Author Topic: 50 Procent  (Read 8251 times)

Offline manitupuma

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
50 Procent
« on: July 14, 2017, 09:18:34 pm »
Hello Guyz.

I don't feel good. Why´?

Jonne is not there. I miss a 2 boss. Currently, Tenshi things happen on this server.I don't want to call names. About it is not normal the 2 of 4 leader GGT leader will be banned. The spells were also questionable. Say many to this server.It's not all admis but 1-2 already and this is shit. We are currently leaving democracy. Because the "1-2" have too much Trumph/Putin/Hitler in the blood.

Please take my suggestion to heart. And check it all out, we want Plan B and not Tenshi admins!

Thanks,
Manitupuma

Offline Yan

• VIP
  • Score: 9620
Re: 50 Procent
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 09:31:36 pm »
the one problm i have in this server is the less damage i play in other server and  all good but in this server i don't know what happen i shoot someone he don't take damage

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 09:42:26 pm »
Hello Guy.

I do feel good. Why?

There were (and are, and will be) some players in our community whose consciousness, honesty and self-respect (or rather absense of the aforementioned characteristics) do not allow them even to play, to spend their time in the online game, playing fairly, without using cheats. Those "persons" defile this server by their mere existance, they are alive offense for this server in general and for everyone who is playing here fairly, who comes here to have fun and spend their free time to relax or to accept a challenge of our pretty aggressive environment. But they are getting spotted, detected and banned. And do you boil over it now?

Admins do not care about clans; at least that's the general line that I can clearly see. They find cheaters, they ban him. They are doing good job by banishing those dishonest scoundrels from this community; they let honest players fight in a fair environment. Shouldn't it be valued the most in a game like this?

If by democracy you mean letting people from your clan use hacks and break rules, than you don't understand what it is. And this topic is simply the apotheosis of PTP clans hypocrisy.

You are welcome,
Altus_Demens
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 09:51:50 pm »
so your point is if you're clan leader and you abuse rules or hack you shouldnt get banned?
law is above everyone here, even some latins got banned for spree fixing or cheating, admins arenot willing to ask you if they should an abuser or not.

the one problm i have in this server is the less damage i play in other server and  all good but in this server i don't know what happen i shoot someone he don't take damage
a skinhit tip: aim on skin
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 09:58:17 pm by Aksel »

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 10:44:18 pm »
Mani u had 2 make ur topic in my Topic(No one care) cuz rlly no one care,i dont like 2 call names but theit making me like yash,he does nothing so y hes a mod,he didnt asslick well?wts the fucking deal?some ppls like niks etc they must be mod cuz they deserve it,cobra must be admin again,idk who the hell demote cobra but i wana say ths,cobra played here since 2006,in hese 10 or 9 years wont an admin do mistake?as one of PPLV ppl say (We are humans not robots)we all do mistakes but there r lotta words 2 say but ths is good 4 now.and other ppls tht they deserve 2 be admin,ths year plan b is like a shit 4 example,every fucking newbie register here,make a clan wthout telling anyone and tht clans members r just 2 or 3 ppls,every nub make bullshit topics tht other ppls suggested it early,those LoDs uses aimbot,hh,damage mods,spree fixing or other bullshits and they get ban just for 2 weeks but when someone like wuzi or ghostz do death evade or break a rule they get banned for 2 months?is ths keyboard problem or wt?jonne clean ths bullshit 4 eva
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 11:05:11 pm »
Mani u had 2 make ur topic in my Topic(No one care) cuz rlly no one care,i dont like 2 call names but theit making me like yash,he does nothing so y hes a mod,he didnt asslick well?wts the fucking deal?some ppls like niks etc they must be mod cuz they deserve it,cobra must be admin again,idk who the hell demote cobra but i wana say ths,cobra played here since 2006,in hese 10 or 9 years wont an admin do mistake?as one of PPLV ppl say (We are humans not robots)we all do mistakes but there r lotta words 2 say but ths is good 4 now.and other ppls tht they deserve 2 be admin,ths year plan b is like a shit 4 example,every fucking newbie register here,make a clan wthout telling anyone and tht clans members r just 2 or 3 ppls,every nub make bullshit topics tht other ppls suggested it early,those LoDs uses aimbot,hh,damage mods,spree fixing or other bullshits and they get ban just for 2 weeks but when someone like wuzi or ghostz do death evade or break a rule they get banned for 2 months?is ths keyboard problem or wt?jonne clean ths bullshit 4 eva
Take your pills pls.

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 11:07:25 pm »
*grabs popcorn*

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 11:27:59 pm »
This guy.. They're telling him lies in the clan chat and because he's too innocent he makes a topic and bring more disappointing points to ggt

Offline GhOstZ

• VIP
  • Score: 57722
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 11:46:39 pm »
Ban is not problem , main problem is that everyone gonna think that I really used hacks on this server...
the real reason of my ban is that Carg want to show me how strong is he with ban hammer because I insulted him before few days and he chosed nosense reasons to ban me and to show me whos the Boss  8)
But Carg, wuzi's ban were unfair and u become a real asshole these days ::)

Offline ZetSu

• Since 2008
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2017, 11:51:53 pm »
Since my return I've noticed that the arrogance of the clans are affecting the environment of the server. Thus, the gamemode. Just my opinion.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2017, 11:55:21 pm »
If you ever had any doubt that yours or wuzi's ban was unfair, you can always make a complaint to some high lvl admin. I've done my job and I don't really care if you or anyone else insults me, don't know why you prefer to protect yourself with lies instead of using proof and evidence of you not using any hacks. We probably weren't going to have this conversation right now if I left some other admin to do the job, it's not me who's offended it's you and the whole GgT from what it looks like.

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2017, 11:56:37 pm »
Ban is not problem , main problem is that everyone gonna think that I really used hacks on this server...

i've nothing against you, we don't fight ingame but you don't have to lie.you were using hacks and its not new you've been using them since along time  back to lagshoot day when u got banned by uL's Anticheat script for aimbotting, and last year too when you were asslicking lacerta when i made a report about you taking less dmg, i noticed that you're using aimbot few months ago when you were in a fight against Mia and Finisher, and you've using it against LoDs! adding to that you had animation hack everything is recorded and i've recieve a shit load of videos from dfrt ppl about it!

Cheating in PTP now aint like old days, now admins have scripts to help them and stuffs so!

« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 12:00:31 am by Aksel »

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2017, 12:11:35 am »
Guys, I think we're forgetting the real question here...

Why is the topic's title "50 percent"?!

Offline GhOstZ

• VIP
  • Score: 57722
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2017, 12:14:58 am »

maybe check some duels at this video 2:08
they called me aimboter too
and Axel you need to talk with Makaveli maybe he can explain u some stuffs and expain you how some players evade hits/dmg in 1v1
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 12:32:04 am by GhOstZ »

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2017, 12:32:15 am »

maybe check some duels at this video 2:08
they all called me aimboter and reported me many times

i dont see anything interesting in your video? winning random duels with 80-50hp and needed 20sec to kill em adding to that those clips are cutted so you uplaoded only moment that u wanted to show why dont you do like me and upload uncutted version.... any decent guy from ptp can do it easly, actually in armor fights you used to kill em -200hp in few seconds!  why dont you upload armor fighting when they were out numbering you and you were killing em easly i mean C'mon those clips would be better that those random duels...

unlike you i can uplaod clips about ppl accusing me for cheating in that moment! gimme few hours to check my samp folder and i'll be here with u

Guys, I think we're forgetting the real question here...

Why is the topic's title "50 percent"?!

its procent and unfortunately google has no idea what does procent mean so i cant help...