Author Topic: [LoD]Sasha, [LoD]Ruben, Th3Pend3j0  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Luca_Brasi

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Miss me yet?
[LoD]Sasha, [LoD]Ruben, Th3Pend3j0
« on: May 31, 2017, 04:46:56 am »
•  Players' name: [LoD]Sasha, [LoD]Ruben, Th3Pend3j0
• Date it occurred: 5/30/17
• Reason for the report: duty
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

https://youtu.be/096tcUyxEco

https://ibb.co/mRFkfv (couldn't grab a video of this one)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 05:07:27 am by Luca_Brasi »

Offline AleXanDeR

Re: [LoD]Sasha, [LoD]Ruben, Th3Pend3j0
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 04:59:52 pm »

I laugh this report, since we are not even 50 meters away from the president, we only do the duty to kill the terrorists who came to him, also clearly that he provokes us
Now in RED COUNTRY the president left us abandoned fleeing in the air, so we were looking for a boat when we ran into luca
So do not try to give liar reports because you will not get anything

Offline Sasha.

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 05:04:52 pm »
Almost the same as it says, Alexander.
We only met to defend and kill the president, to kill any terrorist who approached us, also when a sec has no life, I went to cure myself and then return with the president, that's when I met some terrorists, I just defended myself from their Attacks
 In country network is another story, the president left to leave us as he fled in elicoptero, we went to look for a boat and that's when we met with luca, the video is clear we are not far from the president, we are protecting him and doing the duty that is to take care of President and kill any terrorist who comes near

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 05:53:43 pm »
The players were near the president in all clips you provided. Furthermore, it's very hard to determine the context of the clips. For example, it's impossible to know who attacked first. Same story with the screenshot, the context cannot be determined.
Next time please try to gather evidence that's covering the complete situation, thanks for reporting.