Author Topic: [BANNED]NigglyWiggly's Ban Appeal  (Read 7273 times)

Offline NigglyWiggly

• Score: Unknown
[BANNED]NigglyWiggly's Ban Appeal
« on: August 12, 2016, 02:40:55 pm »
I don't know if there's any format for an unban appeal or something, but I want to get unbanned. I believe the ban was false and I didn't aimbot. I don't know if you guys record videos of hackers or something, but I hit the far away players with almost all my bullets because they didn't move and I tap shot (When you tap, it means that between every shot, the recoil goes down until you shoot again) and if you would've seen me shooting someone who's running close to me, you'll see that my aim is awful... So please unban [LEGEND]NigglyWiggly.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 06:45:59 pm by Fimpen »

Offline NigglyWiggly

Re: NigglyWiggly's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 03:14:00 pm »
Please reply quickly, I love this server and I want to keep playing it.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 03:15:07 pm »
Friauf banned you, you'll have to wait for his reply.

Offline NigglyWiggly

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 03:21:43 pm »
Friauf banned you, you'll have to wait for his reply.

Can you maybe call him? I really enjoyed playing and it sucks that I can't now... :\

Offline Friauf

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 08:22:24 pm »
Hello!
• So the case is next - I didn't ban you based on 30 seconds of spectating, or watching you kill players, that didn't move. It was about half an hour I've given to see what you're up to.
• We had players approaching you in cars, planes, standing far away, moving, while they are far away and all that. All possible cases happened in that map and in each of them (not like you say) your aim was perfect, A/C was sending numerous reports, accuracy was perfect.
I would say you're a "pro" shooter, or that tap shooting made a difference, but once again, this is not the case.
• I had one more admin watching you with me, Jonne, just to make sure I am not wrong, and he confirmed my thoughts. Numerous players around also confirmed (not that the decision was based on that, but it also means something)

Offline NigglyWiggly

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 10:30:47 pm »
Hello!
• So the case is next - I didn't ban you based on 30 seconds of spectating, or watching you kill players, that didn't move. It was about half an hour I've given to see what you're up to.
• We had players approaching you in cars, planes, standing far away, moving, while they are far away and all that. All possible cases happened in that map and in each of them (not like you say) your aim was perfect, A/C was sending numerous reports, accuracy was perfect.
I would say you're a "pro" shooter, or that tap shooting made a difference, but once again, this is not the case.
• I had one more admin watching you with me, Jonne, just to make sure I am not wrong, and he confirmed my thoughts. Numerous players around also confirmed (not that the decision was based on that, but it also means something)

First of all, I don't remember killing many people move far away, or close away. I haven't killed anyone that was in a car nor plane. I barely even killed someone other than the ones on that hill. I remember only killing like 1 or 2 people other than those, and one of them got out of his car, didn't move and shot at someone else. I killed him from pretty close and then he said I have aimbot while that was one of the easiest shots in my life. I also bet the other numerous players were the ones on that hill which too were easy shots. There also weren't many players on server, so I didn't kill that many? I think all I killed was like 7 or less people? and you watched me half an hour? I got banned 10 mins after I got killed as president. As president all I did was drive and the other 10 mins as a bodyguard, I only killed like 3-4 people, and they were all standing on that hill (Oh and one was next to a house, but he didn't move). I don't know what's A/C but I play on other servers, (ones with admins that also check hackers and not the system that bans them) and I've never in my life been encountered about any aimbot or alike hacks. And also if you get many reports on a certain player, doesn't mean he's a hacker. Many just report people because they got killed or they think it's "impossible" but it's not true. You guys need a better aimbot detecting system because I can surely tell you I don't have.

Offline Friauf

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2016, 10:36:54 am »
I don't know what's A/C
It's AntiCheat
And also if you get many reports on a certain player, doesn't mean he's a hacker. Many just report people because they got killed or they think it's "impossible" but it's not true.
That's true, this is why I've said, that it was not a decision making thing, just a note to add.
aug 12 14:00:23 <PBBot1>   *** [LEGEND]NigglyWiggly killed Friauf (Distance: 177) (M4)
aug 12 14:02:50 <PBBot2>   *** [LEGEND]NigglyWiggly killed hicham (Distance: 116) (M4)
aug 12 14:09:30 <PBBot2>   *** [LEGEND]NigglyWiggly killed llGODllReaLll (Distance: 190) (M4)
aug 12 14:10:22 <PBBot2>   *** [LEGEND]NigglyWiggly killed SwirlyMan (Distance: 170) (M4)
^ When the maximum range of M4 is 90
I also didn't say that you killed people approaching you in cars / planes. But you were making damage of those, while they were approaching in vehicles, apart from killing in seconds on a huuuuge distance
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:41:00 am by Friauf »

Offline NigglyWiggly

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2016, 05:53:35 pm »
• When there are cars of course I aim for the wind shield and somewhy, I think the hitbox changes because sometimes I can shoot at the windshield of the driver but not exactly at his face and it'll still hit him.

• Not to offend but you anti-cheat probably isn't good because I've played in some server for over a year with an amazing anti-cheat system and it has never detected any aimbot in me. I also once switched from deagle to some other weapon while i was running and it froze me because it thought I was c-bugging.

• I don't know what about you but I've been able to shoot that far also before. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but it isn't aimbot. I wanted to really make sure what distance each weapon does but I didn't succeed although I found this: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=356999
He says that he also has this thing where sometimes he hits from really far away which is strange.

• I killed in seconds on a huuuuuge distance because those people I killed didn't move and almost every shot hit them.

