Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Danya_Laims

• Score: 1162
Introduction
« on: July 19, 2019, 09:12:58 am »
Good afternoon.

Recently I have joined this server and I liked it! Nice gamemode and funny environment. I read rules and learnet /cmds but I still have got some questions.

How to change my nick in game if I am still newbie?
How to create clan?
How to see admin online?
How to find this f8cking hydra ?
How to see admins online?

Thanks for reading.

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 10:00:56 am »
Welcome brother ,

For changing nick you have to contact a level 5 admin ( quido , jonne , nikola) via forum pm or you can ask them directly if they are in game .

To create a clan , you have to make a topic in clan section of the forums.

In game and on forums - you have to identify yourself , if you know who are the admins. If you still have any problem you can contact -  quido , jonne , nikola .

To find a hydra(only available in north sanandreas map)  , its available in hanger of las venturas airport and cop spawn of same map.

Since you are a newbie - i have an advice for you , STAY AWAY FROM  HACKS and AHMED.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 10:33:12 am »
Good afternoon.

Recently I have joined this server and I liked it! Nice gamemode and funny environment. I read rules and learnet /cmds but I still have got some questions.

How to change my nick in game if I am still newbie?
How to create clan?
How to see admin online?
How to find this f8cking hydra ?
How to see admins online?

Thanks for reading.
Hello! Glad you like the server.

First of all to change your name you must be registered. You can change your name once every month, unless you want to add/remove PTP registered clan tag, which is not considered name change. For changing your name you can simply make admins know with /h ingame command or just say it in the chat. Every admin can change names now so it's a lot quicker.

To create clan you must register it on the forums clan board and have at least 3 members, which are not you with 3 different accounts :D.

There is no command to display online admins ingame for reasons. But  if you need admin assistance you can always use /h ingame and if there is admin/mod online they will reply. You can always use the chat for asking your questions, there are always regulars which usually answer them.

Hydra is only available in North San Andrea's map (NSA), you can check which map you're playing on with /map. There are 2 spawns for them, one in the big airport hangar and one in bayside.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 08:40:02 pm »
Glad to see that you've liked this server! Looking forward to see you ingame! 8)

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 01:56:24 am »
Undercovers joining forums now,

GG

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2019, 03:05:03 am »
Glad to see you, have fun :)
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.