Poll

Reality is:

Securities were doing their duty, faggot!
8 (22.2%)
Securities broke "broken" rule
6 (16.7%)
Anime is better than PTP administration
9 (25%)
I can not explain why, but you are wrong
2 (5.6%)
Maybe you are right, but you are not even registered
2 (5.6%)
Very good rules, very good admins
9 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Duty strikes BACK!  (Read 14902 times)

Offline SoLoD

• Score: Unknown
    • Youtube stunting channel
Re: Duty strikes BACK!
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2018, 12:27:06 am »
Go and think about other soultion.
You are wrong if you think that i am the man who should "think about other soultion".
I am just  random regular, i am not the one who should "fix" the rules. Because there are a lot of admins and that admins are saying that they KNOW about this problem, they are TRYING TO FIND A SOLUTION, and the only thing i am doing is pointing their attention on a one single point - THEY ARE NOT DOING A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT IT. Not a single fix was added to the rules. Since i`ve made my topic, since JHON became "the very main person" here.

Good you're trying to show the community something but adding senseless options to the pole just makes anyone take the pole not seriously. I guess works if you're a SoLoD.
Everything i want to say about this particular rule and rules at all - i`ve said it before (few months before), so i just wanna know what admins and players are thinking about it now, months after everything was said and months of disregarding this problem.

There is no such a rule like as "stick to president's ass while you are security". There is just a rule securitiyes must follow their duty: Their duty is protect the president. But when they are on way to president and they not gonna shoot back to terrors, so how da hell they gonna protect the president?
First of all, you will be surprised, but there IS a rule, and that rule is exactly about "stick to president's ass while you are security".
Open /rules in the game, you will see this: secs must follow their duty -> open /duty as sec -> "you need to stay close to him (pres)".
And in this example securities were not on their way to president. President was camping under cops spawn, and secs were on the SF stadium armor spawn. Now, look at the map and see the distance between them. Their actions gave that pres 0 advantage.
Three securities taking out two Terrorists when arriving armor to refill, I don't see any problem, you can't expect opposing teams to ceasefire at armor, they protect the president by taking out an in-coming threat while refilling and continue protecting? you also can't ignore that part of the duty, and no that doesn't mean you can roam freely hunting them down everywhere, they were refilling
Quit complaining, take it easy man
Actually, I CAN. I was warned many times as sec, many other players were warned as secs before, and i still can not understand a shit about this rule. Every single part of this fucking rule is irrelevant, stay close to pres, do your best. And every single admin here can not understand a very simple idea: this rule determines this gamemode. You (admins) not only can not solve this problem, but you are ignoring it as a problem.
You are pretty funny Solod. You have been doing the exact same thing the last few days when you play Security. And now when someone else is doing exact what you did, you complain. Hypocrite much?
Hard to take anything you say or do seriously..
Do you know what i find funny here? Every time any ptp admin is opening his mouth, i am preparing myself to hear some BULLSHIT.
Do you wanna hear something about ME? Okay. When i am sec, sometimes i am not "staying close to president" because i know that i will do MORE if i will not "stay close to him". Sometime, when i have 10 hp, instead of going derectly to a president, i am going to an armor spawn (but i am trying to do it when armor spawn is located between me and presdent and terrors are not killing pres atm), sometimes i am going directly to president even if i have 10 hp (if i see that terrrors are pretty close to him), and yes, i think that sometimes i am doing exactly what this secs did - not following /duty because circumstances are "ambiguous" and you need to "break" this rule to "help" president.
But now i want to say something about YOU as an admin, because "crooked" rule is only 1 part of this problem. We had this rule 8 years ago without any problems, so it is not only about "bad rule". The other part of this problem is admins.
So, let me tell you what i see when i am looking at your post: YOU, MOTHERFUCKING ADMIN, IS COMING TO A TOPIC AND SAYING THAT YOU, MOTHERFUCKING ADMIN, WITNESSED A SITUATION WHERE I BROKE THE RULE, AND YOU DID NOTHING.
So, as long as i am the man who always explaining simple things to a dumbasses here, let me help YOU this time: the only single objective of admins on this server (or any other server) is to protect their own rules from being broken. That is your duty, and now you are saying that you are not follow your "admin`s duty" and this is your "argument" in your post? Do you think you are making a favor to me or this server when not follow your /duty, mr. "head admin"?
I'll explain the whole scenario to you Solod, which your video did not.
I appreciate it. You are telling your "point of view", and i can tell mine.
President was in the airport, then he went to a cop`s spawn, and we (2 terrors) came to sf stadium. Then, ~10 secs after, you arrived and killed me in 1,2345 seconds (that is why i only have that short video). You can say that you came just to refill armor, i can say that you attacked us when pres was miles away.
But the facts are: your actions had 0 impact to a president`s survivance (so, you were not doing "your best" to help president), you were not staying "close" to a president, president did not gave you an order to go to a SF stadium (well, i do not know it, but if i am right, pres was newbie and probably you diceded to do it by yourselfs).
The duty rule never said that as a security
1) You can not fight unless you are around the president.
2) You can not be far away from the president.
3) You can not Engage in a fight on your way to president.
Well, it is very interesting statements for me, because when i was sec, and a terror decided to chase us (and we killed him), admin said that we broke /duty rule. And now you are saying that we did not broke that rule.
"You can not be far away from the president."??? Actually, your /duty is saying that you need to "stay close to him". So, you can not be far away from him.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2018, 08:12:48 am »
There’s a very ease way to settle this, stop playing as Security and stop recording Security not following duty
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 08:14:28 am by Finisha. »

