Author Topic: Ptp for you in one sentence  (Read 7452 times)

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
Re: Ptp for you in one sentence
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2021, 08:35:05 pm »
STFU fini
STFU cobra, tell me 2006 story

also, COBRA was demoted for all the right and necessary reasons :-*
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 08:38:49 pm by JewHunter420 »

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2021, 12:09:08 am »
Such a great community 👍

Fuck the admins 👍

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2021, 09:56:45 am »
STFU fini

A quick reminder for your fish memory:
Tell us your story after jumping in n out of all clans bruh poor pwn members  :D

Now big true story comes here! If you don't bother reading PTP history, you can just pass me :)

I started to play sa-mp with my friend who was my neighboor. It was in 2006, Those times only two good servers we were playing on: PTP & Cops and Robbers servers. We were kids those times, we were just teaming up with eachother, killing others etc. Then he left playing because of school issues, bad exams marks etc ;D Poor friend.. But I kept playing Sa-mp on weekeds. I was only able to play on weekends because in week days, I was focused on school. I made some great friendship with turkish players, those times my nickname was "SWAT". Then turkish friends made a gang with the tag [TURKS]. So my nickname became [TURKS]SWAT. I kept playing with that nickname till my gang squad got banned because of some of them using hacks (lel). So I changed my name to COBRA. I kept playing with this nick for long time.

In 2007, my best friend's name was Adeel, we were doing stunts, playing PTP gamemode like as always. Then we decided to make a clan. In those times PTP server had only 1 map. It was Las Venturas and PTP Server's name was "Protect the President Las Venturas". Sa-mp version was 0.1b. (First Beta Version lol). Can you imagine how old is it? 13 years ago lol.
Quote from: COBRA , 2007

PTP;LV Server 0.1b version closed in 2008 summer. Because PTP's creator Tratulla was started to work in Google. Tratulla gave scripts to Tenshi to keep PTP alive. So Tenshi was working on PTP server so hard to make it better server than before. Tenshi kept PTP to a new sa-mp version with more maps, more better system and made it alive.
Then, we moved to PTP 0.2 Server with PPLV member. Server had really good population compored to 0.1b PTP server. So Tenshi made me admin in 2008. I still remember RZK's kind words when Tenshi was promoted me to admin. Those staff members were really helpful to eachother, was so kind. RZK is in the screenshot:
https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/x187/Schamens10/Old%20PTP%20Photos/sa-mp-035.png

PTP Server 0.3 Version has opened in Fall 2009. At the same time, another PTP server was created. Players were making topics at forum about there is other PTP server, was so close to real one. So it is not the first time like as Plan B server creating. I think some old admin from PTP was created that server. But players decided to play on original one, so Tenshi just let the other server still go around and then other fake PTP Server closed. We kept playing PTP with some good buddies.

In 2009, I also added "news system" to PPLV website which was one of best thing for our oldies to know what happened when. ( https://pplv.tr.gg/Archives.htm ) You can see how many players joined PPLV since 2009. This is so good to know how old we are  ;D

I had really good times with PPLV clan, we grow up together, we shared our experiences in life. PPLV was meaning to us more than clan. It was more like good fellas, more than a video game friend. Some of them got merried, some of them working hard, each of us got on to many different places on life. We are big boys now. Anyways, back to topic...

I was admin on PTP for long years, many players hated me because of my straightness. I kept Staff business away from Clan business. They were two different things which I had to do in PTP Server. But my enemies used this against me. They were trying hard to trick me ingame by their talks, by reporting me for abuse etc. They were playing dirty. I wasn't giving f** tho.

In 2017, it was the time when I was in the center of clan wars, between rule breakers and hackers, trying to fight them and trying to expose their hacks. But in their trying hard, I got tricked by them and those two faced guys who I'll name down there, they reported me and I got demoted from staff right in the time.

