Author Topic: [BANNED]NigglyWiggly's Ban Appeal  (Read 7274 times)

Offline NigglyWiggly

• Score: Unknown
Re: NigglyWiggly's Ban Appeal
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2016, 10:53:35 pm »
I evaded just to ask someone if he could help me by checking my appeal.

I have gone through the ingame chat. Not ONCE did you ask in the game chat/PM's for someone to check your ban appeal. And you didn't "just join to ask a question". You played the gamemode. Was president, security and so on.

And if you have been admin on several bigger SAMP-servers. Then you know ban evading is not a smart thing to do..

Any more lies you wanna tell us before we lock this?

There are servers that don't ban because someone gets in a plays for fun as I wrote. You guys don't read what I write. There's no use of banning someone who's ban evading if he's there to have fun and not ruin the gameplay. Servers learned that if you ban someone who ban evades just "because", without doing anything bad and he just came in to have fun or ask something about his ban appeal, they'll just lose players. I logged in to ask but you can't speak when you ain't spawned and president is the first option so I chose president? I asked for about the unban a couple seconds after I logged in and from what I remember I sent it. I don't know how your chatlog works, but I sent it. Why else would I get banned? How will someone know I'm ban evading if I didn't talk about my ban request? And ban evading isn't a stupid think to do either, it nothing bad unless someone continues hacking. I don't think I even got to kill someone. I got banned a couple seconds after I logged in (from what I remember). How did you know I "played"? I drove in a car and asked about my ban appeal. You want to accuse me of something else?

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
  • Score: Unknown
Re: NigglyWiggly's Ban Appeal
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2016, 06:43:07 pm »
You still claim you are innocent. Friauf and Jonne who were the admins that checked you both agrees that you are using hacks. Them combined have probably banned over 5000 hackers over the years. So you claiming that they are wrong is just pathetic. Better to man up and say you used hacks and this wouldn't be locked.

And we have our ways to check if someone is ban evading. Pretty solid system that works very well. And ban evading is nothing that's allowed on the majority of the serious SAMP-Server. You are banned for a reason. Better to deal with it on the forums or IRC-chat.

Anyway, I'm locking this now. You are just repeating the same things over and over again. So no point in discussing it any further. Friauf or Jonne can unlock it if they have anything else to say.

I suggest you find another server to spend your time on.

Locked.