Author Topic: Few Suggestions  (Read 3480 times)

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
Few Suggestions
« on: January 25, 2018, 03:14:20 pm »
Hello,

1. Since all want to change his name and no lvl5 online , we can add /changename  he/she can use it 1 or 2 times in 2 months or more i think

2. About jacking if someone jacking other and he has more than 100 vehicles near him or he jacking other in a place no vehicles there we can add /lock and /unlock only for lvl2 or above. i know this is GTA ''Grand Theft Auto" but this so annoying.

3. add a commands for save : /fs styles , /mask and /bh

4. adding cmd "/neon"  Magenta , blue , yellow , white and green etc. for VIP package  8)

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
Re: Few Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 03:31:55 pm »
About 1st: Admins are mostly online on IRC or you can simply pm them on forum, no need for a external command for name changes.

About 2nd Suggestion  This is not a roleplay or freeroam server. This command is of no use in a TDM server. Moreover, there is no available interior in the server to get in and you need to lock your vehicle.

For the 3rd suggestion, it was already suggested before: https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=2730.0

For the last suggestion, It was suggested in a hidden board which is only for VIPs and was closed because it was not possible to add them for some people or to disable it for others.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 03:34:26 pm by Maddy »

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 04:55:14 pm »
1- Honestly I don't really know why is the management so strict about name changings. In most servers all admins are able to change names. Hell, even in several servers I know players can change their names via a command or by using the CP. It shouldn't be a problem to track names for anyone as we have CP anyway.

2- Except for president teamjacking is and will always be a part of this game. So what if a guy jacks you? It's his choice to be an asshole. Get over it and you take one of those hundreds of vehicles you mentioned.

3- As Maddy said it's been already suggested. It's useful though so I'm fine with this.

4- Neons in SA-MP look ugly as fuck. No need to add those especially as a player can't enable/disable it on his/her own.

Offline Vishwas

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 05:09:07 pm »
I don't like the /lock command, if two VIPs are hunting you and you're in the middle of nowhere,you'll try to Jack but bam.. vehicle locked. This is so annoying. Also I already see vip abusing it by going in presidents vehicle and getting off and locking it quickly
-1 to lock
Wooho! I'm a Rebel just for kicks, kicking it like it's 1966!

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 05:09:35 pm »

2- Except for president teamjacking is and will always be a part of this game. So what if a guy jacks you? It's his choice to be an asshole. Get over it and you take one of those hundreds of vehicles you mentioned.

Clearly, as i said what if you are in a place and there's none vehicles?

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 05:18:23 pm »

Clearly, as i said what if you are in a place and there's none vehicles?

Simple. Do not trust anybody.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 07:59:08 pm »
About 1st: Admins are mostly online on IRC or you can simply pm them on forum, no need for a external command for name changes.

About 2nd Suggestion  This is not a roleplay or freeroam server. This command is of no use in a TDM server. Moreover, there is no available interior in the server to get in and you need to lock your vehicle.

For the 3rd suggestion, it was already suggested before: https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=2730.0

For the last suggestion, It was suggested in a hidden board which is only for VIPs and was closed because it was not possible to add them for some people or to disable it for others.
This
-1 for all
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 09:18:23 pm »

Well said.. -1 for all

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2018, 08:05:26 am »
1. -1 Regular people simply cannot be trusted with such powers

2. -1 I like the idea but that doesn't make sense with this gamemode

3. -1 Not really necessary

4. -1 It's cool but it's pretty buggy

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 44717
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2018, 11:23:41 am »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 08:50:41 pm »
1. Since all want to change his name and no lvl5 online , we can add /changename  he/she can use it 1 or 2 times in 2 months or more i think

Maybe we'll make a system for it eventually, with level 5s just approving a name, but I don't think you'll see something like this anytime soon. I don't think giving people the option to change their name freely is a good idea, with possible issues like clan tags and admin names coming to mind.

2. About jacking if someone jacking other and he has more than 100 vehicles near him or he jacking other in a place no vehicles there we can add /lock and /unlock only for lvl2 or above. i know this is GTA ''Grand Theft Auto" but this so annoying.

This won't be added.

3. add a commands for save : /fs styles , /mask and /bh

We won't add this, but I will add the ability to make you respawn with your 'attachments', as with the sniper scope thing.

4. adding cmd "/neon"  Magenta , blue , yellow , white and green etc. for VIP package  8)

This was suggested in the VIP section, here's what I replied to it:

I've looked into this, and it's not really possible to enable them for some people, and disable them for others, so we won't be adding this.