My demotion story from Staff: (Server as staff in period of 2008 to 2017) 
1st Complaint: I kicked the guy named "Turkish" ingame.
The story is not very serious issue for me. Because There is a guy called ingame regular name: Yosen aka Haynes. He and his best friends MARK[KTP], with KTP clan had some issues with me a few weeks ago, by he was bullying on my clan member ingame, like insulting him bcuz of his playing skills and he was saying that clan member should be removed from PPLV bcuz of bad skills etc... So I basically protected my clan member by saying that he has good skills, he has good personality. We continued that chat a few minutes more and Then I didn't care Yosen's behave in server more than that.
After that he changed his name to "Turkish". Even I knew he was Yosen, I asked him via PM. And we had an arguing, he was so tricky. He started to act like "You are an admin, what kind of behave is that?" etc. I answered like as: "I'm admin but it has nothing to do with my admin since I'm answering you as an human". I can't remember clearly but then he said: "I'm going to ignore you, good job" or something like that. Then he blocked his PM for me. But he kept pm'ing me. When I try to answer him on /pm, I wasn't able to. So I used /sm to answer him. So he said that "Admin abuse!".. He was yelling on mainchat about I abusing admin message command.
Well, was it me abusing the server commands or was it he abusing the block pm command to annoy me? He kept yelling on mainchat, he also said that he will complain me to Jonne about that behave. Then I kicked him out of the game, because he was saying COBRA admin abuse on mainchat.. When he came back to game, he kept same stuff for admin abuse kicked etc.. I Said "go report me, even Jonne can read this now".
Yes, I got demoted because of kicking him out the server by answering with /sm also. But later, he went silent right after his best friend MARK[KTP] banned from server forever and KTP members stopped playing or left the clan. (https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=4575.0
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=3425.0 )
GG

2nd complaint: about Sasha's ban. ( https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=1543.0 )
I was ingame. Like as everyday my team was cop, their team was terrorists. We were around armor spawn and we were fighting. Which thing makes me the focus on Sasha is; In that day, Sasha was clearly not taking any damage. There were a few other players using his IP too. But Sasha was clearly not taking damage and players were complaining me about him. You can see the chat logs of last hour when I banned Sasha.
Players were saying, please COBRA spy him, he is hacking, he doesn't lose health etc. I was saying there is no point to spy him since we are fighting with 30 people in same area... So I just kept the playing gamemode.
In an half an hour, there was the thing which made me very suspecious about Sasha. We were around armor again, Sasha's all fellas were dead and only Sasha was left alive. I was playing there too, like as around 6 cops trying to kill Sasha. From 5 to 10 meters range away eachother. I was one of those cops who were shooting to Sasha. Wıth me there was 5 more cops shooting to Sasha and Sasha was killing a few of us, yet we were not able to take his health down when he was killing us. Then I quickly go to spy him to check better.

On my spy screen; Sasha was running fast a little bit fast, packet loss were normal maybe around 0.50. His Ping was around 300 maximum. Which made me suspecious about his lag doesn't work like this. If he lags, how can he able to kill in 10 people and not taking damage? Well, he killed a few more in that 15 seconds, he was killed by 10 cops surrounded him very hardly.

I was sure he was using some kind of add-on/samp mod/gamefile bug or any kind of illegal stuff to make it. So I banned him. Because it was impossible to stay alive in the middle of 10 cops surrounded him. But yet he killed a few cops there, damage was not working. I'm still thinking he has some illegal stuff. Yet I have no solid proof more than logs of those players:

