Author Topic: pA_CobbY-part 3  (Read 1273 times)

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
pA_CobbY-part 3
« on: March 18, 2019, 02:23:18 pm »
• Players' name: pA_CobbY.
• Date it occurred: Few hours ago.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Epic pm spamming.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

Well, a player who is not that old and he doesn't know about /ignore command saw his report on forums and how he spams chat so he decided to tell me about it since he really got annoyed and he knows that nothing will happen about it, I told him to report but he said he doesn't know how to report well, so I decided to report on the behalf of him.

Also, I just want to add my point of view, You shouldn't just tell anyone gets his pm spammed to use /ignore command so by that you are allowing everyone to keep pm spamming anyone as much as they want, so just imagine if this is allowed, how many people can get annoyed because of that pm spamming, putting in mind that not everyone knows about /ignore command, and ofc most of the randoms/new players don't know about it, Yes, you should tell them about that /ignore command but this won't solve the problem even by 10%, the only way to totally prevent if from happening is by not allowing players who spam in main chat and pms to spam anymore.

And as you can see "CobbY" is just passing all the limits, he just got reported two times and he got warned but as he knows that nothing will happen to him else than getting warned/jailed, he will keep spamming more and more even if he got warned 1000 times. So I hope admins take the right decision with him.     

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Re: pA_CobbY-part 3
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 03:26:35 pm »
Well that player is ForcePlayZZ which is registered on forums under the name ZigZag and he reported someone on forums then how can u lie about he doesnt know how to report nigga? and force begged me in pms to buy vip and spammed for vip like  hell so i replied with the same. if u want me to give u screenshots of force playzz spamming ill give just ask me.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: pA_CobbY-part 3
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 03:39:22 pm »
Next time stop lying this player and tell him to just use ignore or blockpm. Cobby wont be punished.