Author Topic: [Unbanned] [LoD]Sasha  (Read 4545 times)

Offline Sasha.

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
[Unbanned] [LoD]Sasha
« on: May 21, 2017, 07:32:43 pm »
• In-game name -[LoD]Sasha
• Your IP address - [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]
• The date you were banned - 5 min ago
• Extra space for you to explain what happened -
I was playing with normality, I do not understand the reason I was banned, I need an explanation
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 06:30:05 pm by Skittles »

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Re: [LoD]Sasha
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 07:36:21 pm »
Actually I need explanation how did you survive in between 10 cops while you were alone there. Plus you killed a few cops there. Around 10 cops in a close shot range with you, you have no any single damage yet. That's not how lags works. So explain this?

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Sasha.

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 07:54:59 pm »
I was playing normally in the morning, then show a discomfort because I started to feel my lag, something that never happens and I still decided to play, just to help my friends, because if I were alone I would have disconnected.
At the time of the fight I did not even see my life, I just focus on attacking my opponents
Now because I exaggerate in saying 10 players if I did not reach even 6 players. Are you looking for a way to ban me?
And I do not even know why it was that I have no idea, that's why I asked for an explanation
And do not even hint that I use some kind of hack, because that would be a stupid and nasty comment

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 09:12:44 pm »
No no no... You had no lag like as deadzone which makes 900+ ping or something around it. You had around 200 - 300 ping maximum. That's the part which makes it weird. You killed us very easily, but 10 cops around you shooting your skin, you were not getting damage. That's not about lag. I don't believe your internet ping story since it has nothing to do with you. Start to tell me something logical please..

Nostalgia..

Offline Sasha.

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 11:54:05 pm »
It was 250 increasing to 350 as maximum, That's what you say, but you were not on my screen to see what delays I had, that the explanation wants the te of if neither I myself understand what happened
Not exactly I should be with the ping of 900 to feel retarded, since when it is in 300 is a delay of shit, and much that reaches the ping of 400 and there you can not play because the internet sucks

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 08:34:19 am »
Ping and bad internet story denied. Do you play on internet cafe? Where do you take internet from? I can list here like as more than 6 regulars in PTP playing from Peru and has got same IP with you. They all have the same issue with you. Yet you deny that you playing game from internet cafe. You say that you play it from your home and you say that you have own internet. So I can't understand why other 6 regular PTP has got same IP with you? Explain this first.

Your packet loss and ping were normal, don't tell me the 300+ ping story please. Start telling something which can help us to lead some point or I'm gonna lock this topic since you keep the ping story.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 08:42:08 am by COBRA »

Nostalgia..

Offline Sasha.

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 02:42:31 pm »
When I said that at the moment I'm playing from my house? I used to play games from home but now I have bad internet because my family uses them. Now you're trying to hint that I use something? Or do you want me to lie on this appeal or what? I do not use anything and if you can not explain this, then tell me how can this happen I with Alexander together we were attacking a member of his clan called maddy and received no damage? It was lag Had a good ping and because at the same time we started to attack other players and they if they could receive damage, then make me a list of logins yesterday between me and maddy and ask the same, what happens here, you try to cover up Any member of your clan? A few days ago I saw a report about another member of his clan called deadman by aimbot, where this report disappeared by magic?, My ping when it is more than 350 is crap, necessarily should not reach 900 and I do not know what It would have been, if it was lag or it was a bug but do not try to insinuate anything, I do not use any shit, I'm alone enough to kill any server player and any of his clan

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 03:15:41 pm »
I ask you simple questions, answer them instead of making off topic.

1. How many players do you guys playing on same IP?

2. Do you play in home or internet cafe?

3. Your ping is not problem. So what kind of mod do you have? (Cleo, small skin or whatever makes trouble to not take damage)

4. This is the case of "Sasha's ban". You are not gonna ask other questions about other members which is not helping us to answer those 2 questions listed up there already, ok?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 03:20:31 pm by COBRA »

Nostalgia..

Offline Sasha.

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 08:16:31 pm »
I'll answer these simple questions

1. I'm not sure how many are connected in the cyber, since they are not the only ones that connect, there are different types of games and there are several people who do not know us and I will not check who enters or not, but I know my friends are The only ones that play on the server, since it is there we have better communication to coordinate inside the server
2.I play from my house as well as from the cyber, I do not think they will ban me from going to the cyber? true?
3.Are you looking for a way to stumble upon some kind of hack? That you do not even know why you forbade me?
I do not use any type of cleo, or anything that comes to you, or even modify my look, I play as I download the samp
4.Of course if you have to see the subject of maddy here, because when he was attacking she did not receive any damage? I and Alexander attacked her together and between the two not being able to kill a member of her clan? If I alone can with any of your clan, because now maddy would be a challenge? Then you ask yourself this question did she have lag or not? If she had a good ping
Another point, to stop insinuating that I use some type of hack, I will not allow it

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 01:06:32 pm »
I was doubt if you using some samp related game bugs & cleos to avoid damages. But after I got some logs from Jonne, I saw that you are not using that.

Sorry for my bad. You are unbanned now, you can play...

~Locked

Nostalgia..