Quote from: IRC #ptpecho , 2017 May 24
[20:15] <@PBBot1>  02[37]  07Teamchat from  05Jessy[GgT] (Police):  Wow?
 [20:15] <@PBBot2>  04*** [LoD]Sasha killed [RD]Olmio (Distance: 2) (TEC9)
 [20:15] <@PBBot2>  02[37]  07Teamchat from  05Jessy[GgT] (Police):  30 guys shooting him still no damage
 [20:16] *@PBBot2:@#PlanB.Echo*  0,12 0*** [Spy] Admin COBRA[PPLV] is now spying on [LoD]Sasha (ID: 35).
 [20:16] <@PBBot2>  02[Police ID: 0]  07[IDF]Madman:  wtf not takind damage
 [20:16] <@PBBot1>  04*** [RD]BuRlLe$Kk@ killed [LoD]Sasha (Distance: 6) (UZI)
 [20:16] <@PBBot1>  02[37]  07Teamchat from  05Jessy[GgT] (Police):  What more proof admins need?
 [20:16] <@PBBot2>  02[23]  07Teamchat from  05ShokkZ[GgT] (Police):  Wtf
 [20:16] <@PBBot2>  02[16]  07Teamchat from  05Maddy[PPLV] (Police):  Sasha was not taking damage lol
 [20:16] <@PBBot1>  02[0]  07Teamchat from  05[IDF]Madman (Police): wtf is ths i fucking shot sasha for 30 mins but he didnt take damage
 [20:16] <@PBBot2>  04*** Censor killed PhuckeR (Distance: 20) (M4)
 [20:16] <@PBBot3>  02[16]  07Teamchat from  05Maddy[PPLV] (Police):  We saw
 [20:16] <@PBBot3>  02[0]  07Teamchat from  05[IDF]Madman (Police): but he killed me wth 10 shots?
 [20:16] <@PBBot3>  0,4* [LoD]Sasha (ID: 35) has been banned for: Not taking damage

I actually don't care player's yelling on mainchat about regular's having aimbot, damage mods. I simply tell them to take a video record and pm admins on forum. But this time, I saw with my eyes, plus there were 10 players with me who saw that. Still I don't think he is clear. But I have no solid proof. I just pm'ed Jonne to give me the logs of Sasha of where he got hit from on body. I want to check them, because it was not normal. Which part I done wrong; that's I've no solid proof and I banned him. But I'm sure he was not normal. Yeah I got demoted for this ban. While after he and his friends got banned forever from PTP ( https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=4454.0
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=2125.0
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=1484.0 )
GG

3rd Complaint: Undercover nicknames of Wael and Firas being known by players. (Currently Wael is [pWn]Hero. and Firas is [pWn]TiTan.)
We PPLV should've acted more carefully by taking Wael aka Hero (PPLV Apply: http://www.pplv.smfnew.com/index.php?topic=360.0) and Firas aka TiTan (PPLV Apply: http://www.pplv.smfnew.com/index.php?topic=353.0) to PPLV in their applies. But we can't know those two backstabbers was fighting against us with the side on enemies with their old clan-mate MARK[KTP] who got banned from PTP forever. Yeah [pWn]Hero. & [pWn]TiTan. helped his ex clan KTP while they were in PPLV. What a behave, so honest, right guys? ;D See name changes:

2020-04-05 16:12:54   Hero.
2019-12-28 13:16:26   Boss.
2019-11-26 16:51:19   Boss_Be5
2019-11-03 18:26:23   Lies_Be5
2019-10-05 20:26:18   HerO_Be5
2019-07-23 20:42:03   [pWn]HeRo_Be5
2019-05-08 20:49:52   [pWn]LegenDary_Be5
2019-01-12 18:10:10   [pWn]HeRo_Be5
2018-05-14 13:32:28   [pWn]HeRo_
2018-03-09 20:35:49   [pWn]Ryder_
2017-08-22 22:22:09   [pWn]Ryder.
2017-08-22 22:09:17   [pWn.T]Ryder
2017-07-24 17:23:57   HeRo[LB]
2017-07-22 20:37:45   HeRo
2017-06-04 10:38:26   RydeR[KTP]
2017-05-23 12:24:27   Wael[PPLV]
2017-04-11 22:49:53   Wael
2017-01-30 14:47:31   [IDF]Wael
2016-11-29 17:14:36   Wael
2016-11-02 18:29:00   Wael[KTP]
2016-09-18 15:43:40   wael

