Author Topic: Making PTP alive  (Read 10793 times)

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Re: Making PTP alive
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2020, 06:05:57 am »

5.Jonne  can less the player capacity as it never goes to 96 players,so he can pay for less,if however He can Increase later if Looks to getting full.

The way your thinking about Jonne
paying for the host is completely wrong.

The player capacity in the server matters nothing to host. It means that they hosters
don't ask money for player capacity/count.
They just want money for keeping the server online 24/7.

Hence, Reducing the capacity won't profit
anyone and this just would be a bad idea.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline kABUSE

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2020, 12:16:43 pm »
Hello,

Last time I played was under Tenshi's tyranny like 5 years ago and I started playing again 2-3 days ago.
As a long time player from the past (aka a time-traveler) I would like to leave my two cents here:

I couldn't imagine the server to become any more lame and toxic than it used to be 5 years ago, but man was I wrong. Not talking about a lot of flaming and disrespect in the main-chat but rather about the play-style most players are using. If you really want to make this server popular again, you have to make it less toxic and more enjoyable.

I am most explicitly not blaming the players for their play-style. The players only adapted their behavior to the current game mechanics and, the same way as it always was, certain players are using and abusing the current mechanics to the max in order to pad their stats.

Currently it is strongly promoted to camp rather than chase dynamically. In a nutshell, the player that plays more lame wins and the president can only survive if he is being protected by a large group. When being chased while alone, one tiny error or popped tire and it's over, you can't get back into another vehicle alive. And with skin-hit and M4 from the passengers-seat, it really doesn't take much skill to pop a tire.

So what could you do?

- Disable damage when entering a vehicle, like it used to be
- Stop giving everyone free chainsaws
- Stop giving everyone free snipers
- Stop giving sawn-off shotguns only to the defending team, paired with skin-hit this is incredibly unfair

Without any further insight, the server looks as if the lamest campers of all time ended up telling the main dev what to do, adapting the server to increase survivability of on-foot players and to make it a lot more easy to chase the president down, if he isn't hiding with 5 people protecting him. I hope that's not what happened.

I can only talk for myself, but in the current state, the server feels very unpleasant to play on and I don't plan to extend my short visit, if things don't change. I understand that your feelings probably strongly differ. What most active player are hoping for is that nothing changes but a lot of cannon fodder starts joining the server. But that is not ever going to happen. Just wanted to point that out.

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2020, 02:57:35 pm »
Yes @kABUSE is right.
Free chainsaw and snipers was a bad idea.Instead of increasing players in excitement for chainsaw and snipers it is decreasing player who are strongly killed by these weapons.

And also @kABUSE, Jonne or someone else will comment your rest of the frames.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
  • ghatskot wla ghn5chi lk dra3 diali f trma dial bak
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2020, 08:43:16 pm »
Yes @kABUSE is right.
Free chainsaw and snipers was a bad idea.Instead of increasing players in excitement for chainsaw and snipers it is decreasing player who are strongly killed by these weapons.

And also @kABUSE, Jonne or someone else will comment your rest of the frames.
as If you play the gamemode yourself, you adressed only the chainsaw and sniper issue, which seems like its a personal issue to you, you want to have chainsaw and sniper for yourself and use it on regular non Vip players. Why didn't you talk about the other points that he discussed?

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2020, 12:27:20 pm »
I agree with most,but whining about sawnoff?Whaddabout spamming uzis,or spas from a vehicle?That's an issue too.We should be able to choose our own weaponry,that wouldn't be a bad thing in my opinion.
Yes,snipers and saws for everyone is bad.But only few people having it is way worse.What can others do to fight back,then?How about banning sniper forever?Instead,we'd be only using rifles,and that'd be a game based on accuracy,not just spamming sniper with a better field view while others don't deal damage even with clear hits.
Also,I think saw could stay.It's not that bad a weapon,it depends on how you use it.But it should be also fixed for people like me,who occasionally hit enemies yet the damage isn't inflicted at all.
Also,if the game is to depend more on accuracy and all,why don't we nerf dual wield weapons to single wield?Then your problem with sawnoff would be solved,since it'd be less of a spamming weapon,so the shitty spas would be worse.
Let's roll

Offline [PluG]ZERO

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2020, 10:01:29 pm »
promote plug to admin level 3-4 and the server wud be alive 100 percent !!

