Author Topic: Want to get in RD?  (Read 7250 times)

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Want to get in RD?
« on: September 12, 2019, 12:14:03 pm »
Here are some good application examples :-
1. https://rd-clan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1120.0
2. https://rd-clan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1069.0
3. https://rd-clan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1033.0
4. https://rd-clan.com/forum/index.php?topic=1030.0

So, if you know you are idiot and dont want to get humiliated by rest of RD members, learn from these examples and dont bother applying.
bye <3

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
Re: Want to get in RD?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 07:33:43 pm »
Everyone can post Denied applications from their forums here since Pistol posted them.

Feel free for it.
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 08:54:01 pm »
Why the fuck am I even her3?
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 06:06:22 pm »
Thank you Sir Babulal! I shall def use one of these for my applications in THE PRO BROS  ::)

Offline LuCa

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 06:36:28 pm »
Thank you Sir Babulal! I shall def use one of these for my applications in THE PRO BROS  ::)

They will still accept you

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 05:28:37 pm »
Taken from your beloved forum.

Quote from: Great_Khali
2. Do not: start conflicts, provoke people, spam, be sarcastic and egoistic, take anyone's side in conflict (except if conflict is involving RD's interests). Be calm, loyal and responsible.
3. Do not insult, try to respect everyone.
(...)
11. If you get killed - accept it gracefully (don't rage in the chats or PMs).
12. Once you spawn - just move away to get a vehicle and play the game. Don't fight at the spawning area.
13. Refrain from using any other nicknames apart from your registered account.

(...)

If you see a clan member violating the above rules, please, feel free to post a report in this section.

The aforementioned section is empty since Carg's expulsion, but who cares?
RD is the only honest, genuinely friendly, benevolent and non-hypocritical clan! May I join? I am everyone's friend and I am very mature, quack!  :) ;) :D ;D
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2019, 05:46:23 pm »

2. Do not: start conflicts, provoke people, spam, be sarcastic and egoistic, take anyone's side in conflict (except if conflict is involving RD's interests). Be calm, loyal and responsible.
(...)
12. Once you spawn - just move away to get a vehicle and play the game. Don't fight at the spawning area.

(...)

If you see a clan member violating the above rules, please, feel free to post a report in this section.

RD is the only honest, genuinely friendly, benevolent and non-hypocritical clan! May I join? I am everyone's friend and I am very mature, quack!  :) ;) :D ;D
Meh, RD clan changed a lot, the only thing that's the same as it was in RDs great times are some old members, the new leaders and members destroyed this clan, they don't even follow their own rules and make fun of the other clans about doing the same. #MakeRDGreatAgain #NotMyLeader #UtherSux #NoEssaysPls #GiveVIPtoEveryone

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
  • ghatskot wla ghn5chi lk dra3 diali f trma dial bak
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2019, 10:42:28 pm »

(...)

(...)

Meh, RD clan changed a lot, the only thing that's the same as it was in RDs great times are some old members, the new leaders and members destroyed this clan, they don't even follow their own rules and make fun of the other clans about doing the same. #MakeRDGreatAgain #NotMyLeader #UtherSux #NoEssaysPls #GiveVIPtoEveryone
Damn it Carg. you shouldn't count the time when you caught me using /rollfall to avoid the frozen effect that you get from special fighting styles. I didn't know and refrained from doing it since the day you told me and jail me for it. Perhaps that's the only time you caught a new RD member "breaking" the rules

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2019, 11:49:06 pm »

(...)

(...)

Damn it Carg. you shouldn't count the time when you caught me using /rollfall to avoid the frozen effect that you get from special fighting styles. I didn't know and refrained from doing it since the day you told me and jail me for it. Perhaps that's the only time you caught a new RD member "breaking" the rules
I actually forgot you were in RD :D

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2019, 01:01:12 am »
You aren't very nice.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 01:34:13 am by Magic »

PakoVH

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2019, 02:43:29 am »
Carg best admin forcing RD members not to break their own clan rules!!!!

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2019, 06:32:50 am »
Whole clan system sucks . Clans leads to wars as they always thrive to prove themselves better than others but no clan is good or bad. They have stupid rules , theories etc.  Sometimes they have high rejection rate just to show that "looks we have high standards " , "you won't get in here easily " ...they unnecessarily delay applications etc. Etc.

So , we should promote communal harmony within the server itself . Clan system should be removed , instead gangsystem should be promoted .
Note: its just my personal opinion , there is no need to start a discussion war ..and if you feel offended by my statement and your clanwhoring ass got burnt then i cant help .

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2019, 10:50:10 am »
Whole clan system sucks . Clans leads to wars as they always thrive to prove themselves better than others but no clan is good or bad. They have stupid rules , theories etc.  Sometimes they have high rejection rate just to show that "looks we have high standards " , "you won't get in here easily " ...they unnecessarily delay applications etc. Etc.

So , we should promote communal harmony within the server itself . Clan system should be removed , instead gangsystem should be promoted .
Note: its just my personal opinion , there is no need to start a discussion war ..and if you feel offended by my statement and your clanwhoring ass got burnt then i cant help .

Clans are made to have wars and fights but if you want a friendly gang or something like then just don't create a clan but instead make it a club or gang as you can see some examples in Clan section here.

(...)

(...)

[RD]Altus_Demens hmmmmmmm please no!

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2019, 02:03:23 pm »
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 12:34:33 am by Magic »

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2019, 02:35:38 pm »