Author Topic: Create army team.  (Read 12385 times)

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46763
  • ◢ ◤
Create army team.
« on: October 02, 2016, 07:52:24 pm »
Hello !
My suggestions is to create the Army of the team to make it a bit difficult to kill President and weapons for the army will be: Uzi Pistol And M4. And the colors on army is Pink or purple

Cordialement Rage.

Offline TreePuncher

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Create army team.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 07:53:55 pm »
And give them tanks to make it more realistic!
No btw

Another normal day at Hueland.

Offline Destiny

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 08:01:42 pm »
Secs and cops it's enough for protect one person! lol

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46763
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 08:10:43 pm »
Secs and cops it's enough for protect one person! lol
But At least the President to great protection cops, sécurity And army

Offline Platinum

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 08:15:24 pm »
Hello !
My suggestions is to create the Army of the team to make it a bit difficult to kill President and weapons for the army will be: Uzi Pistol And M4. And the colors on army is Pink or purple

Cordialement Rage.
Security's are enough to protect if they follow their duty, instead of driving randomly in map.

No btw
Well I would say, give president a "Jetpack".
:D

Offline Alcor

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 08:16:12 pm »
to be honest, these days the president is dying within seconds, so it's actually not a bad idea to implement an army team. just work on the weapon selection a bit better and if the class is balanced then it would be a good addition.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 08:18:37 pm by Alcor »

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 08:18:19 pm »
to be honest, these days the president is dying within seconds, so it's actually not a bad idea to implement an army team. just work on the weapon selection a bit better and if the class is balanced then it would be a good addition. 
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline Chaos

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 09:08:30 pm »

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2016, 09:57:35 pm »
No this is not needed, why? Make the swat class relevant to the gamemode.. does anybody even know we have such a class? Its totally useless as it is right now.. maybe give it a new color and give them sawnoff and m4 only with a very limited players even VIPS are forced to be included into limiting? Make different, make it unique

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2016, 10:35:28 pm »
I like the fact the the President dies quickly- it means that you actually have to know what you're doing to be President. I don't like this idea at all.

No this is not needed, why? Make the swat class relevant to the gamemode.. does anybody even know we have such a class? Its totally useless as it is right now.. maybe give it a new color and give them sawnoff and m4 only with a very limited players even VIPS are forced to be included into limiting? Make different, make it unique
Meh, I don't like the idea of radically changing the SWAT class. If anything, take some of the weapons that the Police have and make them SWAT exclusive. It used to seem like it had more of a point when it was that way.

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 02:16:41 am »
No btw

Ok now i have an idea from all of u

why dont we make something special in NSA only and have army to protect presi and since we have alrdy hydras there why not have tanks and other military's equipments

i have another idea army wont be helping president no cus this time we have a coup and president's slot  should be named erdogan(with all respect to turkish ppl)

tanks hydras and RPGs its gotta be fun i'm sure(p.s) we dont need that OP's army heli and minigun

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2016, 02:40:35 am »

I agree with this. The SWAT team needs to be modified. They look like weak-ass-babies in the current gameplay.

• Give them more powerful weapons like grenade, molotov, MP5 and a rocket launcher (probably only 3-5 rockets so it wont be a problem)
  • Ofc remove the running weapons because that would be too OP, as people will now select SWAT instead of police.
  • Let them have at least 50% armour on spawn.
  • Give their spawn with some badass sports car to show them a little love.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 02:50:36 am by Storm »

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2016, 02:49:17 am »
i have another idea army wont be helping president no cus this time we have a coup and president's slot  should be named erdogan(with all respect to turkish ppl)

tanks hydras and RPGs its gotta be fun i'm sure(p.s) we dont need that OP's army heli and minigun
Dude LMAO

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2016, 03:53:57 am »
  • Give them more powerful weapons like grenade, molotov, MP5 and a rocket launcher (probably only 3-5 rockets so it wont be a problem)
  • Ofc remove the running weapons because that would be too OP, as people will now select SWAT instead of police.
  • Let them have at least 50% armour on spawn.
I don't like the grenade or molotov idea... the rocket launcher is even worse, considering that anyone who knows how to lag shoot can one-shot people in cars with it fairly easily. I like the MP5 idea- the SWAT class would be better for DBing but not as good overall as the Security. I think maybe making the Police class have weapons that are better for close range stuff (Uzi, Deagle, AK) and giving the SWAT long range and DB stuff (MP5, Shotgun, M4 and maybe the Deagle) would help to distinguish the two. I like the armor idea, but maybe give them 25% instead.

Offline SwirlyMan

• VIP
  • "I cannot be good. I must be perfection."
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2016, 07:24:03 am »
Not a bad idea, also add a rustler in army spawn.