Author Topic: [Banned] Ryan_Gomez  (Read 3205 times)

Offline man

• Score: Unknown
[Banned] Ryan_Gomez
« on: October 07, 2016, 02:50:10 am »
• In-game name - Ryan Gomez - Abo Zobr
• Your IP address - [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]
• The date you were banned - 2/10/2016 - 6/10/2016
• The staff member who banned you (If it was the system write 'System' and if you don't know write 'Unknown') - System
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - i'am a new player in Samp and PTP Server and I admit that i cheated and ban evaded Coz I was playing free roaming and Deathmatch Server all cheats and everything is allowed there

When I joined this Server I didn't turn off my hacks and played for a Short period of time once i started to use the hacks to air break I got Banned .
After that I removed the hacks and restarted my router then continue playing without anything untill i Got banned again yesterday for ban evasion So I apologize for that and hope that you give me a new chance to play here again and If I did anything wrong you can give me a permanent ban.
Thanks..
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:36:09 pm by Skittles »

Offline EagleMan

• VIP
Re: Ryan_Gomez
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 03:46:44 pm »
You were banned many times under different names.

Since you are sorry for your hacks and removed it on your PC already, i will give you a chance.

I will unban you on November 5th.

Make sure to remove all of your entire hacks.
And most importantly, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO JOIN THE SERVER while you are still banned, or i will ban you permanently. Are we clear???

Offline man

Re: [Pending: November 5th] Ryan_Gomez
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 04:04:10 pm »
Thanks alot Eagleman
But I Think 1 months to still Ban is not a Short period and Really i Understood what The wrong I did and I will never will join the Game untill the unban Date but may you Give this chance after one or two weeks ..
1 months is a long time and I really after the first ban removed my hacks but my mistake was that i evaded many times coz i liked to play the server and stopped to use hacks So I hope to decrease the ban period and If not I also will be thanks for you
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 04:18:41 pm by man »

Offline EagleMan

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 05:27:53 pm »
I will think about it.

Just do not try to join the server or ban evading.

Offline man

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 07:43:32 pm »
It's Okay I Won't do ..
By the way I removed Samp untill i get unbanned Because my young brother like to Join the Game and Didn't understand anything or what is the ban mean  :D (He is 10 years old)
Take your time
Thanks..

Offline EagleMan

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 10:02:16 am »
From your another ban appeal for Ahmed:

On top of that, when I gave you a chance to explain yourself, you simply lied about it and denied it ever happened. I'm sorry, but you're not getting another chance.

you 2 are blocked/locked/banned/rangebanned so don't bother us with your presence on forum or irc

YOU ARE BANNED PERMANENTLY

--LOCKED--