Author Topic: Quick access with a Ramp to SF Airport  (Read 5003 times)

Offline CharlesLeeRay

• VIP
  • Score: 41149
  • I always come back but th death is a damn bitch...
Quick access with a Ramp to SF Airport
« on: January 31, 2019, 05:19:45 am »
Hola, everyone knows the entrance to the airport of San Fierro a bit far ...
My suggestion is a ramp similar to the photo, it will be a quick access to the airport as president or ironically it will allow its persecutors to ambush it easily ... The point is that this part of the map will be more versatile

Offline Seven

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • To obtain peace, you have to win the war.
Re: Quick access with a Ramp to SF Airport
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 05:28:53 am »
who would say that my brother Charles had a good idea, I totally agree with you, this ramp can provide an ambush for the president and also a faster way for the president can cut the airport.

+1from my part..
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 05:50:05 am by Eva »

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 05:48:01 am »
The cool thing about the airport is that it's sort of unique in that there's one "normal" way to get in and out, but a bunch of weird ways as well. Here's one way. You can also stunt off the guardrail along the road to the airport that you're next to to jump in. There are many other ways to get in. It's already versatile for this reason. This suggestion would add another easy way to get in and mess it up.

If you want to do something much more interesting, use the Packer that is next to the police spawn to jump into the airport from the spot you suggest or anywhere else you want, then take it away so others can't follow.

Offline CharlesLeeRay

• VIP
  • Score: 41149
  • I always come back but th death is a damn bitch...
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 06:11:05 am »
I like Stuns but I'm not good at them xd one day at play you teach me what are those strange ways to get there xd
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 06:15:01 am by CharlesLeeRay »

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 07:01:58 am »
Yes +1

Offline Brian_Walker

• VIP
  • H e L L o
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 08:37:54 am »
+1
Life is to short to play Samp

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2019, 11:22:55 am »
Only if the ramp is the object where a trash bin has a ramp on it. Otherwise it looks out place, Packer sounds cool but is only accessible to NRGs and its annoying enough with SF NRGs.

But tbh the location is faulty you can immediately turn around and use the nearby ramp to jump back onto land. The ramp should be placed on a better location so it adds unique usefulness of it's own.
%

Offline Seven

• VIP
  • To obtain peace, you have to win the war.
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2019, 03:12:14 pm »
Only if the ramp is the object where a trash bin has a ramp on it. Otherwise it looks out place, Packer sounds cool but is only accessible to NRGs and its annoying enough with SF NRGs.

You're wrong, with that ramp and you can even jump with a car fast (without nitro) and my brothers and I have tested the ramp and is effective for fast vehicles without the need of nitro, also works with any type of motorcycle fast
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 03:22:43 pm by Eva »

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2019, 06:11:51 pm »

You're wrong, with that ramp and you can even jump with a car fast (without nitro) and my brothers and I have tested the ramp and is effective for fast vehicles without the need of nitro, also works with any type of motorcycle fast

Yes, true. However that statement was in response of YoMama's suggestion of adding a Packer Instead which won't work with cars.

Your suggested ramp works but looks really out of place in the map, hence my suggestion to add a similar but less out of place looking ramp, aka the tilted trash bin with wooden planks that make a ramp.
%

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2019, 07:04:09 pm »
I like Stuns but I'm not good at them xd one day at play you teach me what are those strange ways to get there xd
The one in my video is really easy with an NRG (you can start under the freeway if you don't have a passenger) and can be done in an FBI Rancher as well-- try it! Just don't hit the fence. Here's another way to get in. Just try things, there are many ways to get in quickly. I think these are much more fun and interesting than an obvious ramp (they're great for losing people chasing you too, assuming they've never see the stunt before).

Edit:
Another way
I'm pretty sure I've seen other ways, including the one I was talking about before, in SoLoD's videos. Learn from the master (how do you think I learned?).

No one else is concerned by how this would change the strategy of driving around at the airport? This is as disruptive as adding a jump to the aircraft carrier or something, as far as I'm concerned.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 07:25:16 pm by YoMama »

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46496
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2019, 07:38:56 pm »
+1

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138973

Offline Kloe

• VIP
  • Score: 23371

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2019, 01:37:42 pm »
I really think the stunting way is far better than adding an entrance to the airport. It won't be fun that way. It isn't going to be *COOL* either.
Its a nice way for stunters to escape as a president from the chasing terrorists. If an enterance is added it'd allow everyone to get there. So -1
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.