Author Topic: Fake entry  (Read 7921 times)

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
Re: Fake entry
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2016, 05:11:02 pm »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2016, 06:22:47 pm »

I agree with adding 2-shot, C-Bug, Slide bug and other bugs.

Hell no, no more bugs.

Why ? Is it because you can't use it or anything like that ?
Bugs are awesome, you will like it only if understand the way people use it. Cbug will be usefull for civilians because when ever they shoot with deagle, the animation will be continued for 1 second which gives and advantage for the opposite team especially if he has a combact. Therefore adding cbug will help civilians too.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2016, 08:31:38 pm »
Bugs are awesome, you will like it only if understand the way people use it. Cbug will be usefull for civilians because when ever they shoot with deagle, the animation will be continued for 1 second which gives and advantage for the opposite team especially if he has a combact. Therefore adding cbug will help civilians too.

Yes, I can't use most of the bugs and I don't want to either. PTP has always been bug-free server (except when Tenshi had an emo moment that one time), I'd like it to stay that way.
Looking from your perspective, 2-Shot would benefit the Securities greatly. Yes, the C-Bug would also benefit the Civilians. Now imagine a group of 8 Civilians with Deagles C-Bugging everything in sight. Or a group of 4 Securities 2-Shooting everyone. It will be a mess. So no thank you, I wouldn't like to see bugs make a comeback here.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2016, 10:21:38 am »
I don't see anything wrong with using /ej immediately after getting in. It's been like this for as long as I can remember and I've never seen anyone suggest it be changed. There are plenty of reasons unrelated to fighting that you might want to immediately use /ej for, like if your plane is positioned to explode and you don't realize until you get in it. It's not "fake entry" and it's definitely not a problem.

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2016, 10:25:18 pm »
I don't see anything wrong with using /ej immediately after getting in. It's been like this for as long as I can remember and I've never seen anyone suggest it be changed. There are plenty of reasons unrelated to fighting that you might want to immediately use /ej for, like if your plane is positioned to explode and you don't realize until you get in it. It's not "fake entry" and it's definitely not a problem.

ohh wait i thought he was talking about car fake entry!!!

rustle ej is legit

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2016, 12:43:24 am »
As for me, everything is fine both with using /ej right after getting in the plane, and with fake entry. As it was correctly stated above, it doesn't really give a noticeable advantage (unless used with perfect timings), but kinda adds a set of tactical options in difficult situations. You're right, it's a matter of convention among the players, but I prefer it the way as it is. So, -1 to 'criminalizing' fake entry or 'inappropriate' /ej usage.

As for c-bug and 2-shots, they're way too powerful in right hands. I see no need to allow using them. Also -1.

P.S. Strange that the situation has attracted your attention only now, Satvik. Regulars were always using fake entry and /ej from motionless planes, at least since I joined. Anyways, you did right to start the discussion here instead of flaming ingame.

P.P.S.
...while i was Altus at old airport...
Don't scare me. :o
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2016, 09:58:21 am »

ohh wait i thought he was talking about car fake entry!!!

rustle ej is legit
car fake entry, actually he misused ej, in order to avoid death, ran to rustler and straight away did /ej so, i think it should not be allowed

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2016, 11:44:22 am »

Yes, I can't use most of the bugs and I don't want to either. PTP has always been bug-free server (except when Tenshi had an emo moment that one time), I'd like it to stay that way.
Looking from your perspective, 2-Shot would benefit the Securities greatly. Yes, the C-Bug would also benefit the Civilians. Now imagine a group of 8 Civilians with Deagles C-Bugging everything in sight. Or a group of 4 Securities 2-Shooting everyone. It will be a mess. So no thank you, I wouldn't like to see bugs make a comeback here.

Spectre, a group of terrorists with their combacts as passengers are way powerful, especially when they attack as 2 or 3 groups. So, securities using 2 shot is nothing infront of them as the combacts acts as a minigun there lol..
And cbug will be a great help to civilians when a group of terrorists or cops attack one person.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2016, 12:12:33 pm »
The topic name and the post is misleading. I think satvik meant that entering rustler and then using /ej to escape a fight shouldn't be allowed(for those who r still wondering if this topic is about faking a vehicle entry in fights)

Offline Jessy

• VIP
  • Score: 41754
  • Meow
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2016, 03:02:02 pm »
A small video regarding this....
https://youtu.be/7UG2Q0Y4sXA

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2016, 03:07:22 pm »

With all due respect and experience, this is a brilliant tactic. Keep a vehicle around to go hunt!

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2016, 03:40:43 pm »
Its a suggestion that legs should not be allowed for players that have low hp. Legs are giving advantage to player who uses it.

Few days back while i was in desert, some newbie had just 10 hp left, so he just ran away, i was trying to shoot, but he refused to take fight and ran even faster from me, and he went a long distance away, so its equal to evading death.

Thanks!
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2016, 04:02:07 pm »
Exactly its equal to evading death!

Thanks^

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2016, 04:05:48 pm »
Its a suggestion that legs should not be allowed for players that have low hp. Legs are giving advantage to player who uses it.

Few days back while i was in desert, some newbie had just 10 hp left, so he just ran away, i was trying to shoot, but he refused to take fight and ran even faster from me, and he went a long distance away, so its equal to evading death.

Thanks!

Omg that's so unfair, it should be forbidden !

Offline Gablo

• VIP
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2016, 04:26:09 pm »

Thanks!

Omg that's so unfair, it should be forbidden !

LMAO