Author Topic: No one cares  (Read 11940 times)

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
No one cares
« on: June 08, 2017, 02:23:57 pm »
idk is ths a suggestion or not but im really tired of ths bullshit.first of all
Can mods ban ppls or not?cuz when i tell a mod about some one tht maybe hes using sth he says,no,train more,u cant aim,everyone kills u u think he has sth.so y the fuck we have mods?
2:Admins.today morning.we was playing well untill a guy came ingame.he had hard damage mods and we think he was rugal or leon tht ban evaded.but we w8 alot 4 admins but no one answered us cuz no one cares i even pmed jonne on irc but nothing at all.when we tell an admin tht someone ingame is using sth he says,shh and /report or he wont even check tht ppl.
3:Headadmins.i thank u jonne 4 making ptp gr8 again but it has probs.some days ago i pmed fimpen 2 change my name.it was like i pmed him more thn 10 times but he didnt even answer me in pms,mainchat,teamchat and vip chat,when i was telling him 2 check a ppl,he wont maybe do it or he might do but he never even answer my qus or talk 2 me like Hi.and u jonne.its been a week tht im telling u 2 change my name but u say no no fucking NO.so y u or other 3 head admins change other ppls names everyday more or less?
4:never listen 2 us and trust us:4 example.Y when a latin like cocaine or leon get ban,they will unbannned very soonwts the deal?do they pay u guys or wt?there is a guy hes name is 7h3p idk wt eva it is like he has hard damage mods but no fucking one cares they just want proof but wt kinda proof.if u guys c their backgrounds u will find out who r they.4 example a ppl tht hes newbie in ptp plays like nubs,but since when he joins LoD or other clans,he will become a ppl tht no one can kill in a day?how the hell it is possible?
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Drama

• Score: Unknown
  • I'm off
Re: No one cares
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 02:57:57 pm »
Well, regarding your 3rd point I don't agree.
Well, when I pmed jonne/fimpem to change my name, they both did their job.I had no issues with it.Idk about others.
And the 2nd point, I agreed.
I tryed my best to capture the best proofs but can't get them since I can't spectate.Its not possible to record while fighting coz fps drops massively. Needed a admin that time tho glennN was online that time.Idk weather my report was checked or not.Forcefully need to reclass and go civil.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 03:03:59 pm by Space »

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 03:09:42 pm »
Regarding complains about admins,you can't do anything about it. It is fair better way to report someone using /report instead spamming the main or VIP chat. Maybe they are already on him,or another person,you'll never know. Yeah,Fimpen is a cool person,if you are cool with him. Once you start bullshit and if he gets annoyed,he aint gonna pay attention to you anymore. This is from my point of view.
Names are being changed so often lately,no wonder they got fucking annoyed with it. I would.

Offline Madman

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 03:10:57 pm »
Well, regarding your 3rd point I don't agree.
Well, when I pmed jonne/fimpem to change my name, they both did their job.I had no issues with it.Idk about others.
And the 2nd point, I agreed.
I tryed my best to capture the best proofs but can't get them since I can't spectate.Its not possible to record while fighting coz fps drops massively. Needed a admin that time tho glennN was online that time.Idk weather my report was checked or not.Forcefully need to reclass and go civil.
u never know wts going on

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 04:04:50 pm »
Hamoon i love you,You so right.
You talk anout active of Mod's and you right there is no so much Mod Active.
Lets Hope that in the new selection the new Mod's will be Active.
Right now there are regualr player that active more then Mod.

And this server learn me that if you want be Mod.You dont need to be active.

Offline Manish

• VIP
  • Love me or hate me. Either way I'm on your mind.
    • GgT
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 04:25:30 pm »
Calm down Hamoon and take a deep breathe.

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 05:20:58 pm »
Holy fuck, Ever tried to use the ENTER key. Let me help you..

idk is ths a suggestion or not but im really tired of ths bullshit.first of all
Can mods ban ppls or not?cuz when i tell a mod about some one tht maybe hes using sth he says,no,train more,u cant aim,everyone kills u u think he has sth.so y the fuck we have mods?

Mods can ban people. Yes. I wont comment the rest.

2:Admins.today morning.we was playing well untill a guy came ingame.he had hard damage mods and we think he was rugal or leon tht ban evaded.but we w8 alot 4 admins but no one answered us cuz no one cares i even pmed jonne on irc but nothing at all.when we tell an admin tht someone ingame is using sth he says,shh and /report or he wont even check tht ppl.

Yep use report. Or go to #PlanB chat and ask for an admin. We check all reports. All reports gets logged. So we can check what each player have been report for earlier. PM's don't gets logged, so don't PM admins about cheaters. Quite annoying. But we don't take action against all reports, Since 90% of the reports you guys do are simply false. And you cant possible know if we check the player or not.

