Author Topic: Nick Faking [pVVn]Brittany_Snow  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Nick Faking [pVVn]Brittany_Snow
« on: June 21, 2019, 04:50:32 pm »
• Players' name: [pVVn]Brittany_Snow
• Date it occurred: About now
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): I was playing the game with my nickname and some hater came with exactly the same nickname I was using, not even a tempered version. I think that is a pure nickfaking. From my suspecting list, I think it as AhMeD[GgT].
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Nick Faking [pVVn]Brittany_Snow
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 05:46:12 pm »
• Players' name: [pVVn]Brittany_Snow
• Date it occurred: About now
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): I was playing the game with my nickname and some hater came with exactly the same nickname I was using, not even a tempered version. I think that is a pure nickfaking. From my suspecting list, I think it as AhMeD[GgT].
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

I believe that I really fucked your mind that you always see me in your nightmares.

Time to make fun of this kid I guess, admins.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 05:50:29 pm »
Ok, it wasn't you. What about nickname "Brittany_Snow"? You didn't join with it as well, did you?  Bloddy liar.
You kept joining with my nick name. And admins can see it already.
Ok lets just reconsider that it wasn't you. Why did you leave a reply here. It is proving that you joined as [pVVn]Brittany_Snow and now you are regretting why you did that so you are coming up with some stories. Nicely done.
And I thank you for joining as "Brittany_Snow" as you did another "Guilty" move as well. Try to regret for it as well ;)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 06:26:16 pm by Brittany Snow »

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 08:19:34 pm »
Ok, it wasn't you. What about nickname "Brittany_Snow"? You didn't join with it as well, did you?  Bloddy liar.
You kept joining with my nick name. And admins can see it already.
Ok lets just reconsider that it wasn't you. Why did you leave a reply here. It is proving that you joined as [pVVn]Brittany_Snow and now you are regretting why you did that so you are coming up with some stories. Nicely done.
And I thank you for joining as "Brittany_Snow" as you did another "Guilty" move as well. Try to regret for it as well ;)

Mate, I will make fun of you in front of whole server, I kept joining with Brittany_Snow name????

Hahahahhahahah my ip is range banned, I can't join with any other names else than mine.

I told you that I will try to join with your name so you can see that I won't be able to join with any other names else than mine, just to make fun of you in front of whole server for accusing me in this report for faking your name, and when I tried to join with "Brittany_Snow" nick server closed the connection and I wasn't be able to join game in front of you just like I already told you. Where is the admins, post the chat logs when I told him that here, I wanna make fun of this kid in front of whole server.

Deadman the liar, lie more, try to lie harder, harder and harder, you are known for whole server that you are a liar. But, you are so dumb. Can you guess why?? You can't even hide your lies, it is really obvious for everyone that you are a liar, you are really stupid, try to use your brain next time. 

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 08:23:56 pm »
He will be warned.