Author Topic: [BANNED]Ryan's Ban appeal on Ahmed[Ggt]  (Read 3060 times)

Offline man

• Score: Unknown
[BANNED]Ryan's Ban appeal on Ahmed[Ggt]
« on: October 08, 2016, 05:41:20 am »
• In-game name: AhMeD[GgT]
• Your IP address: [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]
• The date you were banned: 2 days ago.
• The staff member who banned you: [Rawr]Jonne.
• Extra space for you to explain what happened: He was banned for covering a ban evader.

Hello Mr.Jonne ..
I am Ryan_Gomez The Ban Evader who was the reason of Banning (AhMeD[Ggt])
I was following Ahmed's Ban appeal but don't Have the right to comment on that
Ahmed Got permanantly banned Coz you think he is lieing on you ...

If we go to the the logs you see that the first thing I Said in this server :
  who know ahmed ggt ?
  he is my bro
 he knows you?

at that time AhMeD wasn't In game 
I Think someone called Ranger_Speed answered me I waited a bit In game hoping Ahmed to log in but he didn't 

In the same day after maybe 10-12 hours I saw AhMeD in Game from Samp list Then I logged in
AhMed was Terrorist I used the private to send him a msg and Said :( Eh ya 5amory) .. He answered :( Eh ya 7ashash) ,[ this is a franco language arabs use it to speak arabic on keyboard in english words and these 2 sentences looks like Good morning man and the answer is good morning Bro ]

then i joined the terrors team and waited for him until he die then go and play with him he was driving and I shoot .. driving and I shoot for one or two maps ..
Once we went to get armor and the president was far away of us I told him : Sebni asoo2 (in arabic) means : Let me drive  .. then I Started to use speed hack he said : hayt3mlna ban yabnl el mara , means
we will get banned mother fucker and in that moment I used air breake hack then got banned after 2 seconds by anticheat i think

afterthat I restarted my router and removed my hacks then joined the game again
then pmed him again
he told me in arabic :mat3mlsh ban evada yala and this mean Dont Ban Evade
I told him in arabic I removed the hacks he said I will get Banned Coz of you I said I swear I removed the hacks (all in arabic) then continued to play with him for 3 days And usualy he was asking me if I have hacks or not .. He saw that I stopped using it and play with him for long time without any cheats So it was no Problem to play with .

Ahmed admitted that he knew that I cheated then ban evaded in his ban appeal
and also said that he don't know me until 3 days ago and this is the truth
Ahmed Got permanantly banned Coz you think he is lieing on you because of my first words I said about ahmed and didnt see him in game or talk to him before ...

Thats was real I didnt talk or see ahmed before in game and he dont know me out of game BUT YOU CAN CHECK YOUR LOGS AND SEE IF THERE ARE SOMEONE CALLED Yahia_Uwk07 , UWK07 , Yehia Or Yahia I DONT KNOW THE NAME EXACTLY HE IS SLEEPING RIGHT NOW I TRIED TO CALL HIM TO GET HIS NAME IN GAME NAME WHEN WAS PLAYING THE OLD PROTECT THE PRISDENT SERVER AND HIS NAME IN THIS ONE I AM WAITTING HIM TO WAKE UP TO TELL YOU ABOUT HIS NAME EXACTLY ...
YAHIA  IS MY FRIEND IN REAL LIFE AND HE IS THE PERSON WHO GAVE ME THE GAME AND TOLD ME HOW TO INSTAL SAMP .. HE GAVE ME THE GAME ONE WEEK AGO THEN I STARTED TO PLAY ALOT OF SERVER THEN GET BORED OF GAME UNTIL WE MET AND SPOKE ABOUT THE GAME AND HE ADVISED ME TO SEARCH ABOUT PROTECT THE PREISDENT SERVER AND START TO PLAY IT , AND TOLD ME THAT I WILL ENJOY IT AFTERTHAT HE STARTED TO TALK ABOUT THE SERVER AND WHAT THE PLAYERS HAVE TO DO AND HOW TO PROTECT THE PRESDINT OR TRY TO KILL HIM THEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THE GOOD PLAYERS AND OLD PLAYERS IN THIS SERVER AND WHATS HAPPENED TO THE OLD SERVER AND THE NEW SERVER AND TOLD ME ABOUT THE PLAYERS HE WAS PLAYING WITH OR AGAINST BY THE WAY THE TOLD ME ABOUT THE ARAB GUY ((AHMED{GGT})) THAT HE HAS GOOD SKILLS IN GAME AND THEY WERE FRIENDS AFTERTHAT A PROBLEM HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM THEN THY START TO FIGHT WHEN THEY SEE EACH OTHERS AND TOLD ME THAT AHMED IS A GREAT SHOOTER AND USUALY HAS TO BEAT HIM
SO WHEN I JOINED THE GAME I ASKED ABOUT AND LIED TO SAY HE IS MY BRO TO HAVE SOME RESPECT AND LET GUYS DONT KILL ME DUE TO WHAT YAHIA SAID ABOUT HIM SO I TRIED TO BE WITH HIM AND BE HIS FRIEND TO HAVE ITS PROTECTION AND HELPING ME TO KILL THE OTHER TEAM OR PLAYERS WHICH ARE TRYING TO KILL ME ...

SO
I want from you mr.jonne to think about my words and check the logs between yahia and AhMeD after i tell you his name in game exactly and ahmed really didnt know me out of game and Yahia didn't join the game for 40-50 days because he has no connection to the internet ..

at the end I would like to say the summary of the Story that I know Ahmed from Yahia who was a player in protect server for not a short time and I understood that ahmed broke the rules of the server And thats not your problem : your problem is you dont like someone to lie on you and tell the truth to make you think about new chance and In real ahmed did and didnt lie on you , you thought that because the first time I joined the game spoke about him and said that he is my bro and you thought we knew each other out of the game so he covered me and didnt report that i cheated or evaded but he did that because I am arab like him and didn't know the game (beginner) and he made sure that i stopped using hacks and I really did that and started to enjoy the game like any players after i understood the game and liked still play it ...   
I hope you think about my words and check about it then you will be sure if ahmed lied or not

Thanks..   

« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:37:17 pm by Skittles »

Offline Aki

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Ryan's Ban appeal on Ahmed[Ggt]
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 06:16:21 am »
On top of that, when I gave you a chance to explain yourself, you simply lied about it and denied it ever happened. I'm sorry, but you're not getting another chance.

you 2 are blocked/locked/banned/rangebanned so don't bother us with your presence on forum or irc

« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 06:56:20 am by Aki »