Author Topic: SensitivityFix.cs / Sensfix  (Read 5489 times)

Offline [PluG]ZERO

• Score: Unknown
SensitivityFix.cs / Sensfix
« on: September 24, 2019, 11:54:52 pm »
So i have been having problems with my new mouse, it is moving too fast even when i decreased the sensitivity in the game. i had tried to slow down my mouse movement via the control panel but that didnt work. I had downloaded new settings for gta sa but that didnt work. Then i came across this "SensitivityFix.cs and Sensfix" i want to know if its allowed cause i know this server admins nooby asf and wouldnot know the difference between pure skills and aimbot. example: admin Carg_BiB. It basically fixes the Y and X axis or some shit like that idk...

i download the SensitivityFix.cs and tested it on other servers and it worked perfectly.

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
Re: SensitivityFix.cs / Sensfix
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 02:00:01 am »
Sensfix is allowed,but, but any other mod that gives advantage over others is not allowed here

Offline [PluG]ZERO

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 02:04:43 am »
Sensfix is allowed,but, but any other mod that gives advantage over others is not allowed here

thank brooo !! <3 <3 they need to promote u to admin level bro cause u more helpful than those other admins like easy Carg :P

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 07:50:29 am »
Sensfix isn't allowed for you babe  :)
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 11:34:49 am »
He’s just posted this topic to cover the aimbot he just downloaded to be able to fight me. xD
And, admins here aren’t stupid to not see the difference between a hack and a mod so what you just said is a direct insult to Carg. Besudes, it’s not like you will become master or something with a mod :D

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline [PluG]ZERO

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 11:56:58 pm »
He’s just posted this topic to cover the aimbot he just downloaded to be able to fight me. xD
And, admins here aren’t stupid to not see the difference between a hack and a mod so what you just said is a direct insult to Carg. Besudes, it’s not like you will become master or something with a mod :D

number 1 , i never asked for ur opinion mr. Wanna-Be-Admin. Number 2 , u easy asf even tho u use sniper aimbot.............number 3 u can asslick carg in the private messages if u want but please leave it out of my thread thanks you very much :D

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2019, 10:11:24 pm »
Besides this shitty thread, i have a question why does Britain wants to quit EU?

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
  • ghatskot wla ghn5chi lk dra3 diali f trma dial bak
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2019, 08:22:58 pm »
know this server admins nooby asf and wouldnot know the difference between pure skills and aimbot.
Besides this shitty Thread, I agree wih you on this lol
Besides this shitty thread, i have a question why does Britain wants to quit EU?
Because their british accent makes them feel like they are superior to the rest of the world
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 05:00:24 am by Mive »

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2019, 02:57:07 am »

so they can ban memes, maybe?
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2019, 12:24:32 pm »

number 1 , i never asked for ur opinion mr. Wanna-Be-Admin. Number 2 , u easy asf even tho u use sniper aimbot.............number 3 u can asslick carg in the private messages if u want but please leave it out of my thread thanks you very much :D

Fares isnt Sniper Aimbot he is ez with sniper cbug I have sniper quick-scope dueled him and results were
Me 8 and he like 3 - 4 i dont remember BTW i unfortunately didnt record and also i lost that sniper skill now
i have medium sniper skill still enough to beat Far000sHeD
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
  • ghatskot wla ghn5chi lk dra3 diali f trma dial bak
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2019, 02:09:12 pm »
i lost that sniper skill now
U mean u toggled off the aimbot

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2019, 10:00:46 pm »
Let's roll

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2019, 07:31:15 pm »
Besides this shitty thread, 2 and 2 becomes?