Author Topic: #ReviveTheMemories.  (Read 7635 times)

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104305
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
#ReviveTheMemories.
« on: March 07, 2020, 06:39:53 pm »
Hello everyone!

This topic is for expressing what do you have learnt from gaming in this community and what have you gained by playing this server.What is your saying about this "shit" or "awesome" community , players , server , and forums.
Remember to be cool and remember your
past days and friends with this game.
Narrate your adventures and include your friends in everything.
 And the last thing to remember is a
universal truth.

"Respect is value."

I'm also gonna tell mine but after some posts.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: #ReviveTheMemories.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 06:47:00 pm »
I remember the cobby's and fish's unboxing videos :D
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 09:20:38 pm by Carg »

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 06:50:21 pm »
I remember the cobby's and subhan's unboxing videos :D

Ffs now this is making me forget repek iz valuuoo and start swearing about damond svard cubee.

Also what is subhan's channel name.
 :D
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 150599
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2020, 07:10:11 pm »
I remember the cobby's and subhan's unboxing videos :D
Fish noob**

Offline Panal_Abeja

• VIP
  • Score: 8091
  • I'm not scared of you anymore! I'm a big boy now!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2020, 02:41:49 pm »
COBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:) :) :)

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2020, 06:42:49 am »
Big F for all the gangs and cults i randomly made while roleplaying.

Gg to Chicken man Mafia and other groups.

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2020, 10:45:10 am »
COBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:) :) :)

ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wow you still got pics of that Redfox , kinda miss my friend.

Btw Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2020, 04:45:47 pm »
Big F for all the gangs and cults i randomly made while roleplaying.

Gg to Chicken man Mafia and other groups.
We back bois

Offline EnGin

• VIP
  • Score: 6539
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2020, 05:14:23 pm »
Learnt many things from this community. There was a time when I was not even able to speak a proper English sentence but now, everything has changed. I made many friends  and enemies in this long journey. Will miss the server for sure! Good luck everyone and thank you for playing with me :)

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2020, 06:04:16 pm »
Learnt many things from this community. There was a time when I was not even able to speak a proper English sentence but now, everything has changed. I made many friends  and enemies in this long journey. Will miss the server for sure! Good luck everyone and thank you for playing with me :)
The English line happened with me aswell. Miss those days when I was used to say
"you is pkstani?" and other rip English stuff like DemoLisher speaks

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138973
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2020, 07:26:29 pm »
The English line happened with me aswell. Miss those days when I was used to say
I talk however i want and it is not anyones business to judge... what you have just said is not to my balls.. be careful of your actions else your second diss will come out

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2020, 08:12:45 pm »
I talk however i want and it is not anyones business to judge... what you have just said is not to my balls.. be careful of your actions else your second diss will come out
I feel like being in 5th grade making a presentation and using different font on every slide :D

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2020, 07:59:09 am »
I feel like being in 5th grade making a presentation and using different font on every slide :D
;) :D

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2020, 06:42:31 pm »

Clever seeing you here, "pro"  -_-  .
I was just talking about this "however i want inglis" you just written here. It's freaking beautiful and made me cry of happiness (and not because of your stupid diss) because you used Google Translater
even for this small "inglis" and didn't learn any but also wrote the Translate in a complete dead (improper) form.

No one's gives a thing about your dumb disses.
So please do your dishes (as disses) some where else like your mother told you to.
Now dont get on "mOm JoKeZ dEd in 2000016 , owowowowow" because it wasn't a joke.

About your new 2nd shiny disssh that will come , I have to say two words for that.

Dam Boi

And these "SuKiLLz" that you have won't come handy in reality and in your future steps*n (it could be a "u" you "admens" "so plis no ban here plis").

Just tryna say that don't evoke the "sUkIlLz" meme on your insult.
Come on , I still know you haven't learnt anything from the bakwas (useless speech) I did.
Huh but still,
an Uhu for me.
Am "dEd".

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2020, 07:43:42 am »

Clever seeing you here, "pro"  -_-  .
I was just talking about this "however i want inglis" you just written here. It's freaking beautiful and made me cry of happiness (and not because of your stupid diss) because you used Google Translater
even for this small "inglis" and didn't learn any but also wrote the Translate in a complete dead (improper) form.

No one's gives a thing about your dumb disses.
So please do your dishes (as disses) some where else like your mother told you to.
Now dont get on "mOm JoKeZ dEd in 2000016 , owowowowow" because it wasn't a joke.

About your new 2nd shiny disssh that will come , I have to say two words for that.

Dam Boi

And these "SuKiLLz" that you have won't come handy in reality and in your future steps*n (it could be a "u" you "admens" "so plis no ban here plis").

Just tryna say that don't evoke the "sUkIlLz" meme on your insult.
Come on , I still know you haven't learnt anything from the bakwas (useless speech) I did.
Huh but still,
an Uhu for me.
Am "dEd".
Stop crying boy..it just a game,next video wanna kill u as 3 v 1
next time call more dogs:))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHjV3TqkNRs  see it again:)))))
and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9tKdiKe9hY&t=16s
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 07:45:45 am by DemoLisher »