Author Topic: [Unbanned][MOB]Messi  (Read 3142 times)

Offline Messi

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned][MOB]Messi
« on: April 07, 2019, 08:18:13 pm »
• In-game name - [MOB]Messi
• The date you were banned - 06.04.2019
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - Well, some friend of mine told me that someone is using
   my nickname in your server, his name was [MoB]messi or something, i joined with [Original]MOBMessi to
   tell him to leave before he registers because this is my nickname, he didn't listen, after sometime he left
   and i decided to use the chance to join with my nickname [MOB]Messi, tried to type /register but it said
   that i need to play atleast 10 minutes to be able to register, after the round ended, i've chosen the team i
   want to spawn at, i did, drove with my teammates to the enemies or whatever they are called, we've
   driven to them, they couldn't damage me or i thought it was a server feature or something, i thought it's
   okay, after killing the enemy, we've driven to the blue team or cops better to say, i was sniping them
   from the back, killed a few of them and then someone tried to damage me, i then releazed that it was a
   bug because why can i damage someone while he can't damage me at all, i typed in the chat why i wasn't
   getting any damage and so on, got slapped by an admin once, i then decided to relog to see if it gets
   fixed, it didn't, after meeting another enemies, they tried to kill me with "Chainsaw" but i didn't get
   damamge, i even told that guy that i'm not taking damage and i don't know what is happening, after a
   few seconds i was asked by my friend 'Ege' many times before getting banned if i have crashes.asi but
   when he asked me for the first time, i said "me?" then some random guy told me in the Team Chat "no",
   so i honestly didn't notice that he was asking me a lot of times because i might was killing a guy or
   running around, driving, i don't remember exactly what i was doing, got banned, the reason was "Health
   Hacks", my friend Ege asked me on discord then if i have crashes.asi and that there is a common bug on
   server when people use it i said yes, he told me that it isn't allowed on this server which was something i
   honestly didn't know about, I mean at that i was trying crashes out after a really long time, like 2-3
   months, and the thing is, it wasn't even unlocking my fps, it doesn't work at all, i was using the 2.5th
   version of it which supports something about fpslimiting:

'Adds fpslimit option in crashes.cfg that enables or disables the forced SA-MP fps limit of 100. This is off
   by default since it is game breaking and provides an unfair advantage in the physics engine of GTA SA.'

I then re-installed the game today after what happened yesterday, and still crashes didn't work out for
   me, even the 2.4th version of it. I also can't prove anything except showing you my gta sa folder, i'm
   honestly sorry for what happened.

[MOB]Messi.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 09:21:37 am by Sumit »

Offline Sumit

• Admin
  • Score: 25776
Re: [MOB]Messi
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 03:36:19 pm »
According to this topic - https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=4397.0.

Crashes.asi is no longer allowed here, and users who do not suffer damage from falling, sometimes shooting will be considered as a health hacking.

Your case is similar and therefore you have been banned for Health hacks.

So, you will be unbanned on 07-05-2019. Do not try to join the server before the date or your ban will become permanent.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 03:38:39 pm by Sumit »

Offline Messi

• Score: Unknown
Re: [MOB]Messi
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 04:28:53 pm »
So, you will be unbanned on 07-05-2019. Do not try to join the server before the date or your ban will become permanent.

Hey,

I joined the server 2 days ago and got banned, and still have to wait one more month to get my unban, got banned for something i didn't even know about, how would i please know that the server has a common
bug with this ASI file, and i already explained how and why i joined the server, it sounds so unfair for me but i honestly have no problem with waiting.  ;)

[MOB]Messi.

Offline Sumit

• Admin
  • Score: 25776
Re: [Unbanned][MOB]Messi
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 09:21:49 am »
Unbanned.