Author Topic: [Rulebreaker] .l.ThuG.AhMeD.GgT.l. and ThuG_D_HardY[IDF]  (Read 1571 times)

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
[Rulebreaker] .l.ThuG.AhMeD.GgT.l. and ThuG_D_HardY[IDF]
« on: May 01, 2019, 05:25:04 pm »
• Players' name: .l.ThuG.AhMeD.GgT.l. & ThuG_D_HardY[IDF]
• Date it occurred: Afternoon in my timezone
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Constantly forcing their enemies out of spawn zone to make the spawn protection disabled. I was one of them. I also dubbed both of them to piss off but seems they are too desperate to kill their haters with such garbage moves of rule breaking. Then I did report AhMeD in the game cause he had the tickling going on in his ass but seems no admin/mod was online at that time.
P.S: Just a reminder so that I can take you to the flashback.
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=5234.0
AhMeD was already warned for pushing players out of spawn illegally but you know better already that RATards never learn nor they understand. For about HardY, he's yours do any necessary action on him but I want AhMeD to be severely punished .
Quote from: AhMeD GgshiT
Also like I said I didn't break any official ptp rule. Admins can correct me and ofc I will just follow what they say even if not any of it is stated officially as a ptp rule.
Einstein was right. Rat is relative to the retards like you. 
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 05:30:36 pm by Toretto »

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: [Rulebreaker] .l.ThuG.AhMeD.GgT.l. and ThuG_D_HardY[IDF]
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 10:52:39 pm »
Ok, let me explain something to admins, at 0.4 exactly, the car wasn't in front of me on my screen. Do you think I can push the car with that speed out of the spawn ????

What happened is that the car you were standing on was on somewhere else on your screen than mine, and as it is not possible in sa-mp for someone to just penetrate a car and It won't move, it appeared on your screen that I have pushed it with the speed of my running, when I just passed near it in fact.

Also, let me explain something else, you were already going to leave spawn, but instead of that, you decided to stand at the edge of the spawn zone, and while putting this in mind, I was keen on not pushing you out.

You were in a car and we jumped on it, you left the car so we jumped off, and then you entered the car again, so we jumped on it again, then you left the car, and jumped on it, and you wanted us to push you out of the spawn when you are standing at the edge of the spawn zone, so you can report, but I already knew that you were planing to report so I'am not that dumb to fall in such a lame trick.

From 0.1 to 0.3, I just wanted to get you falling down from the car so we can fist and annoy you, didn't mean by anyway to get you out of spawn zone, but when I found that you might be getting out of the spawn zone like that as we already reached the end of the edge of the spawn zone, I stopped pushing the car and ran away out of the spawn, and here the screen bug happened, and you were pushed out of the spawn zone because of that bug not because of me.

Edit: Yup, I tried it and it is possible to push the car with that speed, also I didn't see the video clearly, and yes, it can be appeared for someone that someone else is penetrating a car if the car is not appearing in his screen, and It will be pushed too and he can get rammed too, and this is what happened in the video.   

Also, I might have pushed the car, I don't really remember as he is reporting me for such a silly thing (lol), but what I remember very well is that I just wanted to get him falling off from the car but he was pushed out of spawn with the car, instead of just getting him off down from the car, so maybe it happened by mistake.

For recapitulation just to make it clearer for admins, without considering whether if he was pushed out of spawn because of the screen bug or because of me, he was standing at the edge of the spawn zone, so that means he wanted to leave spawn and he left on his own, we didn't push him from the place where he spawns, he was leaving spawn already with a car, he left on his own, this report is fake.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 02:26:53 am by AhMeD »

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 07:41:03 am »
Yes, i wanted to leave the spawn but you 2 started to stand on my vehicle's roof. I exited it 2 times to get rid of you 2 and i didn't even move my car. I dubbed you to piss off and i reported you. Till then I realized that you got some shit going on in your mind so I tried to stay calm hoping you to do it and yet you did. Ok if I was leaving i didnt leave. I had my spawn protection. These are excuses now. Shup up now you are screwed already I can tell you this by the number of editings you have made in your reply

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 12:26:55 pm »
Even, if ahmed pushed you out of the spawn zone, it won't be considered spawn killing since you stood there watching, waiting to bait him and get him punished. In parts it's your fault for losing your spawn protection.

I would suggest you to mind your language when posting in reports or ban appeal sections, if you don't want to waste your time posting new report.

As for Hardy, clearly he didn't do anything wrong in your video.