Author Topic: Amour-shooting  (Read 23976 times)

Offline manitupuma

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Amour-shooting
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2016, 07:53:16 pm »
Let's not revisit this again, please. The no-armor shooting rule was one of the worst rules ever on old PTP, it was enforced with far too much zeal by some admins, and players who camped and fought at armor were somehow made equal to cheaters.

hmm okay this was are ask from i think when all pro´s camping make by armor its not Funny. I see it NO,GgT,RD,PPLV vs KTP Tk  by armor is thin funny. Hmmmm its are clan figth by armor and not more my PTP wehre its are figth was with gamecode for presi. So its are Gang figth and not more my ptp. :(

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
Re: Amour-shooting
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2016, 12:57:45 pm »
hmm okay this was are ask from i think when all pro´s camping make by armor its not Funny. I see it NO,GgT,RD,PPLV vs KTP Tk  by armor is thin funny. Hmmmm its are clan figth by armor and not more my PTP wehre its are figth was with gamecode for presi. So its are Gang figth and not more my ptp. :(

Not sure what you wanted to say here, but from what I could tell you said something like "the game mode is to kill the President". Yes, it is. However, Jonne added more armor spawns so that people would have more places to get stuff from, and be completely isolated from possible armor fights.