• Aimbot only aims on the players so if I had it and the distance will be too long, I still wouldn't have been able to hit that far because it only aims at the person. You're probably talking about proaim which teleports a player in front of the player client-sided and THEN it would sound a bit more logical because then there would be no distance and there for there will be no way that I will miss a single shot but if there are people moving then you'll see that not all my bullets hit them and then it shows that I don't have proaim.

• Please just improve your A/C system and unban me. There's no reason to argue here because I can tell you that I don't have aimbot/proaim or any such aiming thing. I'm not noob enough that I need it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 07:12:43 pm by NigglyWiggly »

Offline Friauf

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2016, 09:54:32 pm »
I'm not arguing as well to everything, that you've mentioned above.
I already have an opinion about this situation and I will not risk unbanning you, unless higher level admins decide different.

Offline NigglyWiggly

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2016, 10:46:01 pm »
So I'm forever banned? For a false ban? Can you maybe call a higher level admin? Because I justified all the reasons you said. I put my time and effort into this to show my innocence and these reasons all justify my innocence but you still disagree because of your opinion? What's the whole point of making an unban request if someone gives all the reasons that justifies him and that they're valid reasons and in the end he doesn't get un-banned just because the admin's opinion is that he's a hacker? All the reasons I gave are valid and true, I took my time and effort to this and in the end even with all the valid reasons that show that I'm innocent, I stay banned for an admin's opinion. All I wanted to do was enjoy playing in this server, help it and show that people actually enjoy it and there's more people coming. But instead I get accused of hacking and staying banned for an admin's opinion. Great. I don't know how you guys work here but I don't think someone's opinion overcomes valid facts.

2 main facts that show I'm innocent (It doesn't mean that the other justifications aren't true facts that justify my innocence):
• SAMP has tons of bugs and one of them is shooting from a great distance.
• I have skills and I'm a good aimer. I played SAMP for quite a while and gained this experience. Targets that I shot were damn easy targets as they didn't move at all. Regarding vehicles, I just aim for the driver's windshield and many times I hit the player even if i shoot next to his head in the car, as long as I shoot the driver's part of the windshield.

Oh and a side note: I've been an admin in quite some servers, a high ranked one, and I was high ranked for a reason. I have experience in hacks and SAMP bugs. So in the end you're just leaving with your opinion and acting close-minded without actually checking if it's logical. That's such an unfair decision.  I don't mean to offend you but that's exactly what you're doing. When people make ban appeals, it's to check if their appeal is true and if they deserve to be unbanned. The whole point of ban appeals is to ignore your thoughts and opinions and look at facts. When someone gets banned, it clearly says "If you think you were banned falsely make a ban appeal on forums" but when you make a ban appeal, you aren't being judged by facts, you're being judged by opinions here! So what's the whole point? Of course the admin that banned a certain player hacker will have an opinion against him! So he'll just get denied even if is false!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 11:14:08 pm by NigglyWiggly »

Offline NigglyWiggly

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2016, 06:09:54 pm »
Can any other admin check this please?

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2016, 08:02:05 pm »
Another admin here.. Why are you ban evading?

Offline Friauf

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2016, 11:06:16 pm »
I was about to test some bugs, since a lot of people PMed me about it. To see, if it exists and allows you to shoot with that accuracy on a distance (your's was about 85%). But now I don't:
aug 12 14:11:10 <PBBot2>   * [LEGEND]NigglyWiggly (ID: 28) has been banned for: Aimbot

aug 12 17:00:03 <PBBot1>   * NigglyWiggly (ID: 1) has been banned for: Ban evasion

aug 12 17:01:22 <PBBot1>   [5] Player1 joined the game. (IP: -

aug 12 22:44:40 <PBBot3>   [9] NaughtyBoi joined the game. (IP: -
Goodbye

Offline NigglyWiggly

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2016, 12:39:37 am »
What's the problem with "ban evading". It's not like I was hacking. I came in and just asked if someone could check my ban appeal because no one replied to my post a long time. You barely get on the website so it takes forever to get a ban appeal solved. I don't see ban evading bad as long as the ban evader doesn't do anything bad... (although I also didn't do anything bad before I was banned). You guys think ban evading is bad because it's mostly hackers who evade and continue hacking. I evaded just to ask someone if he could help me by checking my appeal.

I was about to test some bugs, since a lot of people PMed me about it. To see, if it exists and allows you to shoot with that accuracy on a distance (your's was about 85%). But now I don't:
aug 12 14:11:10 <PBBot2>   * [LEGEND]NigglyWiggly (ID: 28) has been banned for: Aimbot

aug 12 17:00:03 <PBBot1>   * NigglyWiggly (ID: 1) has been banned for: Ban evasion

aug 12 17:01:22 <PBBot1>   [5] Player1 joined the game. (IP: -

aug 12 22:44:40 <PBBot3>   [9] NaughtyBoi joined the game. (IP: -
Goodbye

You are aware that some bugs don't always happen, right? So you can test it as much as you want, but not sure you'll be able to get the bug to happen. IMO a thread of someone posting proof of it is enough. But you guys can act all bossy and think that they know everything and anything that sounds good to them is the truth. "Oh, he ban evaded. He probably did it to continue hacking! That's the only reason to ban evade, right? Now we'll deny his application ". Well why will someone make a ban appeal and then ban evade just to hack? That'll just get his appeal denied.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 12:50:07 am by NigglyWiggly »

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2016, 07:35:24 pm »
I evaded just to ask someone if he could help me by checking my appeal.

I have gone through the ingame chat. Not ONCE did you ask in the game chat/PM's for someone to check your ban appeal. And you didn't "just join to ask a question". You played the gamemode. Was president, security and so on.

And if you have been admin on several bigger SAMP-servers. Then you know ban evading is not a smart thing to do..

Any more lies you wanna tell us before we lock this?