Author Topic: 50 Procent  (Read 8252 times)

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
Re: 50 Procent
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2017, 12:41:19 am »
If you don't wanna admit cheating, admit that you're gay at least! There's something that you need to get off your chest old friend

#plzzfixLoL

Offline GhOstZ

• VIP
  • Score: 57722
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2017, 12:52:18 am »
look at your pwn episode 7 it is weird i know,
u want me to upload videos where i am atackin 5 guys and kill 1 or 2 of them
look son i dont record my whole gameplay and if there are more guys i got bad fps drops from 160-40
that changes alot at my gameplay
and idk why you watched whole video when i said at 2:08 duels
so i dont cut videos I use to record 1 by 1 duel I don't have shadowplay like u to get back any kill i made by luck

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2017, 01:08:50 am »
look at your pwn episode 7 it is weird i know.
thats why its called pWnt  bcus its something normal ppl like you cant do. ohh wait you still can do it by using your low profile aimbot  ;D still if you cant find anything fishy dont hesitate to contect admins you have two months to check every frame on the video x)))
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 01:11:17 am by Aksel »

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2017, 01:21:17 am »
This topic going down...
Mani,if you see that admin do something wrong report him to high level admin,i dont think they will demote him.

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2017, 02:38:26 am »
Fucking pussies. Tell us names. If you are making topic where you wanna tell us something, then tell everything you wanna tell.
No fucking hints.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2017, 03:03:19 am »
Well,the leaders of the clan are getting banned. What else to say. No hard feelings btw

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2017, 03:29:22 am »

wasnot hard first folder to open  09/07(ez 1h fight)  and this is Niks before he gets mad and lose self control x)

dfrnc between u and i is i can uplaod any moment i want bcus i dont use anything fishy when u got no balls to do it!

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2017, 03:46:37 am »
and Axel you need to talk with Makaveli maybe he can explain u some stuffs and expain you how some players evade hits/dmg in 1v1
True, there is a way(only when lagcomp is enabled tho), sort of bug/desync that very few of us know.

But you can not have RW set here, it's impossible to perform/explain it in PTP server lol

Offline Drama

• I'm off
What's going on here?
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2017, 06:09:09 am »
Drama coming up soon!!
About it is not normal the 2 of 4 leader GGT leader will be banned.
Stay clanless,
When enemy clan's leader gets banned, you don't really care instead you enjoy.
And when your clan leaders get ban, you came up by opening this thread.
None of my concerns.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 06:12:30 am by Space »

Offline EnGin

• VIP
  • Score: 6539
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2017, 06:16:21 am »
Mani u had 2 make ur topic in my Topic(No one care) cuz rlly no one care,i dont like 2 call names but theit making me like yash,he does nothing so y hes a mod,he didnt asslick well?wts the fucking deal?some ppls like niks etc they must be mod cuz they deserve it,cobra must be admin again,idk who the hell demote cobra but i wana say ths,cobra played here since 2006,in hese 10 or 9 years wont an admin do mistake?as one of PPLV ppl say (We are humans not robots)we all do mistakes but there r lotta words 2 say but ths is good 4 now.and other ppls tht they deserve 2 be admin,ths year plan b is like a shit 4 example,every fucking newbie register here,make a clan wthout telling anyone and tht clans members r just 2 or 3 ppls,every nub make bullshit topics tht other ppls suggested it early,those LoDs uses aimbot,hh,damage mods,spree fixing or other bullshits and they get ban just for 2 weeks but when someone like wuzi or ghostz do death evade or break a rule they get banned for 2 months?is ths keyboard problem or wt?jonne clean ths bullshit 4 eva

Well kiddo, before reply just think. First of all, ever mod is chosen for banning these hackers and keep PTP hacker free. When it comes to yash, he is doing his duty well; I always reported and get that hacker banned, not like you, always screaming on VIP chat. You do /report rather than crying on VIP chat.
Second thing is that who gave you the right to speak on admin shits, unless you are an admin. Do you even know the main reason? If don’t, then kindly enquire it.  High level admins just don’t take decisions like that.
Third thing, people have already suggested about the clans shits, wait for high admins.
Fourth thing, you got no rights to interfere in that, if Wuzi and GhOstz got problems, they are free to ask lvl 5 admins. You got no rights bitch!   

Offline Manish

• VIP
  • Love me or hate me. Either way I'm on your mind.
    • GgT
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2017, 07:54:45 am »
Everything was cool until few GgT members started hunting a couple of staff members and staff  took it so personal that they came this far. Anyway it is nothing new in PTP , we just triggered Lacerta again. But my experience in PTP says that things will get back to normal by time.
So keep calm ,  enjoy your game and /q when you're done  ... Simple as that ✌😂
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 07:57:18 am by Manish »

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2017, 08:36:32 am »
I just don't understand the point of lying about the obvious. Can I share the evidence for Manish to see? Lol ::)

Offline manitupuma

• VIP
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2017, 09:28:09 am »
Solod the people who know when I mean.

Jonne is not there 15.08.2017. Friauf AFK. Fimpen ignored everyone. and now? Cobra has a down becomme.
I've heard that by Makas Spree help becoming from Admin. Maka have 2 hp and he have full armor becomme from admin for are new /bestspree in the Month. Ghost Played 7 years. i 5 years. Are Player Who plays over 7 years is are Hacker??????????????????????.

Please Help, Fimpen Do something and do not just sit around!!!!!!!

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2017, 10:00:03 am »
Solod the people who know when I mean.

Jonne is not there 15.08.2017. Friauf AFK. Fimpen ignored everyone. and now? Cobra has a down becomme.
I've heard that by Makas Spree help becoming from Admin. Maka have 2 hp and he have full armor becomme from admin for are new /bestspree in the Month. Ghost Played 7 years. i 5 years. Are Player Who plays over 7 years is are Hacker??????????????????????.

Like always, you don't make much sense. But I will try to understand what you mean..

Jonne is not there 15.08.2017. Friauf AFK. Fimpen ignored everyone. and now?
I don't ignore everyone. I'm very busy these day with real life stuff. So since Jonne is on vacation I have to take time from more important real life stuff and deal with your kids petty shit ingame. So I only reply on PM's, reports, ban appeals etc that really needs attention from a lvl5, the rest the lvl4's/lvl3's can handle. That's why we have them here.

Cobra has a down becomme.
What??

I've heard that by Makas Spree help becoming from Admin. Maka have 2 hp and he have full armor becomme from admin for are new /bestspree in the Month.
That' sounds like you think he abused something to gain best spree. If you have evidence of that. Make a report HERE

Ghost Played 7 years. i 5 years. Are Player Who plays over 7 years is are Hacker??????????????????????.
Yes, I fully support these two bans. And they have been banned on other servers for the same shit. So this have been going on for a long time..

I don't just sit around. The amount of hours our staff team spends on this server is huge. You regular players barely see 5% of the things we do. You should be grateful.

So instead of making nonsense topics like this. Thing through what you want to say, get proof of your accusations and don't believe everything kids on this server are telling you. 90% of it is bullshit.

Locked.