Author Topic: pA_CobbY-part 2  (Read 1797 times)

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
pA_CobbY-part 2
« on: March 16, 2019, 05:42:59 pm »
• Players' name: pA_CobbY.
• Date it occurred: Just now, and a few hours ago.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Epic spamming.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

Just like I have mentioned in the last report, warning/jailing him won't let him stop spamming by anyway, since he already knew very well that it is not allowed, and here he started spamming again even more than he used to do, epic.

And also like I have mentioned in the same report, he will drag others to spam more since they see the one who spams just gets warned/jailed and it is okay for them since they will get muted then start doing it again just right after they get un-muted, and here he dragged his brother "Fish_Sheep" for epic spamming with him too, and an other guy "Hanz" started spamming following them.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Re: pA_CobbY-part 2
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 05:48:08 pm »
hey guys my spamming doesnt mean anything to me Ahmed can just /ignore as u can see i wasnt abusing him and whats the point of saying ahmad ahmad ahmad i am just calling his name not abusing or shitting on him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9x9hejjkRE
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
Re: pA_CobbY-part 2
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 09:03:48 pm »
hey guys my spamming doesnt mean anything to me Ahmed can just /ignore as u can see i wasnt abusing him and whats the point of saying ahmad ahmad ahmad i am just calling his name not abusing or shitting on him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9x9hejjkRE

You are right, Ahmed can use /ignore to stop seeing your messages and we don't punish for name calling due to the subjective nature as to when it becomes offensive. However, we do punish for spamming and it's something that is consistently shown in these screenshots and IRC logs.

They will be punished, thanks for reporting.