Author Topic: [Rulebreaker]Niks[GgT]  (Read 4279 times)

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
[Rulebreaker]Niks[GgT]
« on: October 24, 2016, 03:08:15 am »
  • Players' name - Niks[GgT];
  • Date it occured - 23.10.2016 21:23 UTC +3;
  • Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did) - death evasion;
  • Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report - video;
  • Extra comments - First, here is the 'ius scriptum':
    Quote from: Rules
    • No death evasion by any means or ways
    - By /sync, /dance, pausing, quitting or using those commands to help yourself get up after falling
    Second, it wasn't a timeout, which can be easily confirmed and checked with the logs:
    Quote from: #PlanB.Echo
    [21:23] <@PBBot2> [Police ID: 31] Niks[GgT]: 1000 vs 1 and i can run :D
    [21:23] <@PBBot3> [President ID: 14] indincive: shoot
    [21:23] <@PBBot1> [President ID: 14] indincive: that guy
    [21:23] <@PBBot3> [Police ID: 0] Aksel_: i just rekt TKPs in 2v1
    [21:23] <@PBBot1> [President ID: 14] indincive: on the roof
    [21:23] <@PBBot2> [31] *** Niks[GgT] left the game. (Left) + [Report: X: -1826 , Y: -962 , Z: 50 | H: 5 , A: 0 ]
    Third, Niks chose the shameful path of a liar:
    Quote from: #PlanB.Echo
    [21:23] <@PBBot1> [17] *** Niks[GgT] joined the game
    [21:23] <@PBBot3> *** [X2]Deadshot died. (Died)
    [21:23] <@PBBot1> [President ID: 14] indincive: shoot the guys
    [21:23] <@PBBot2> ** Colorado (ID: 32) has been unmuted.
    [21:23] <@PBBot3> [17] *** Niks[GgT] is now Police.
    [21:23] <@PBBot1> [President ID: 14] indincive: for f sakes
    [21:23] <@PBBot2> [Police ID: 17] Niks[GgT]: shit crashed

Hackers are mostly dealt rightfully nowadays. There is a tendency that they receive their unban date (usually after a month term) only after telling the truth, and they do not have any second chances: they must strictly refrain of evading, and they are not supposed to be caught hacking anymore again.

But for some reason 'common' rulebreaks are not dealt properly. Indeed, the punishments PuNiSheR and Wuzi had got are just ridiculous. So no wonder that regulars (some) do not hesitate to break such 'weak' rules: they know that they will easily get away with it. I think that neither players nor admins don't want this to happen, so honestly I am expecting Niks to banned with the possibility of an unban only after posting the unban appeal. Of course, I am not the one to make decisions, but I hope that I will find some supporters among the administartors. Thanks.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Niks

• VIP
  • Score: 67011
  • GgT <3
Re: [Rulebreaker]Niks[GgT]
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 08:06:35 am »
Wtf,
I know the rules very well @ Altus but my Pc get off many times in between playing and i m not tht much mad to evade death in front of tht ppl who move out of there spwn with a video camera only (just saying)... Its accidentlly happen with me many time. I m sorry for tht saying it crashed coz u guys are no one to whom i explain my pc problem there..the main fact is i was not familiar tht shit happen uncertainly.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 11:39:36 am »
I know the rules very well
I trust it, but it doesn't mean that you would follow them.
Altus but my Pc get off many times in between playing
Very sorry to hear that. There are three so-called 'reasons' of disconnection: timeout/crash ('Timeout'), leaving ('Left') and kick/ban ('Removed').

The first one occurs when the server doesn't receive any packets from the client for a specified amount of time. It can happen due to crashes, network problems etc. That's why the player isn't removed immediately in such cases: he remains ingame for a while and it looks like he's pausing (he stays with hourglasses above his head, like here).

The second one occurs when the client is sending disconnection packet before disconnecting. It can happen only if the player does it knowingly and voluntarily by using /q or the respective menu option. The player is removed straight after that, just like in our case.

The third one is the same that the second one with the difference that the player disconnection packet is sent by administrator client.

Of course, there could be exceptions, but I don't believe in such coincidences, Niks.
i m not tht much mad to evade death in front of tht ppl who move out of there spwn with a video camera only (just saying)
There is no other way to deal with the rulebreakers like you but to carry a huge camera everywhere. It isn't very comfortable, but there is no other option. I am starting to think that it would be interesting to play as undercover just to see how much do you and your friends ignore rules while fighting non-regulars.

In this case you were obviously enraged, because you were about to escape from the superior KTP force, but in the very end it failed... So, you quickly did /q. Probably you haven't even seen me and Mia, because we joined the chase in the last seconds too, otherwise, yeah, you'd keep yourself from death evasion.
I m sorry for tht saying it crashed coz u guys are no one to whom i explain my pc problem there
You do not need to explain anything to me. I am just a common player like you. But you would need to explain everything to the administration when they ban you. And I don't think they would tolerate your lies.

Offline Niks

• VIP
  • GgT <3
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 12:53:10 pm »
I said that it to admins only...just check my today logs i got many time my pc gets off suddenly and i was like nothing to do...its my bad luck tht yesterday when u guys are chasing me shit happened...but its just a coincidence only nothing else....rest upto the admins what they say....
And morover if i gonna do /q it would take a little few sec to type and at tht moment i dont have such time left according to my hp, and the direct pc off is what happened at tht time which make me look like death evasion...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 12:55:39 pm by Niks »

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 02:27:01 pm »
just check my today logs i got many time my pc gets off suddenly and i was like nothing to do...its my bad luck tht yesterday when u guys are chasing me shit happened...but its just a coincidence only nothing else....
So you insist that your PC suddenly turned off? Then it would be timeout as well. Your version does not withstand even the slightest criticism, Niks. Your lies crumble like a dust in the wind. It is just a shame.

And morover if i gonna do /q it would take a little few sec to type and at tht moment i dont have such time left according to my hp...
Correct. But you can press four buttons (t - / - q - enter) in less than a second; you did it at 0:05 in my video when your car stopped. Then you got disconnected 1.5-2 seconds later (at 0:07). The last bullets hit you during those 2 seconds, so.. Yes, nice timing.

I guess the discussion is over; I am waiting for the administrator decision. As for me, everything is pretty obvious. You are lucky, Niks, that I am not the one to make decisions. I'd award you 7-10 days ban for this, so you'd have enough time to think about your actions during the long, cold and sleepless nights.

Offline Niks

• VIP
  • GgT <3
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 02:35:29 pm »
Altus dont try to become admin we have better options... Let admins see on this...

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 04:44:24 pm »
Please only reply to reports if you're involved or if you can add more proof. Other replies will be deleted.
Stop posting useless comments here and don't reply if you aren't involved, thanks.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 04:50:13 pm by Uthar_Smith »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 07:11:47 pm »
Niks will be punished. Thanks for reporting.