Poll

Reality is:

Securities were doing their duty, faggot!
8 (22.2%)
Securities broke "broken" rule
6 (16.7%)
Anime is better than PTP administration
9 (25%)
I can not explain why, but you are wrong
2 (5.6%)
Maybe you are right, but you are not even registered
2 (5.6%)
Very good rules, very good admins
9 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Duty strikes BACK!  (Read 14900 times)

Offline SoLoD

• Score: Unknown
    • Youtube stunting channel
Duty strikes BACK!
« on: January 04, 2018, 04:01:13 am »
Khe-khe  8)
I want YOU, "piece of community", to watch this video.

And i want YOU to share your thoughts about it.
I am not making this topic in a report section (yet), but i am making it here, to discuss the very old question.
JHON told me (in that topic) that it is very interesting for admins to see what players think about their job. Well, it is very interesting for me too, to listen what everyone else think.
Also he said, that a "problem of rules" is a very, very important for administration, they are thinking about it days and nights from the very beginning of this server (1+ year, right?) and 2+ months after my topic. And they do not make a shit about it YET.

1st thing i want to add: we (terrors, 2 of us) arrived to the armor spawn way before securities.
2nd thing is: months ago i was reported (this report is also inside that topic) by terror for killing him when he was chasing me and came 3-5 meters close. So, in that report admin said that i broke /duty rule.
In that report i was driving to president, and terror came to me by himself.

So, the facts are:
1. Pranesh, Glen, Tuco - 2 mods and an oldfag (who was banned, correct me if i am wrong). JHON told me that there is no way mods/admins to do not know server rules. And a man who was banned probably know rules too.
2. Instead of going to president (staying close to president, doing your best etc) they decided to attack terrorists (who were not camping or something, just were about to leave armor spawn) "somewhere else".
Why do i post here THAT example? Because unlike me (when i was security) they are the ones who attacked terrorists instead of driving to the president. And i was "warned" even if i was driving to pres and terror was the one who was chasing me.

So, i am kinda confused about this statements admins said to me: admins know rules, admins do not break rules, rules are working and they are cool, we are working on this question. Help me to catch "ptp reality" by sharing your thoughts in this topic.

For the "+/- 1" adepts i`ve made a poll.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

M a k a v e l i .

Re: Duty strikes BACK!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 05:20:13 am »
maybe bhai was just drunk

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 05:40:10 am »
Secs that dont follow /duty its not something new...
From that topic you tslk about it was 3 months ago and untill now nothing happen with " fix the rule"

Solod you right,people hate this that the rules 100% shit and mod's cant punish those who not follow rules.

And admins belive that punishment will not solve this problem.
Go and think about other soultion.
We will keep waiting to see how you think about "other rule that will fix it".

Solod how do you think we can fix that rule? And i am with you on that topic GG!

Admins please wake up!
The duty rule broken alot of times and you dont handle that...
Last week i saw some people who break the rules.
I reported them,admins didnt do nothing just post msg on screen- "follow /duty please"

Punish people who dont follow rules.
Not hacking- it is rule too and you ban people who dont follow this rule.

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 07:20:40 am »
Solod, i think,when a security kills a terrorist who is approaching him, even when somwhere away from presi, it is fair and shouldn't be something to get warned for. You can't just wait for the terro to keep chasing u till u are close to president and thus increasing threat to president. Or worse, the terro might have dbed ur vehicle and leave u on foot. (Haven't checked ur old report.. saying this in general).

In this video i believe these securities were coming to armour to refill, and engaged with you maybe because they knew you would have engaged first if they hadn't. Also, was Kenny[Pplv] with these securities (glen tuco and pranesh)  when dani(terro) killed him? If yes, then it is highly probable that dani (and maybe you too) attacked them first and triggered them.

These secs could have avoided the armour where terros are already present OR they could have also avoided shooting u , IF you two showed no signs of engaging,( like shooting or taking cover). But these are their choice and neither one of these cases is a rule break imo. In any case, imo, killing terros this way is NOT against duty (assuming that these secs drive to armour just to refill). You can't expect a security and a terrorist to just take their armour amd leave with a handshake.

Neither one of that option in poll is correct option for this case. For the old report u made, I'd completely agree with u that the warning was not justified (it was biased as people usually see u driving away from presi and maybe that's why the staff assumed or purposely portrayed that u are not following duty)

Offline Vishwas

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 08:29:09 am »
Good you're trying to show the community something but adding senseless options to the pole just makes anyone take the pole not seriously. I guess works if you're a SoLoD.
Wooho! I'm a Rebel just for kicks, kicking it like it's 1966!

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 09:53:11 am »
Probably they were just going to armor and when they saw some terrors, they decided to kill them. That's why.. There is no such a rule like as "stick to president's ass while you are security". There is just a rule securitiyes must follow their duty: Their duty is protect the president. But when they are on way to president and they not gonna shoot back to terrors, so how da hell they gonna protect the president?

So there must be some circle on map around president, securities must be stay in in that circle and even they have to spawn in that circle if they just gonna stick president.

Also you are right Solod, because some of securities abusing it sometimes. But not everyone does that. If you wanna show that secus abusing his duty, report with good proofs. Otherwise what can admins do with that video you just posted up there?

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2018, 01:26:08 pm »
You are pretty funny Solod. You have been doing the exact same thing the last few days when you play Security. And now when someone else is doing exact what you did, you complain. Hypocrite much?

Hard to take anything you say or do seriously..

Offline [RD]MecHaNiC

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2018, 02:08:50 pm »
I like your poll options ❤️.

Offline BugsBunny

• VIP
  • xd
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2018, 07:20:31 pm »
Well,i've made my choice

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2018, 08:03:22 pm »
Well,i've made my choice
You can't fap on PTP administration!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 08:50:59 pm by Carg »

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2018, 08:15:09 pm »
Three securities taking out two Terrorists when arriving armor to refill, I don't see any problem, you can't expect opposing teams to ceasefire at armor, they protect the president by taking out an in-coming threat while refilling and continue protecting? you also can't ignore that part of the duty, and no that doesn't mean you can roam freely hunting them down everywhere, they were refilling

Quit complaining, take it easy man

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2018, 08:42:34 pm »
I like your poll options ❤️.
man's not hawt

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2018, 09:26:28 pm »
inuyashiki > PTP administration

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2018, 10:18:39 pm »
There's no way we can figure out if they started hunting terrorists out of nothing or they were defending themselves on their way to presi, unless you have more than a 10 seconds video.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Pranesh

• VIP
  • whatcha step
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2018, 10:46:22 pm »
I'll explain the whole scenario to you Solod, which your video did not.

President was fighting on the bridge near stadium armor when we came here, we just took armor and were on our way back to president but we found tuco on our way back who was low on health so we came back to armor so that he can re-fill(Going by the duty rule, it is totally allowed for a security to leave the president and refill).
We this time encountered 2 terrorists, which i know where trying to kill the president as we did fight more than once that time on the same map under the same president. I henceforth had not even a single doubt in my head about you guys. We were pretty clear that you guys would've shot us even if we do avoid you.

The duty rule never said that as a security
1) You can not fight unless you are around the president.
2) You can not be far away from the president.
3) You can not Engage in a fight on your way to president.

What it do say is
1) You are not allowed to just roam around all the time as a security and chase down enemies.
2) You are not allowed to camp at armor spawn like cops do.

According to which we never broke any rule as we just arrived at the armor, had a nice fight and GlennN.(he was the lone survivor and went to the president).

I hope i did clear your doubts, if not feel free to contact me anytime and anywhere you feel comfortable talking about it.