Offline Singh

• Score: 93383
  • Unban kardo!
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2020, 06:26:02 am »
What changes you will make if you become Admin? 8)
Unban krdo

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 148392
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2020, 07:07:37 am »
He will unban LoDs k?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 06:14:55 am by Dr.Doofenshmirtz »

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2020, 11:52:50 am »
He is unban LoDs k?
More like he's going to send dick pics to everyone

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2020, 12:12:43 pm »
UNBAN LODS, AND WATCH HOW DEAD PLAYERS FROM 2016-17 COME OUTTA GRAVES JUST TO GET REKT BY LODS N CRY AIMBOT! WE WANT SERVER ENEMY TO KEEP PTP ALIVE!!!
altus alone cant keep this up.
All things considered, we should just ban low intelect creep like safi which is hated by 95 % server players. And actually all mouse rapers.

bitch plz, safi learnt his cancer by watching cancers fight each other. you on the other hand, you looked dumb from the start.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 12:22:19 pm by BitcheZOnMahPP[RD] »

Offline kABUSE

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2020, 10:19:16 pm »
I agree with most,but whining about sawnoff?Whaddabout spamming uzis,or spas from a vehicle

In all honesty, if I had things to decide and if this was my server I would change it as follows:
- Remove all ranges weapons with Rifle being the only exception, remove saw
- Don't increase Health of President Spawn vehicles
- Disable all weapons from passenger DB with the exception of Uzi/SMG
- Disable damage while entering/leaving vehicles
- Disable Skin Hit

This will pretty much revert the server back to the original gameplay that everybody loved and that attracted a huge load of new players every day. DB was a huge thing back then. It is completely and utterly useless now.

Of course the changes would make a few players leave permanently because their tactics no longer work. But I don't see losing that type of players as an issue.

The current gameplay is 99% toxic bullshit like roof surfing an armored vehicle with 10 players and driving back and forth between armor spawn points or camping with granades and snipers in Area 51 or on one of the shitty ships.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2020, 04:42:27 pm »
Agreed,most of those changes are very good.I'd also keep only the rifle, so the range combat would be more challenging,and damage while entering/exiting the vehicles should be disabled. If you meant that presidential vehicles' hp should be decreased, I disagree.Drives-by with only sub-machine guns would be more challenging and thus,better,indeed. But the game would be even more challenging if all dual wield weapons were nerfed back to single wield, so I'd insist on that as well.
Let's roll

Offline Singh

• Unban kardo!
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2020, 05:08:07 am »
I agree with most,but whining about sawnoff?Whaddabout spamming uzis,or spas from a vehicle

In all honesty, if I had things to decide and if this was my server I would change it as follows:
- Remove all ranges weapons with Rifle being the only exception, remove saw
- Don't increase Health of President Spawn vehicles
- Disable all weapons from passenger DB with the exception of Uzi/SMG
- Disable damage while entering/leaving vehicles
- Disable Skin Hit

This will pretty much revert the server back to the original gameplay that everybody loved and that attracted a huge load of new players every day. DB was a huge thing back then. It is completely and utterly useless now.

Of course the changes would make a few players leave permanently because their tactics no longer work. But I don't see losing that type of players as an issue.

The current gameplay is 99% toxic bullshit like roof surfing an armored vehicle with 10 players and driving back and forth between armor spawn points or camping with granades and snipers in Area 51 or on one of the shitty ships.

I think saw can be remove But sniper not, there will be  a limit of ammo of non- VIP players for /sniper like 50-60 then i think it will be good.

DB can be remove for weapon Combat shotgun as it takes so much damage.Uzi/SMG will stay it does not takes a huge damage  and it can be defence able if we go far from its range.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 05:09:41 am by Singh »
Unban krdo

Offline Singh

• Unban kardo!
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2020, 03:18:46 am »
One More Important Thing i suggest that there is an awareness among the players for Free VIP from leaderboard as  this makes the Player more active for becoming  VIP.
Also Include some more features in VIP like
🔷add a tag of VIP in players skin which can be seen by other player in its skin/body (this looks very cool)
🔷There will must a colourfull chat which VIP players can do in main chat like
Singh_NS[0]:{ffff00} Hey
🔷There should be More attractive car modification just like we do in garage like adding boompers etc through a cmd.

These are some i suggest.
Unban krdo

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2020, 06:48:23 pm »
Congrats beebees

We meda da sirver alive naow . Playur listenéd tu avar traash.

-xoxo Bob's vegan cookies