Author Topic: [To be added]Presidents camping on spawns  (Read 9863 times)

Offline Barbarianking

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Presidents camping on spawns
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2018, 11:45:41 am »
+1

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 11:37:41 am »
Presidents are abusing spawn protection zones especially in NSA where hydras cannot do anything against spawn protection

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 148392
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 02:22:29 pm »
Presidents are abusing spawn protection zones especially in NSA where hydras cannot do anything against spawn protection
Spawn protection goes off in 1 min. You can keel President by hydra bruh!

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 04:50:12 pm »
No dumbass. Even if spawn protection goes off, the no fly zone will still be there.

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2018, 04:56:45 pm »
No dumbass. Even if spawn protection goes off, the no fly zone will still be there.

What if hydra shoots missile at spawn from out of no fly zone, will it do damage ( if spawn protection is disabled )

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2018, 05:02:17 pm »
Why are you guys crying LMAO? Wait for the future updates..

I'll make the zone act the same as the normal zone. If he stays in his spawn zone for longer than a minute, the zone will be disabled. The securities already have a different spawn protection when the zone is disabled (15 seconds of spawn protection instead of area-related), but I agree it would be a good idea to disable the warnings as well on them.
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2018, 05:03:46 pm »

What if hydra shoots missile at spawn from out of no fly zone, will it do damage ( if spawn protection is disabled )
Yes it will work. I have tried it and it results as 2 missiles (since Hydra shoots 2 at once) and u will go into the no fly zone. Max 6 to 10 missiles, i guess.

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2018, 05:17:03 pm »
+1

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2018, 05:55:58 pm »
No Fly Zone my ass,rarely any regular dares to play a uneven match from the President Side in NSA Map especially Hydra vs Presi Spawn, even before the No Fly Zone Disabling post was made people were able to kill with Hydras in President Spawn. I myself have died countless times by camping Hydras at spawn and Yes I was in the spawn well near Toreno's Ranch. I even have Video Evidence, I'd thought people would suggest to making the No Fly Zone Better but instead they want to disable it to make it even more easier.

I am surprised curry's post even got approved and locked since Hydras killing President at Spawn is a nigh common thing.

And there are indeed solutions to counter it.The whole back side of it is fully open.

If President camps at the lower floor you can easily kill him with Rifle or Sniper. Or if you are willing to do ballsy, get a rustler there and spam the quad m4s and if it explodes it will damage the security and president.

If He camps at the upper floor, get on top the roof and nade on his position so the splash damage deals below since the roof and upper floor are so close.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 06:00:10 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Scott_

• Mod
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2018, 06:47:10 pm »
No fly zone to sync with pres spawn zone (https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=1361.0)
This means the No fly zone will disappear if the President camps in his spawn for longer than a minute
it was added in last update!
to the topic +1.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 06:49:21 pm by Nero_ »

Offline Darwin

• VIP
  • Good choice,Bad choice life still goes on
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2018, 07:26:53 pm »
+1

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2018, 03:01:12 am »
No fly zone to sync with pres spawn zone (https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=1361.0)
This means the No fly zone will disappear if the President camps in his spawn for longer than a minute
to the topic +1.
I never went through the update :3

So what if presi goes out of the spawn and again gets in spawn? I have faced few people doing so, and the no fly-zone staying active.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2018, 10:45:01 am »
+1
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2018, 01:01:48 pm »
to the topic +1.
I never went through the update :3

So what if presi goes out of the spawn and again gets in spawn? I have faced few people doing so, and the no fly-zone staying active.

In this case President has advantage with securities still in spawn protection

Offline Scott_

• Mod
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2018, 01:57:05 pm »
But thats not 'big' advantage, i never saw any or few President surviving except going in Area. If there is no cop then terro go for bayside hydras after no hydras left in LV and total 5 hydras which are very inbalance, so obviously adding all advantages to terro is not fair, Presi always go to Tunnel or Area boring af.