Author Topic: [To be added]/cvipme  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
[To be added]/cvipme
« on: January 26, 2021, 09:26:03 pm »
1. Enable picking hp/armor up just by passing through it using a vehicle instead of having to get out/off and take it personally. This saves up a bit of time and helps avoid unnecessary encounters with opposing players.

2. Give "Patriot" cars 2000 hp as they literally embody a strong, protective car. I suggest it also starts spawning within presidential spawn.

3. Make a command so that the /vipme command can be customized. For example, create /c(ustomize)vipme and there we would be able to choose whether we want to spawn a rifle or a sniper, a katana or a saw.

4. If we have shovel already, we should be able to choose more of those melee weapons, like /pool , /bat , /club .

5. Add the brass knuckles for VIPs ? Or even for all players. You can make /lopata for VIPs, or leave it as it is.

That's it for now.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 10:35:35 pm by Quido »
Let's roll

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • BiB GOATS
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 09:31:14 pm »
First suggestion -1 it would be ridicilous because while chasing the presi you get someone down to a certain hp for example and they just pass with a vehicle making it unfair for the presi because the job of the securities is to get president away from terrors so it would still keep terrors at their full speed while picking up the armor which would not be very fun..2nd suggestion if you make it a presi car sure give it 2k hp but only on presi spawns and not outside because again, op....3rd suggestion if possible sure i don't see why not although it would take alot of optimizations...4, idk that command was made just for the memes or something idk and it wouldnt really be neccessary...5th its whatever it does the same damage im sure and it makes no differences.
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline pcv'

• VIP
  • Score: 29303
  • sesh
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 01:17:50 pm »
1- Negative

2-positive

3-positive

4-positive

5-positive

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2021, 07:00:38 am »
1- positive

2-positive

3-positive

4-positive

5-positive
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 06:18:23 am »
1. Enable picking hp/armor up just by passing through it using a vehicle instead of having to get out/off and take it personally. This saves up a bit of time and helps avoid unnecessary encounters with opposing players.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Perfect, the quintessense of the modern PTP player mentality. Allow pawns to jump over the other pieces to avoid unnecessary encounters with opposing pieces. Allow planting (and defusing) the bomb instantly to avoid unnecessary encounters with opposing team. Leave only one player in each team in football to avoid... well, you got the idea. -1.

2. Give "Patriot" cars 2000 hp as they literally embody a strong, protective car. I suggest it also starts spawning within presidential spawn.
I don't think it's a good idea. 2000 hp were initially given to the cars at the presidential spawn primarily to help presidents withstand combat shotgun driveby at the first minutes after leaving the spawn and to give new tactical opportunities to other teams if they manage to steal one of those cars. Then at some point it was applied to some other vehicles which had no use in the gamemode without this advantage. Patriot is a good, fast and maneuver car already, it doesn't need a boost and it doesn't fit to be a presidential car stylistically either, we have FBI ranchers already. -1.

3. Make a command so that the /vipme command can be customized. For example, create /c(ustomize)vipme and there we would be able to choose whether we want to spawn a rifle or a sniper, a katana or a saw.

4. If we have shovel already, we should be able to choose more of those melee weapons, like /pool , /bat , /club .

5. Add the brass knuckles for VIPs ? Or even for all players. You can make /lopata for VIPs, or leave it as it is.
I'd merge it in a single suggestion. I think it was suggested before and maybe it's already in the todo list, anyway it's a good idea which would bring more individuality to VIPs. +1.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2021, 04:12:58 pm »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Perfect, the quintessense of the modern PTP player mentality. Allow pawns to jump over the other pieces to avoid unnecessary encounters with opposing pieces. Allow planting (and defusing) the bomb instantly to avoid unnecessary encounters with opposing team. Leave only one player in each team in football to avoid... well, you got the idea. -1.

Some people just want to perform duty. Not start unnecessary duels which do not really contribute to the gamemode itself. And I would also suggest a camping limit for pickup sites since it is ridiculous to camp on certain places and block the other teams from powering up. Plus it's kinda passive.
Let's roll