Author Topic: Fake entry  (Read 7920 times)

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
Fake entry
« on: December 13, 2016, 08:37:17 am »
Its a suggestion that fake entry should not be allowed, in most of the servers it is not allowed, it gives advantage to player who uses fake entry

Few days back while i was Altus at old airport, he had 10 hp left so he went went to rustler, entered it and used /ej and he went a long distance away, so its equal to evading death.

Thanks!

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Re: Fake entry
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 09:02:20 am »
Q: Fake entry to a vehicle to death evade? Cuz I thought "Fake entry" as connecting to server with undercover nickname at the first time I see the title.

Q: Most of roleplay servers? or most of team death match servers?

A: It's a long period time when someone enters a vehicle, then escapes from the attacker. Also it's not a big deal really. This is GTA and ofcourse we will try anyway to run. -1 for this suggestion..

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Banned!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 10:13:35 am »
Dm servers ofc, if its gta then 2 shots  and other bugs or other things must be allowed as well, afterall its gta no? Fake entry to  the vehicle gives much advantage, its like evading (for the example i gave)
No hard feelings but i hope it should not be allowed :D
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 10:17:12 am by Satvik »

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 10:37:09 am »
+1
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 10:37:12 am »
I know this rule and to be honest it's almost useless, I don't see the big deal in doing fake vehicle entry because he will most likely die anyway it's just a bad habit. This rule will only open the door for tons of reports and headache for admins to deal with

And what you said about Altus doing in the airport, it's not a fake entry since he literally entered a rustler and typed /ej , fake entry is when you press F to get into a vehicle and you break the animation to land a few cheap shots (usually useless since you're already gonna die) and I say useless because it's done by low hp players most of the time

We don't need any new rule that limits the style of a fighter, this is GTA San Andreas. Fight as you like and escaping is also a skill :>
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 10:40:15 am by Finisher »

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Banned!
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 10:59:49 am »
Nvm this topic is for suggestion only, i suggested what i like, and i respect your opinion too.

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 11:11:50 am »
The "fake entry" in a vehicle is not a big deal at all. I'm more interested in removing the /ej to evade death.

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 11:36:16 am »
As Fini said that "no fake car entry" rule is kinda pointless, i don't think we need it.

The "fake entry" in a vehicle is not a big deal at all. I'm more interested in removing the /ej to evade death.

That's not an abuse in any way. That's actually a tactic to survive. However, you should be able to snipe the player while he's in the air (most of the time if not everytime)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2016, 11:53:27 am »
I agree with adding 2-shot, C-Bug, Slide bug and other bugs.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2016, 12:55:28 pm »
Dm servers ofc, if its gta then 2 shots  and other bugs or other things must be allowed as well, afterall its gta no? Fake entry to  the vehicle gives much advantage, its like evading (for the example i gave)
No hard feelings but i hope it should not be allowed :D
So we should not allow the suicide (jumping from top of building, diying in water, etc) when you near to get killed by someone lol

We should allow that which is not big deal, but we shouldn't allow which is a big deal like as using game's animation bugs to get unfair advantage to kill eachother. You know those tricks are not easy to do. Newbie guy can't do that if he/she doesn't know the way. But a newbie guy can escape easily with "fake entry" :D So everything is fair enough!

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Banned!
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2016, 01:02:52 pm »
So the example i gave about altus, thats fair? I guess its easy way to get rid while you're having low health isnt it? But nvm :D

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2016, 03:48:23 pm »
i was about to talk about this and yeah it doesnt dmg if other guy is lagging then he'll do a massive damage to u with combat

and its an annoying bug

its shouldnt be allowed since ppl can abuse it!!

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Banned!
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2016, 04:35:49 pm »
Exactly........we will have more reports, just for active /regular players which is not a big deal, it will be followed as a rule later.

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2016, 04:41:44 pm »
It is a bit annoying, but it's also a legit part of the game.

As Fini said that "no fake car entry" rule is kinda pointless, i don't think we need it.

Also:

I agree with adding 2-shot, C-Bug, Slide bug and other bugs.

Hell no, no more bugs.

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2016, 04:53:15 pm »
The game mechanics aren't perfect and there are many more imperfections being abused apart from the one you mentioned here. For example, certain skins can spin instantly with no turning radius, fast skins. Obviously they don't move like that because the developers decided to make some advantaged skins for online gaming, but because they were designed in the GTA San Andreas beta phase and weren't modified afterwards, since those skins are only for NPCs in the single player missions.

If you want the fake entry glitch to be removed, suggest to remove the other glitches too. Including the ones you take advantage of.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis