Author Topic: Apology and Reqeust  (Read 20108 times)

Offline ShOckZ

• Score: Unknown
Apology and Reqeust
« on: September 29, 2016, 07:11:00 pm »
Hello everyone , i am ShOckZ , as you may now i am currently banned on the server for cheating and ban evading , well to be honest , i didn't know that this server can detect ban evading , and i took the wrong path by evading my ban via VPNs , well first of all i apologise for this extremly unacceptable behaviour of mine , please forgive me if possible , as you may now it's been 3 weeks today that i am banned , and in this 3 weeks i did not evade , admins may check the logs , and i tried waiting a month ,and then i was about to create this topic , but today i couldn't take it anymore , and just did it , please admins , i reqeust can i get unbanned , i waited 3 weeks , sorry , but i couldn't wait anymore , please let me deserve this last chance , to prove my self , i don't have any cheats more , my GTA:SA directory is absolutely clean , i can prove it to if u want , i'm new to the server , and i started liking it , and i won't take bad advantage of my unban , so please , it's all in your hand now , sorry everyone , sorry Aki , this won't be repeated again , i promise ! so can i get unbanned pls.

-thanks
-ShOckZ

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46597
  • ◢ ◤
Re: Apology and Reqeust
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 07:19:21 pm »
The server is not a server noob. You think you can use hack here no. Just no use hack/cheating here. Just play with players respect the Rules. 

Offline ShOckZ

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 08:11:03 pm »
yes , i am not cheating anymore .

P.S i really didn't understand what you said.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 08:11:16 pm »
According to my view,
I will be honest,

You are really a fag person and an irresponsible person at all. With which face you are creating this topic when you even hacked, which is not tolerated here. You are a kid yet you need to grow up. As iBen says, you are twelvie.
You join IRC most of the day and start your shitty talks against me and many more, you think insulting is funny. But what is the funny thing here that no one gives a shit to you, but you still type. People like are called attention seeker. This game is 18+ which means not for you.
You don't have manners or respect towards anyone, all what you know is insulting and flaming. Spaming also.
I don't know what admins will say but if it was to me i would kindly say you Fuck Off.
You are an annoying prick.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46597
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 08:25:53 pm »
According to my view,
I will be honest,

You are really a fag person and an irresponsible person at all. With which face you are creating this topic when you even hacked, which is not tolerated here. You are a kid yet you need to grow up. As iBen says, you are twelvie.
You join IRC most of the day and start your shitty talks against me and many more, you think insulting is funny. But what is the funny thing here that no one gives a shit to you, but you still type. People like are called attention seeker. This game is 18+ which means not for you.
You don't have manners or respect towards anyone, all what you know is insulting and flaming. Spaming also.
I don't know what admins will say but if it was to me i would kindly say you Fuck Off.
You are an annoying prick.
Yes ^

Offline ShOckZ

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 08:49:42 pm »
nice , haters make me famous.

don't fucking reply in my topic if u don't like me ! losers

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2016, 08:52:15 pm »
was going to say everyone deserves a 2nd chance b4 i read last reply
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 09:48:41 pm by Aksel »

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2016, 09:42:31 pm »
Just another arrogant child who thinks he's smarter than everyone by cheating in an online game, and then evading his ban. GG WP

nice , haters make me famous.

don't fucking reply in my topic if u don't like me ! losers

Oh yeah, if this reply doesn't get you a second chance then nothing will.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2016, 12:37:58 am »
http://jonne.be/forum/index.php?topic=240.0

You're not getting unbanned. The only option that's left for you, is to not evade and maybe try to make another ban appeal in a couple of months.