3:Headadmins.i thank u jonne 4 making ptp gr8 again but it has probs.some days ago i pmed fimpen 2 change my name.it was like i pmed him more thn 10 times but he didnt even answer me in pms,mainchat,teamchat and vip chat,when i was telling him 2 check a ppl,he wont maybe do it or he might do but he never even answer my qus or talk 2 me like Hi.and u jonne.its been a week tht im telling u 2 change my name but u say no no fucking NO.so y u or other 3 head admins change other ppls names everyday more or less?

No I wont change your name anymore this year. You are fucking changing nicks every month. Choose one and stick with it. Don't believe me? Look for yourself:

2017-06-01 13:05:56   [IDF]Shadow
2017-05-31 20:54:49   [IDF]Madman
2017-04-29 12:34:38   Madman
2017-03-28 14:04:28   Hamoon
2017-02-02 18:18:15   H@moon
2017-01-03 19:56:12   [GFc]H@moon
2016-12-03 12:39:22   H@moon

And no I wont discuss other players in PM. Report and move on, After you have reported its none of your concern anymore.

4:never listen 2 us and trust us:4 example.Y when a latin like cocaine or leon get ban,they will unbannned very soonwts the deal?do they pay u guys or wt?there is a guy hes name is 7h3p idk wt eva it is like he has hard damage mods but no fucking one cares they just want proof but wt kinda proof.if u guys c their backgrounds u will find out who r they.4 example a ppl tht hes newbie in ptp plays like nubs,but since when he joins LoD or other clans,he will become a ppl tht no one can kill in a day?how the hell it is possible?

Why should we listen to you when your reports are usually false? Trust you? Ha cute.. And the rest is like I said none of your concern. If you believe someone is hacking. Use /report and move on. No admin ingame -> Record and report on the forum.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 05:37:50 pm »
Yep ^^
BTW regarding proofs matter if a person is reporting he/she should be given priority I mean that just for example-
I reported jhonman on forums for aimbot and guess what the topic was closed due to "less evidence" and now what I got to know HunterBC was jhonman yes the same guy.
I request that if a person is reported logs should always be checked not just being closed by level 4's.
Ps-Sorry but I don't know the system but I think that's missing in it.
Ik none of it matters to me but then also a suggestion is for a better change, right?

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2017, 05:57:39 pm »
Fimpen has answered your queries well. There's no need to comment further about this. Admins won't reveal everything. That doesn't mean they are not doing anything at all.

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 06:01:45 pm »
I deserve a ban , every 2 week new name lol

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2017, 06:31:44 pm »
KTP'sta

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2017, 08:15:34 pm »
It's obvious that the first paragraph (atleast it'd be a paragraph if you could type properly as Fimpen mentioned) is related to the argument we had a while ago so I feel like I should answer this:

First of all we (mods) can ban people but only non-regular players, we cannot take any actions towards regular players except gathering proofs and making a report. We can't handle aim related hacks either, which was also mentioned during our argument. Plus, altough you claim that 'we don't give a damn' I'm trying to pay attention every single report whether it's a serious report or a report full of hate/anger (as your many reports).
 And I'll stick to all of my words about you claiming that any unknown player that beats you is a potential hacker. I'll stick to that because that's actually the truth. We both remember the time you flooded /reports and raged on VIP chat when I played undercover and beat you in duels constantly.

Offline Madman

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2017, 08:38:52 pm »
ofc u deserve ANOTHER ban.fimpen y u guys just checking me check other ppls.they once a week change their name?is it just my prob?check others plz

It's obvious that the first paragraph (atleast it'd be a paragraph if you could type properly as Fimpen mentioned) is related to the argument we had a while ago so I feel like I should answer this:

First of all we (mods) can ban people but only non-regular players, we cannot take any actions towards regular players except gathering proofs and making a report. We can't handle aim related hacks either, which was also mentioned during our argument. Plus, altough you claim that 'we don't give a damn' I'm trying to pay attention every single report whether it's a serious report or a report full of hate/anger (as your many reports).
 And I'll stick to all of my words about you claiming that any unknown player that beats you is a potential hacker. I'll stick to that because that's actually the truth. We both remember the time you flooded /reports and raged on VIP chat when I played undercover and beat you in duels constantly.
ur right ege.but srsly wts the meaning of be an undercover?y a ppl must be an undercover and hide from others?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 08:41:45 pm by Uthar_Smith »

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2017, 08:54:05 pm »
ur right ege.but srsly wts the meaning of be an undercover?y a ppl must be an undercover and hide from others?
I wasn't even actually undercover and that time, and I don't really need to hide from somebody. My nick at that time was SimpleX, which is my older nickname and kinda my 'a.k.a' nickname so almost everyone except you was aware of who I am and we were just entertaining ourselves. You were the only one raging about my 'aimbot' :D

Offline Madman

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2017, 09:50:18 pm »
I wasn't even actually undercover and that time, and I don't really need to hide from somebody. My nick at that time was SimpleX, which is my older nickname and kinda my 'a.k.a' nickname so almost everyone except you was aware of who I am and we were just entertaining ourselves. You were the only one raging about my 'aimbot' :D
im not just talking about u ege.ik u dont need 2 be undercover u aimbote :D.im talking about other ppls