2017-12-28 15:19:53   [pWn]TiTan
2017-12-28 15:18:12   [pWn.T]TiTan
2017-12-28 15:18:06   [pWn]TiTan
2017-12-28 15:16:59   [pWn.T]TiTan
2017-08-11 09:46:31   [pWn.]Titan
2017-08-08 10:28:57   Firas
2017-06-04 15:04:24   Furious[KTP]
2017-05-25 23:12:48   FIR@S[PPLV]
2017-04-13 12:36:20   FIR@S
2016-12-30 13:27:25   [DDA]firas
2016-12-27 14:27:41   firas
2016-11-14 18:04:09   FIRAS[KTP]
2016-09-19 20:06:03   [KTP]FIRAS
2016-09-18 15:57:39   FIRAS
Let's keep on story:

We were fighting agains Cops vs Terrorists. There were a few guy getting AC reports. So I went to CP and check them if they are ban evader. I found out one of them is actually my clan member Wael. But I kept my silence, kept playing like is I don't know who are them. I saw Wael was teaming up with DUDE named guy and I found out later he was Firas. Then in an half hour maybe, Firas killed me. So I pm'ed him about: "Good job Firas". So that chat happened between us ingame:
Quote from: IRC #ptpecho , 2017 May 21
[19:00:19] * You were killed by DUDE (28): Distance: 11 | Weapon: TEC9
[19:00:26] PM to DUDE(28): not bad firas
[19:02:00] PM from DUDE(28): SORRY AND THX BOSS BUT WE CANT KILL MARK HE IS OUR OLD FRIENDS
[19:02:47] PM to DUDE(28): He is your old friend but u guys decided to help him and all LoD instead of your current clan
[19:03:51] PM from DUDE(28): BOOS WEN ME AND WAEL FIGHT LOD ALL PPLV JUST WATCH US
[19:04:04] PM to DUDE(28): Well I can'T believe it
[19:04:13] PM to DUDE(28): Currently we all fighting against them and you two
[19:06:17] PM from DUDE(28): THAT IS THE TURE CRASH GO CIV AND RAGE GO TERROR AND ME AND WAEL OLNE
[19:06:52] PM from DUDE(28): THAT IS/PM 46 BTW I RESPECT U AND PPLV CLAN

I kept playing the game, in a few hours, I told it to some PPLV members that Wael and Firas are kicked from clan. They asked me why and I had to explain them the story like as I did in here, but I explained it without some details.

The part which I done wrong was: I told that Wael and Firas was playing undercover nicknames. I told them this story with the names. But I done a such a stuff for the first time ever in my 10 years past of PTP gameplay. I know that I've done wrong there. I accept it, but I did it by accident with I was shocked while I was telling this story to some members who asking it to me.

Sharing admin informations with normal players? I never done that before, till that day when I told the story with undercover nicknames which I did it by accidently. I'm very sorry about it. For an example, even some mods asking me if some player is playing undercover, I'm not telling them...
I never done that before. But in this situation, I made a wrong action by telling story with their names.

So some of guys wonder why [pWn]Hero. & [pWn]TiTan. yelling me like "mad abuser?". That's why. I wish them good luck in the club pWn by losers, asslickers, honorless, unmature kids in it. Because every mature one left the pWn clan sadly. Now it became losers club.
GG

I got demoted for those 3 complaints about me in the last week of May 2017. But now I see everything happened in our life for some reason. If I'm here with my current fellas, I thank them for being together united with honour we have. We are honest ones, we are more than players here. GG to all my haters, you played, well done :)

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2021, 11:09:04 am »
Another from me, this one is for cobra: Indian PPLVs getting banned
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2021, 11:17:22 am »
Lmao cobra cool story snake, tell me more

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2021, 03:06:55 pm »
STFU fini

Tell us your story after jumping in n out of all clans bruh poor pwn members  :D

Now big true story comes here! If you don't bother reading PTP history, you can just pass me :)

I started to play sa-mp with my friend who was my neighboor. It was in 2006, Those times only two good servers we were playing on: PTP & Cops and Robbers servers. We were kids those times, we were just teaming up with eachother, killing others etc. Then he left playing because of school issues, bad exams marks etc ;D Poor friend.. But I kept playing Sa-mp on weekeds. I was only able to play on weekends because in week days, I was focused on school. I made some great friendship with turkish players, those times my nickname was "SWAT". Then turkish friends made a gang with the tag [TURKS]. So my nickname became [TURKS]SWAT. I kept playing with that nickname till my gang squad got banned because of some of them using hacks (lel). So I changed my name to COBRA. I kept playing with this nick for long time.

