Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
Mia
« on: May 04, 2019, 08:51:08 pm »
• Players' name:  Mia
• Date it occurred:  Just now
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): I was playing , i was low so i decided to get behind a car i used sniper and took armour, as soon as i killed mia with deagle i got kicked for minor cbug. As the system handles all the cbug actions and if we use cbug we get the warning for it so i never used any bug but got kicked for minor cbug.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report: * SuFyaN_KhaN was kicked, reason: Minor cbug is not allowed!

Offline Nikola

• Head Admin
  • Score: 59064
Re: Mia
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 09:48:05 pm »
The system usually handles the players trying to use the C-bug, but this is not the case with the sniper. There is no interference from the system when minor C-bugging is attempted on the sniper, and this bug is currently not included in the list of allowed bugs, which calls for action from a staff member. It would probably be more appropriate if you had received a warning first, but this bug is technically not allowed at the present moment. However, since this bug doesn't seem to be affecting the gameplay that much, we're thinking of formally legalizing it very soon.