Author Topic: [BANNED][a.IDF]HunterBC  (Read 5540 times)

Offline HunterBC

• Score: Unknown
  • Entrepreneur by passion
[BANNED][a.IDF]HunterBC
« on: May 19, 2017, 04:40:09 pm »
• In-game name -[a.IDF]HunterBC
• Your IP address - Dynamic
• The date you were banned -Today (19th May' 17)
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - I logged in today at 8:00 PM ( ‎UTC+05:30) and i see this .. u were banned because of Aimbot.. who banned~ No Information..  ??? i was playing well in the morning..
i have no clue why this happened..
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 09:10:20 pm by Fimpen »
~BAtMan

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 05:27:39 pm »
I banned your IP for aimbot. Do anyone else in your household play PlanB?

Offline HunterBC

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 05:40:21 pm »
yes, i do share my laptop to other members...router is also one... but i m sure nobody uses aimbot .. because all configuration and mods are placed by me ...  by my part i'm pretty sure no aimbot was used.. else things admins can analyse by my server data.. i'm neat
~BAtMan

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 06:20:38 pm »
Someone you share IP with have aimbot, There is no doubt about it. He have been banned 5 times for different cheats. 2 times for Aimbot, 1 time for Vehicle Health Hack and 1 time for Health Hack.

His accuracy when he shoots is close to 99%. That's impossible.

Until you make sure that your connection is 100% free from hacks, you or anyone else on your IP are not allowed to play PlanB.

The names the person that got banned used are: TurnbullMyNigga, Patrick_Romanello, watch99, wood and HunterBC.

Offline HunterBC

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 06:34:32 pm »
TurnbullmyNigga(coz i know turnbull personally) and HunterBC is me... and i never used anything there you can check.. my mate says he only plays with the username ''neon''... I apologize for any disturbances caused by my ip on the server... i don't have any idea about other usernames.. As a experienced player i surely knows how easy is to detect aimbot (hit counts) and other hacks.. so, there is NO chance i have used them.. if by buddy used them then i have already warned him for consequences... i will keep an eye on downloads on my system for any hacks and stuff.. i will Guarantee no more disturbances will be caused by my ip on samp in any form..
~BAtMan

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 06:43:36 pm »
TurnbullMyNigga is the one that got banned for Aimbot and have a hit accuracy of 88%. If that's you, Then you have used aimbot on this server. No point to argue about that. There is no doubt about it.

Offline HunterBC

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 07:26:04 pm »
As i said before i am not dumb enough to use a aimbot on a server which is actually a hive of admins and moderators.. btw it's only server i play on..and i'm aware of hack scripts like aimbots,airbreaks,speedhacks,teleporters even if they are produced in C++..  and are very easily detected by filterscripts and AC.. & i also coded hack scripts which can only be detected manually , *after we log out samp actually saves the last used name.. it's not like i always use turnbullmynigga.. i only use legit name.. it was only to troll turnbull.. as i said before by my side no hacks are used by my side .. i'm not interested in pushing trigger and killing someone, i'm interested in maintaining a community... because here my community lies.. but as these hacks were used from my IP , i respect my clan and server rules from beginning. i'm not resisting any punishment here.. but i will keep eye on modification folders and lock them.. Now, i can guarantee admins that-
No 1 will be able to use hacks from my IP
~BAtMan

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 08:24:48 pm »
You are obviously dumb enough to use aimbot. But what ever, No point in discussing it further.

You will be unbanned in two months. So that's 19th of July. If you or someone from your IP ban evade , Its a permanent ban.

Offline HunterBC

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2017, 02:09:56 am »
Fimpen, i have done all modifications to ensure no edits would be made in sanandreas folder.. also i will keep sharp eye on everything as i m admin of my system.. and there would be only 2 nicks My Ip would use one mine and other Neon.. I am being punished for what my mate did.. [a.IDF]HunterBC is pure!  ...i request, please can u reduce my statement.. i will guarantee you no mess will be made by my Ip anymore..
~BAtMan

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2017, 04:07:33 pm »
Stop PM me. I wont answer them.

You just said that TurnbullmyNigga is you, Now you say its your mate? Hard to make up your mind? Honestly it doesn't matter really. Your IP, your responsibility.

The sentence wont change. Two months then you are free to play again.

Offline HunterBC

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2017, 12:04:43 am »
Well, okay!  8)
~BAtMan

Offline HunterBC

Re: [Pending: 19 July][a.IDF]HunterBC
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2017, 07:52:37 pm »
It's like 15 days passed .... is there any 1% chance my sentence would be reduced... i promise to obey every  rule seriously...
~BAtMan

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2017, 09:59:45 pm »
Why did you try to join the server with the nick: Sachin_Dudes?

Offline HunterBC

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2017, 06:49:04 am »
Yeah i did Fimpen.. tomorrow.. but it was not to play.. i was checking layout of ban and was seeking for some details.. i just logined for 1sec and logout.. my intention was not to do any ban evasion or something.. but, i am sorry for that i should not have done that..
~BAtMan

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2017, 10:24:45 am »
Well the reason why you only was able to play for one second, was because I placed a rangeban on you. I knew something like this would happen.

"Check layout of the ban" wtf is that.

You will be unbanned in two months. So that's 19th of July. If you or someone from your IP ban evade , Its a permanent ban.

See what I previous said in this thread? Give me a good fucking reason why I should allow you to play on this server again?