Author Topic: #ReviveTheMemories.  (Read 7444 times)

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 103635
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Re: #ReviveTheMemories.
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2020, 12:01:19 pm »
Learnt many things from this community. There was a time when I was not even able to speak a proper English sentence but now, everything has changed. I made many friends  and enemies in this long journey. Will miss the server for sure! Good luck everyone and thank you for playing with me :)
The English line happened with me aswell. Miss those days when I was used to say
"you is pkstani?" and other rip English stuff like DemoLisher speaks
I talk however i want and it is not anyones business to judge... what you have just said is not to my balls.. be careful of your actions else your second diss will come out

Clever seeing you here, "pro"  -_-  .
I was just talking about this "however i want inglis" you just written here. It's freaking beautiful and made me cry of happiness (and not because of your stupid diss) because you used Google Translater
even for this small "inglis" and didn't learn any but also wrote the Translate in a complete dead (improper) form.

No one's gives a thing about your dumb disses.
So please do your dishes (as disses) some where else like your mother told you to.
Now dont get on "mOm JoKeZ dEd in 2000016 , owowowowow" because it wasn't a joke.

About your new 2nd shiny disssh that will come , I have to say two words for that.

Dam Boi

And these "SuKiLLz" that you have won't come handy in reality and in your future steps*n (it could be a "u" you "admens" "so plis no ban here plis").

Just tryna say that don't evoke the "sUkIlLz" meme on your insult.
Come on , I still know you haven't learnt anything from the bakwas (useless speech) I did.
Huh but still,
an Uhu for me.
Am "dEd".
Stop crying boy..it just a game,next video wanna kill u as 3 v 1
next time call more dogs:))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHjV3TqkNRs  see it again:)))))
and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9tKdiKe9hY&t=16s
Didn't I just say that it is a game and it is no use to cry over it above.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2020, 03:55:13 pm »
Learnt many things from this community. There was a time when I was not even able to speak a proper English sentence but now, everything has changed. I made many friends  and enemies in this long journey. Will miss the server for sure! Good luck everyone and thank you for playing with me :)
The English line happened with me aswell. Miss those days when I was used to say
I talk however i want and it is not anyones business to judge... what you have just said is not to my balls.. be careful of your actions else your second diss will come out

I was just talking about this "however i want inglis" you just written here. It's freaking beautiful and made me cry of happiness (and not because of your stupid diss) because you used Google Translater
even for this small "inglis" and didn't learn any but also wrote the Translate in a complete dead (improper) form.

So please do your dishes (as disses) some where else like your mother told you to.
Now dont get on "mOm JoKeZ dEd in 2000016 , owowowowow" because it wasn't a joke.

About your new 2nd shiny disssh that will come , I have to say two words for that.

Dam Boi

And these "SuKiLLz" that you have won't come handy in reality and in your future steps*n (it could be a "u" you "admens" "so plis no ban here plis").

Come on , I still know you haven't learnt anything from the bakwas (useless speech) I did.
Huh but still,
an Uhu for me.
Am "dEd".
how old are u cobby?let me think...
if ur next video come out,dont forget to like & cm
good luck:)

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2020, 06:34:24 pm »

Dam Boi

Huh but still,
an Uhu for me.
Am "dEd".
Wtf(frick) are you. Can you even understand things? Can you even understand the stuff I'm saying?
Man you can't even understand simple English stuff I'm telling you and their reasons and meanings.
Their moral is very strong or something?
It's easy to understand but not for you.
Leave it! I quit!  (this useless discussion with DemoLisher).
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2020, 06:45:11 pm »

Dam Boi

Huh but still,
an Uhu for me.
Am "dEd".
Wtf(frick) are you. Can you even understand things? Can you even understand the stuff I'm saying?
Man you can't even understand simple English stuff I'm telling you and their reasons and meanings.
Effects of crying!

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2020, 07:10:15 pm »

Dam Boi

Huh but still,
an Uhu for me.
Am "dEd".
Effects of crying!
Actually I won't quit as your just a r*tard who doesn't know how to speak or write English so you can't even understand what I'm saying. Your also the kind of crying personalities who use Google Translate in writing small English even like " Effects of crying". I just mentioned above that this is a freakin' game and there is no point for you to cry over it and struggle aswell as
argue it with me. There is no point of making disses. Those disses don't even answer the other correctly and just are stupid. Well I'm so bummed that you make those disses just to show your stupidity.
Those "SuCkiLLz" you gained won't help you and give you anything in your real life.
Again, DemoLisher , disses are no way to answer and are nothing , you diss p*ss shizz.
May God give you the brain to UNDERSTAND this.

I shouldn't have said this so I stroke through it (this line was only for admins who remove posts for emotional base hassel reasons)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 07:15:31 pm by cobby »

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2020, 07:38:13 pm »

Dam Boi

Huh but still,
an Uhu for me.
Am "dEd".
Effects of crying!
Actually I won't quit as your just a r*tard who doesn't know how to speak or write English so you can't even understand what I'm saying. Your also the kind of crying personalities who use Google Translate in writing small English even like " Effects of crying". I just mentioned above that this is a freakin' game and there is no point for you to cry over it and struggle aswell as
argue it with me. There is no point of making disses. Those disses don't even answer the other correctly and just are stupid. Well I'm so bummed that you make those disses just to show your stupidity.
Those "SuCkiLLz" you gained won't help you and give you anything in your real life.
Again, DemoLisher , disses are no way to answer and are nothing , you diss p*ss shizz.

I shouldn't have said this so I stroke through it (this line was only for admins who remove posts for emotional base hassel reasons)
;D More More 😂😂😉

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2020, 05:15:50 am »

Dam Boi

Huh but still,
an Uhu for me.
Am "dEd".
Effects of crying!

;D More More 😂😂😉
No sense of humor detected  ;D ;D ;)

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2020, 07:29:55 am »

Dam Boi

Huh but still,
an Uhu for me.
Am "dEd".
Effects of crying!

;D More More 😂😂😉
Its Normal for Dogs ;D

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2020, 08:41:41 am »
Something is pinching me which dragged me out here to say.
REVIVE THE LOD's and feel the old memories!
Latinos everywhere from a same fiber connection :D

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2020, 09:22:53 am »
Something is pinching me which dragged me out here to say.
REVIVE THE LOD's and feel the old memories!
Latinos everywhere from a same fiber connection :D
fiber, yeah sure

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2020, 11:08:15 am »

Dam Boi

Huh but still,
an Uhu for me.
Am "dEd".
Effects of crying!

;D More More 😂😂😉
Its Normal for Dogs ;D
Didn't expect you to call yourself a dog lol  :D ;D ;D :D