Author Topic: Monthly Tournament  (Read 13591 times)

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104285
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Re: Monthly Tournament
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2020, 07:50:09 pm »
Yeah RS3 much better
tw1st huh
And who was RosaLinda who was with tw1st always.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline HASMA

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2020, 08:32:31 am »
+1

Offline mimbi

• VIP
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2020, 06:18:58 am »
YES - 4 (Demo, Madman, Hasma, U1tr4)
NO - 2 (Finisher, Carg)
PASS - 1(Fruiti).

Vote, vote, professional players will agree with this. Those who are afraid of GgT of course won't. Personally I don't see crying shooters as problem. Exclude them just because they are against some clan.

For following this tournament you need just arrange time for players to duel, follow text lines (won with 0 armor and 20 health, etc.). And write here in forum. Requires 1 win or 3 wins to qualify to other round.

Even usual players could host this but players like me are not in contact with shooters. So some admin would talk to them.

Keep in mind this would be OFFICIAL. With 3 medals (gold, silver, bronze). Each month. Players would have TITLES. Special topic with table of those medals written with nicknames as history. That would prove more than 1000 words.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 06:28:07 am by Karlis »

Offline Nien

• VIP
  • Score: 31024
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2020, 07:31:06 am »

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2020, 10:11:42 am »
Tournament with 4 players so far, seems promising  :P

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 31972
  • Quack
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2020, 10:56:57 am »
-1 , i prefer the already existant competition over the gamemode score

Offline Great_Khali

• VIP
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2020, 01:33:11 pm »
Wont work as this is PTP game mode & this thing suits more to A/D servers ,
its waste of resources like admins to spec and judge silly stuff + there maybe hackers winning tournaments & admins wont ban some times due to lack of evidence n stuff.

Something which helps the Protect The President game mode will be better instead  :)

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2020, 03:04:30 pm »
-1 , i prefer the already existant competition over the gamemode score
this is what's causing the dm players to leave this shit server.

also we already have told that only dm professional players are allowed to -1 or +1 here not some Rubber Ducks.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2020, 04:47:01 pm »
its waste of resources like admins to spec and judge silly stuff + there maybe hackers winning tournaments & admins wont ban some times due to lack of evidence n stuff.

Something which helps the Protect The President game mode will be better instead  :)

Well said.

The suggestion is not bad per se, but in my opinion it shouldn't require any development or admin presense. You can be a judge, Karlis, you can schedule the fights here, on the forum, invent prizes and organize everything. However, you shouldn't expect any "official" support.

You are right, cobby. Also, it doesn't attract any CS:GO professional players because PTP is not a CS:GO server. ::) Waiting for the suggestion to fix it.

also we already have told that only dm professional players are allowed to -1 or +1 here not some Rubber Ducks.
Also we should hail a new PTP admin, cobby, providing people such a valuable guidance. 8)
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline HawayiJahz

• Mod
  • Score: 9858
  • Wanna get rammed?
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2020, 07:39:16 pm »
While I don't disagree with the idea, it's unrealistic to expect admin intervention as stated by others. As long as the burden of the smooth conduct of the proposed tournament is borne by you (or anyone else who volunteers however unlikely that is), I look forward to seeing this happen.

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2020, 08:10:49 pm »

Well said.

The suggestion is not bad per se, but in my opinion it shouldn't require any development or admin presense. You can be a judge, Karlis, you can schedule the fights here, on the forum, invent prizes and organize everything. However, you shouldn't expect any "official" support.

You are right, cobby. Also, it doesn't attract any CS:GO professional players because PTP is not a CS:GO server. ::) Waiting for the suggestion to fix it.

Also we should hail a new PTP admin, cobby, providing people such a valuable guidance. 8)
Get fuced and never show up here again. People with your brain cells are the same over everything.
It's obvious that you don't understand that CSGO is a first person shooter modern game and this server is a TDM based, 3rd person, 2004 game's server. The high ends will ofcourse play CSGO, but the people who are left with low end PC's don't have another choice. Unlike PTP, CSGO has plenty of modes, which in our case we don't. And if you add these modes we stated then I bet CS:GO players will be attracted if they ever found this server and enjoy to see their main game's features here. And if they don't , just ban me forever!
And then if you blame our PCs and shit to not handling. Then the guy who named you Altus_Arrogant was the wisest man in the whole world. You just said it yourself and if your stupid enough to ignore the obvious implications of that then I dont get from where you get to call yourself an Administrator.
Get better.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 06:15:11 am by cobby »

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2020, 09:06:36 pm »
I could help with the ingame stuff, but as long as organising it I have no time for that.

Offline S0n1c

• Mod
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2020, 10:54:09 pm »
+1

Offline mimbi

• VIP
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2020, 08:25:51 am »
Hm. Altus said half truth - I could organise it myself. Just by reading textlines which appears after duels. No spectating needed, we would trust players. They could film it by themselves, if something would feel suspicious.

And surprisingly thanks Carg for intervenion. As I told, we need admin for tournament to get recognition, prestige. And short contact with players. Topics could be created by me.

This tournament would be good way to bring TOP Rank in server, just like in professional sports. Aren't you tired of lackluster "ez ez" cliché.

For now:
6 YES
5 NO
2 PASS
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 08:33:16 am by Karlis »

Offline Kloe

• VIP
  • Score: 23371
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2020, 05:38:15 pm »
no point. dizzy will just destroy you all