Author Topic: Frez- epic rule breaking/YoMatatan- abusing security class.  (Read 2156 times)

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
• Players' name: Frez.
• Date it occurred: Some minutes ago.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Epic rule breaking, as you can see in the first video the security(YoMatatan) who plays everyday, and who knows rules very well, left the president and came to chase and kill me, and Frez the ptp mod was killing me with him while giving him the total freedom to un-follow his duty without giving him any warnings.

And in the second video, Frez the ptp moderator, came to civilian spawn with the president and YoMatatan and some other randoms to spawn kill me continuity. So he is not just breaking rules and spawn killing, nah, he is making others and random players break rules with him too, instead of warning them as a moderator.   

• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:
The 1st video: "Frez the ptp mod"
The 2nd video: "Frez the ptp mod"

Offline Frez

• Admin
Re: Frez- epic rule breaking/YoMatatan- abusing security class.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 08:11:55 am »
Hello Ahmed.
First of all let me explain you a few things since you're too brainless to understand. Your first footage doesnt show anything, it's only you running away from the enemy and missing the context of what really happened. There was only four people in the server at that moment: President, Security, Police and a Terrorist (you), so since you're the only enemy I dont think that we were missing our duty because at least we're protecting.
Second. I know It's kind unfair that you cant be able to do something when president stay near spawn and can removing your spawn-protection but theres no point to stay there only if you want to getting killed, you can move and search a better place, as I said theres no point to continue into the spawn, sorry but thats how server works these days and admins know about that, so it wont be considered spawnkilling since you loose your spawn-protection thing and thats why I didnt warn somebody for that.

Please feel free to ask anything about rules or something related to the server because it looks like you know nothing and thats why you always being banned all the time.

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 10:38:47 am »
it's only you running away from the enemy and missing the context of what really happened
Mate, the security has came directly from spawn leaving the president alone just to chase and attack me as he was already chasing and attacking me as a security before there was a president in game. but when someone became a president he was still chasing and attacking me like if there was no president to stay with.

The rule is clear, if you are a security stay with president in all cases, it doesn't really make any sense if you go after the terrorists to kill them under the excuse "we were killing terrorists so we were protecting president like that, we were preventing terrorists from reaching the president, president had no terrorists around him so we went to attack them".

And actually your excuse "There was only four people in the server at that moment" is such a retarded one. Mate, security are not allowed to leave the president in all cases, it doesn't matter if there is only one terrorist or not. I hope you can understand that before accusing my of being a brainless guy who doesn't know anything about the rules.

There was only four people in the server at that moment: President, Security, Police and a Terrorist (you), so since you're the only enemy I dont think that we were missing our duty because at least we're protecting           
Alright, from now on, I will always chase all terrorists and kill them as a security under the excuse "I was killing all the terrorists in game, I was preventing all the terrorists from reaching the president so I don't think I was missing my duty because I was protecting the president like that, logic.

I know It's kind unfair that you cant be able to do something when president stay near spawn and can removing your spawn-protection but theres no point to stay there only if you want to getting killed, you can move and search a better place, as I said theres no point to continue into the spawn, sorry but thats how server works these days and admins know about that, so it wont be considered spawnkilling since you loose your spawn-protection thing and thats why I didnt warn somebody for that.
Okay, from now on, I will pick the president class while getting some skilled security with me and we will go to the civilian spawn and camp there so we can rape the civilians till they all rage quit from the server, good.       
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 10:47:45 am by AhMeD »

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 01:31:25 am »
For the first video, there are two points of view here and both are acceptable with the current rules. Frez is correct in saying that, as you were the only terrorist, the security is protecting the president to the best of his ability by chasing you. However, Ahmed is also correct in saying that the security should be near the president at all times with the current rules. The rules will be updated to remove this ambiguity.

For the second video, the spawn zone is not a safe zone, it is part of the map and so if the president enters that zone, you will lose your spawn protection and will take damage. No rule is being broken here.