In 2007, my best friend's name was Adeel, we were doing stunts, playing PTP gamemode like as always. Then we decided to make a clan. In those times PTP server had only 1 map. It was Las Venturas and PTP Server's name was "Protect the President Las Venturas". Sa-mp version was 0.1b. (First Beta Version lol). Can you imagine how old is it? 13 years ago lol.

PTP;LV Server 0.1b version closed in 2008 summer. Because PTP's creator Tratulla was started to work in Google. Tratulla gave scripts to Tenshi to keep PTP alive. So Tenshi was working on PTP server so hard to make it better server than before. Tenshi kept PTP to a new sa-mp version with more maps, more better system and made it alive.
Then, we moved to PTP 0.2 Server with PPLV member. Server had really good population compored to 0.1b PTP server. So Tenshi made me admin in 2008. I still remember RZK's kind words when Tenshi was promoted me to admin. Those staff members were really helpful to eachother, was so kind. RZK is in the screenshot:
https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/x187/Schamens10/Old%20PTP%20Photos/sa-mp-035.png

PTP Server 0.3 Version has opened in Fall 2009. At the same time, another PTP server was created. Players were making topics at forum about there is other PTP server, was so close to real one. So it is not the first time like as Plan B server creating. I think some old admin from PTP was created that server. But players decided to play on original one, so Tenshi just let the other server still go around and then other fake PTP Server closed. We kept playing PTP with some good buddies.

In 2009, I also added "news system" to PPLV website which was one of best thing for our oldies to know what happened when. ( https://pplv.tr.gg/Archives.htm ) You can see how many players joined PPLV since 2009. This is so good to know how old we are  ;D

I had really good times with PPLV clan, we grow up together, we shared our experiences in life. PPLV was meaning to us more than clan. It was more like good fellas, more than a video game friend. Some of them got merried, some of them working hard, each of us got on to many different places on life. We are big boys now. Anyways, back to topic...

I was admin on PTP for long years, many players hated me because of my straightness. I kept Staff business away from Clan business. They were two different things which I had to do in PTP Server. But my enemies used this against me. They were trying hard to trick me ingame by their talks, by reporting me for abuse etc. They were playing dirty. I wasn't giving f** tho.

In 2017, it was the time when I was in the center of clan wars, between rule breakers and hackers, trying to fight them and trying to expose their hacks. But in their trying hard, I got tricked by them and those two faced guys who I'll name down there, they reported me and I got demoted from staff right in the time.

The story is not very serious issue for me. Because There is a guy called ingame regular name: Yosen aka Haynes. He and his best friends MARK[KTP], with KTP clan had some issues with me a few weeks ago, by he was bullying on my clan member ingame, like insulting him bcuz of his playing skills and he was saying that clan member should be removed from PPLV bcuz of bad skills etc... So I basically protected my clan member by saying that he has good skills, he has good personality. We continued that chat a few minutes more and Then I didn't care Yosen's behave in server more than that.
After that he changed his name to "Turkish". Even I knew he was Yosen, I asked him via PM. And we had an arguing, he was so tricky. He started to act like "You are an admin, what kind of behave is that?" etc. I answered like as: "I'm admin but it has nothing to do with my admin since I'm answering you as an human". I can't remember clearly but then he said: "I'm going to ignore you, good job" or something like that. Then he blocked his PM for me. But he kept pm'ing me. When I try to answer him on /pm, I wasn't able to. So I used /sm to answer him. So he said that "Admin abuse!".. He was yelling on mainchat about I abusing admin message command.
Well, was it me abusing the server commands or was it he abusing the block pm command to annoy me? He kept yelling on mainchat, he also said that he will complain me to Jonne about that behave. Then I kicked him out of the game, because he was saying COBRA admin abuse on mainchat.. When he came back to game, he kept same stuff for admin abuse kicked etc.. I Said "go report me, even Jonne can read this now".
Yes, I got demoted because of kicking him out the server by answering with /sm also. But later, he went silent right after his best friend MARK[KTP] banned from server forever and KTP members stopped playing or left the clan. (https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=4575.0
GG