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2018, 11:27:49 am »
He was done wrong, it is his right to prove that he's innocent

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2018, 11:39:23 am »
Stop being butthurt and play the God damn game.
I'm not going to discuss this things anymore.. No one gives a shit about it tbh

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2018, 11:01:29 pm »
Here what the point is.

The Topic serves as a continuation to the older topics of SoLoD where he was affected for doing relatively the same shit and I didn't see anyone standing up for him iirc.

Now this is your typical SoLoD post:

SoLoD himself makes valid points but mixes it with his arrogance de mierda,mixes some irrelevant ad hominems,Rage and Angree Posts and that makes his whole topic look like a 12 yo raging feg from a rudimentary perspective.

A few people agree with him and get what the post means.

More people blindly shit on SoLoD for Status Quo De Mierda.

Most don't read it and label it as another raging 12 yo feg post.

Now time to get on the post and no I will not have a skip button this time,you nibbas will have to scroll:

The whole point of this topic is to show the contradictory reactions to a same situation.

Done.

Ye
%

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46597
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2018, 09:55:04 am »

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2018, 10:12:39 am »
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 02:00:52 am by Magic »

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2018, 10:21:36 am »
Lol i remember last month u played as security and came with rustler and hunting Me and some PPLV and forget ur /duty. Now u came here and complain. Well done :O

LOLOL THIS IS JUST A GAME)
Lel, are you talking about RC map (near airport`s HP spot)?
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Magic

• VIP
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2018, 12:12:16 pm »
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 02:01:17 am by Magic »

Offline Curry

• VIP
  • Hey
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2018, 12:14:44 pm »
Lol i remember last month u played as security and came with rustler and hunting Me and some PPLV and forget ur /duty. Now u came here and complain. Well done :O

lmao, solod. You don't even follow duty yourself. You just go to armour and hunt terrorists.

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2018, 12:25:48 pm »

Yes

So, listen. When you were fighting (10-12 players, cops vs terrors) i was flying around that fight because you were the closest terrors to the president. And when terrors killed all cops, i decided to attack (1 v all left terrors) because i knew that i can not stop all terrors IF they will decide to go and kill president.

lmao, solod. You don't even follow duty yourself. You just go to armour and hunt terrorists.
LMAO YES. I AM NOT FOLLOWING RULES WITH DUTY AND ADMINS STILL DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. WONDERING WHY.
Am i the problem or something/someone else?

Offline Magic

• VIP
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2018, 01:59:19 pm »
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 02:01:39 am by Magic »

Offline SoLoD

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2018, 02:36:58 pm »
lol since when and the president is near us? + were we hunting the president?
when did i said that i gave a fuck what were you doing?
you were the closest group of terrorists to president, so that was my decision to attack your group.

Offline Curry

• VIP
  • Hey
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2018, 07:59:10 pm »

Yes

So, listen. When you were fighting (10-12 players, cops vs terrors) i was flying around that fight because you were the closest terrors to the president. And when terrors killed all cops, i decided to attack (1 v all left terrors) because i knew that i can not stop all terrors IF they will decide to go and kill president.

LMAO YES. I AM NOT FOLLOWING RULES WITH DUTY AND ADMINS STILL DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. WONDERING WHY.
Am i the problem or something/someone else?
Yes, you are a part of the problem.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2018, 04:27:46 am »
Just ignore this guy and his attention grabbing posts.