Author Topic: [BANNED]DropBox_420  (Read 2663 times)

Offline DropBox_420

• Score: Unknown
[BANNED]DropBox_420
« on: October 05, 2016, 08:12:57 pm »
 In-game name - Dropbox_420
• Your IP address - [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]
• The date you were banned - 5/10/2016
• The staff member who banned you (If it was the system write 'System' and if you don't know write 'Unknown') - I Manager is banned me FRED
• Extra space for you to explain what happened -
I was banned for no reason single game and I say use aimbot for the simple fact of killing two or three people that clear when I'm killing every one minute I'm aimbot I not even have a cleo or something in the gta.
http://imgur.com/a/HDPqH
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:37:40 pm by Skittles »

Offline Aki

• VIP
Re: DropBox_420
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 10:07:03 pm »
Name - DropBox_420
Reason - aimbot (you were banned for 2y and still you dumb bitch didnt learn that cheating is not allowed here)
By - [Rawr]Aki

Hello Nike.
How many years do you need to understand that any kind of mods/cheat are not allowed??
In not even 30 min system reported you for like 145 times for your "pro aim", its pretty much enough for me to perm ban you, since i know what kind of roach you're..
Anyway im curiuous what you're going to say about this, like that ban is mistake? like these xx+ bans were also a mistake?

« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 03:55:58 pm by Aki »

Offline DropBox_420

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 10:33:24 pm »
I'll get clear, ok I not use that shit there are many there in the game that can confirm if he used that shit who would kill me? to play and kill does not mean they use what happens is that you are too many children with one shoot and kill them and why one is aimbot according to you when I kill my GGT, cfg. I'm not saying they're crying aimbot just keep playing as they have good skill which you believe that one can not acquire

Offline Aki

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 04:43:07 pm »
ok its enough for me, or my eyes will bleed if i try to read what you said..
145 reports from system in 28 min, in other words of 1min of your gameplay, you got 5 reports
i even bother record a demo of your "awesome aiming skills" and i share it with other admins
to sum it up not only you are aimboting, but of course you are lying sack of shit

you're not welcomed here, so don't bother posting another ban appeal

Adios Muchacho

« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 04:44:51 pm by Aki »