2nd complaint: about Sasha's ban. ( https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=1543.0 )
I was ingame. Like as everyday my team was cop, their team was terrorists. We were around armor spawn and we were fighting. Which thing makes me the focus on Sasha is; In that day, Sasha was clearly not taking any damage. There were a few other players using his IP too. But Sasha was clearly not taking damage and players were complaining me about him. You can see the chat logs of last hour when I banned Sasha.
Players were saying, please COBRA spy him, he is hacking, he doesn't lose health etc. I was saying there is no point to spy him since we are fighting with 30 people in same area... So I just kept the playing gamemode.
In an half an hour, there was the thing which made me very suspecious about Sasha. We were around armor again, Sasha's all fellas were dead and only Sasha was left alive. I was playing there too, like as around 6 cops trying to kill Sasha. From 5 to 10 meters range away eachother. I was one of those cops who were shooting to Sasha. Wıth me there was 5 more cops shooting to Sasha and Sasha was killing a few of us, yet we were not able to take his health down when he was killing us. Then I quickly go to spy him to check better.

On my spy screen; Sasha was running fast a little bit fast, packet loss were normal maybe around 0.50. His Ping was around 300 maximum. Which made me suspecious about his lag doesn't work like this. If he lags, how can he able to kill in 10 people and not taking damage? Well, he killed a few more in that 15 seconds, he was killed by 10 cops surrounded him very hardly.

I was sure he was using some kind of add-on/samp mod/gamefile bug or any kind of illegal stuff to make it. So I banned him. Because it was impossible to stay alive in the middle of 10 cops surrounded him. But yet he killed a few cops there, damage was not working. I'm still thinking he has some illegal stuff. Yet I have no solid proof more than logs of those players:

[20:15] <@PBBot2>  02[37]  07Teamchat from  05Jessy[GgT] (Police):  30 guys shooting him still no damage
 [20:16] *@PBBot2:@#PlanB.Echo*  0,12 0*** [Spy] Admin COBRA[PPLV] is now spying on [LoD]Sasha (ID: 35).
 [20:16] <@PBBot1>  02[37]  07Teamchat from  05Jessy[GgT] (Police):  What more proof admins need?
 [20:16] <@PBBot2>  02[16]  07Teamchat from  05Maddy[PPLV] (Police):  Sasha was not taking damage lol
 [20:16] <@PBBot1>  02[0]  07Teamchat from  05[IDF]Madman (Police): wtf is ths i fucking shot sasha for 30 mins but he didnt take damage
 [20:16] <@PBBot3>  02[0]  07Teamchat from  05[IDF]Madman (Police): but he killed me wth 10 shots?
 [20:16] <@PBBot3>  0,4* [LoD]Sasha (ID: 35) has been banned for: Not taking damage

I actually don't care player's yelling on mainchat about regular's having aimbot, damage mods. I simply tell them to take a video record and pm admins on forum. But this time, I saw with my eyes, plus there were 10 players with me who saw that. Still I don't think he is clear. But I have no solid proof. I just pm'ed Jonne to give me the logs of Sasha of where he got hit from on body. I want to check them, because it was not normal. Which part I done wrong; that's I've no solid proof and I banned him. But I'm sure he was not normal. Yeah I got demoted for this ban. While after he and his friends got banned forever from PTP ( https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=4454.0
GG

3rd Complaint: Undercover nicknames of Wael and Firas being known by players. (Currently Wael is [pWn]Hero. and Firas is [pWn]TiTan.)
We PPLV should've acted more carefully by taking Wael aka Hero (PPLV Apply: http://www.pplv.smfnew.com/index.php?topic=360.0) and Firas aka TiTan (PPLV Apply: http://www.pplv.smfnew.com/index.php?topic=353.0) to PPLV in their applies. But we can't know those two backstabbers was fighting against us with the side on enemies with their old clan-mate MARK[KTP] who got banned from PTP forever. Yeah [pWn]Hero. & [pWn]TiTan. helped his ex clan KTP while they were in PPLV. What a behave, so honest, right guys? ;D See name changes:

