Author Topic: RD Carg - Abuse of Power  (Read 2002 times)

Offline dizzy

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
RD Carg - Abuse of Power
« on: March 19, 2017, 08:13:43 pm »
Killing, destruction and disposal wheels of the vehicle a short distance from spawn > under spawn protection! After respawn the situation repeats (!) Please remove spawn protection after the first shot from spawn (!)

Excessively (Alway) chasing and killing me (!) Please help administrators, can not play game if carg online (!) Always me quickly killed, it's very frustrating. Carg abuses spawn protection and two-shots.

Carg is the RD clan, but does not respect rules! Please RD founder and leader of the clan to comment and remove carg of the RD clan! Carg violates the following points: friendly, fun-priority, dont-provoking-conflicts.

Thank you for reply.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Re: RD Carg - Abuse of Power
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 11:39:41 pm »
lol this report is kinda funny, especially yelling help from RD clan ;D

About Spawn protection: I think there should be removing the spawn protection after a few shoots too. But you can escape easily, it's not a big deal though..

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
Re: RD Carg - Abuse of Power
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 08:00:17 pm »
Killing, destruction and disposal wheels of the vehicle a short distance from spawn > under spawn protection! After respawn the situation repeats (!) Please remove spawn protection after the first shot from spawn (!)

Don't hang around the spawnzones like you usually do. Get in a vehicle and move away asap. And Yes, I agree that the spawn protection should be removed if you attack someone. But that's for the suggestion board.

Excessively (Alway) chasing and killing me (!) Please help administrators, can not play game if carg online (!) Always me quickly killed, it's very frustrating. Carg abuses spawn protection and two-shots.

Part of the game. Make some friends or learn to fight him.

Carg is the RD clan, but does not respect rules! Please RD founder and leader of the clan to comment and remove carg of the RD clan! Carg violates the following points: friendly, fun-priority, dont-provoking-conflicts.

Then contact the RD clan's leaders. Nothing to do with PlanB.

Locked.