Author Topic: [To be added]President and Auto select team button suggestions  (Read 3210 times)

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
[To be added]President and Auto select team button suggestions
« on: January 16, 2019, 04:38:12 pm »
Hi,

1. I would like to add Auto select team button Near the Spawn button or anywhere (When we enter the game) or make a cmd for it, If someone would like to balance the game so He/She will be auto selected in a class that has less players.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Can we change the Yellow color of President to White color and color of vicepresident is as it is? I saw some newbies/securities confused between Vice-President and President.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 12:15:44 pm by Jonne »

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
Re: President and Auto select team button suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 05:11:35 pm »
Agreed for the first suggestion.

About your second suggestion, I guess there are sufficient ways to know who is who. First of all the skin are reserved for both positions and the second thing is the auto announcing of time remaining info. involving the /president command. But then also there wouldn't be any issue if the color will be changed.

Offline Seven

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • To obtain peace, you have to win the war.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 05:20:28 pm »
1- I do not agree.

2- It would be nice if the vice-president would have a white color so that there would be no confusion.

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 31972
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 06:24:00 pm »
1. I would like to add Auto select team button Near the Spawn button or anywhere (When we enter the game) or make a cmd for it, If someone would like to balance the game so He/She will be auto selected in a class that has less players.
+1 for both a button and a cmd like /rc a or something

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 11:34:37 am »
+1 for both a button and a cmd like /rc a or something
+1 how about /autorc

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 02:55:18 pm »
Agreed for the first suggestion.

About your second suggestion, I guess there are sufficient ways to know who is who. First of all the skin are reserved for both positions and the second thing is the auto announcing of time remaining info. involving the /president command. But then also there wouldn't be any issue if the color will be changed.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 11:19:53 pm »
I like the auto select idea, but I think it should also take into account how powerful each team is and how skilled the person pressing the button is. It's often the case that there are as many or more terrorists as protectors, but the protectors are all mostly regulars and the terrorists are mostly new or occasional players, and vice versa.

2. Can we change the Yellow color of President to White color and color of vicepresident is as it is? I saw some newbies/securities confused between Vice-President and President.[/b]
Why would you change the President's color instead of the VP's color? The President has always been yellow. Changing his color would not only be confusing, but also pretty weird. The server would suddenly feel like some weird off-brand server, and it would force people to constantly explain old screenshots and videos with the yellow President.

I don't think I support changing either of the colors anyway- occasionally being a decoy as VP is fun. If it's that big of a problem (which it isn't), make a "VP" or "Vice President" label above the character's head.

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 31972
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 09:48:18 am »
I like the auto select idea, but I think it should also take into account how powerful each team is and how skilled the person pressing the button is. It's often the case that there are as many or more terrorists as protectors, but the protectors are all mostly regulars and the terrorists are mostly new or occasional players, and vice versa.
Great idea , by calculating the ratio of each team and it's number  , it would make it more balanced

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2019, 12:15:19 pm »
We can't add a button on the class selection screen, but we could add a command like that. We will not be changing the pres and vp colours.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Re: [To be added]President and Auto select team button suggestions
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2019, 03:40:32 pm »
Is there no other way to add the auto-select feature on the main menu?

Like an extra class with no character, that serves as Auto Select?

If anything, can /autorc be a following class option that automatically selects the class balance wise when the next map loads? Balance wanting players can be rewarded slightly by spawning and getting ready faster?

+1 btw
%