Let's keep on story:

We were fighting agains Cops vs Terrorists. There were a few guy getting AC reports. So I went to CP and check them if they are ban evader. I found out one of them is actually my clan member Wael. But I kept my silence, kept playing like is I don't know who are them. I saw Wael was teaming up with DUDE named guy and I found out later he was Firas. Then in an half hour maybe, Firas killed me. So I pm'ed him about: "Good job Firas". So that chat happened between us ingame:
[19:02:00] PM from DUDE(28): SORRY AND THX BOSS BUT WE CANT KILL MARK HE IS OUR OLD FRIENDS
[19:02:47] PM to DUDE(28): He is your old friend but u guys decided to help him and all LoD instead of your current clan
[19:03:51] PM from DUDE(28): BOOS WEN ME AND WAEL FIGHT LOD ALL PPLV JUST WATCH US
[19:06:17] PM from DUDE(28): THAT IS THE TURE CRASH GO CIV AND RAGE GO TERROR AND ME AND WAEL OLNE

I kept playing the game, in a few hours, I told it to some PPLV members that Wael and Firas are kicked from clan. They asked me why and I had to explain them the story like as I did in here, but I explained it without some details.

The part which I done wrong was: I told that Wael and Firas was playing undercover nicknames. I told them this story with the names. But I done a such a stuff for the first time ever in my 10 years past of PTP gameplay. I know that I've done wrong there. I accept it, but I did it by accident with I was shocked while I was telling this story to some members who asking it to me.

Sharing admin informations with normal players? I never done that before, till that day when I told the story with undercover nicknames which I did it by accidently. I'm very sorry about it. For an example, even some mods asking me if some player is playing undercover, I'm not telling them...
I never done that before. But in this situation, I made a wrong action by telling story with their names.

So some of guys wonder why [pWn]Hero. & [pWn]TiTan. yelling me like "mad abuser?". That's why. I wish them good luck in the club pWn by losers, asslickers, honorless, unmature kids in it. Because every mature one left the pWn clan sadly. Now it became losers club.
GG

I got demoted for those 3 complaints about me in the last week of May 2017. But now I see everything happened in our life for some reason. If I'm here with my current fellas, I thank them for being together united with honour we have. We are honest ones, we are more than players here. GG to all my haters, you played, well done :)
Wtf😂😂

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2021, 03:23:59 pm »
STFU fini

GG

GG

Let's keep on story:

GG

bro wrote a whole essay and nobody gonna even read that shit  ;D ;D

Offline Hero

• VIP
  • Score: 73871
  • Leadership is an action,not a position.
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2021, 08:14:30 pm »

Let's keep on story:

GG

what a shitty admin you were giving extra armor to his members did u forget this
Then talking about hackes didn't you invite Moose[GgT] ex hacker to your clan
Btw where's maddy ,poor pplv members  ;D

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2021, 12:56:06 am »
what a shitty admin you were giving extra armor to his members did u forget this
Then talking about hackes didn't you invite Moose[GgT] ex hacker to your clan
Btw where's maddy ,poor pplv members  ;D

cobra roasted af

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80499
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2021, 08:18:05 am »
Pls stop quoting essays. My mouse scroll will die.

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2021, 11:49:54 am »
 Oh yeah, where is maddy the headshot hitting professional?

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2021, 04:58:32 pm »

according to his pplv description, he turned into a storm?

Offline Fran

• VIP
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2021, 05:09:33 pm »

according to his pplv description, he turned into a storm?
C'mon, don't blame Maddy just for having that kind of "SKILLS" jajaja

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2021, 05:57:53 pm »
Ahmed
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2021, 12:57:47 pm »
STFU fini

GG

GG

Let's keep on story:

GG

didn't read lol
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!