Author Topic: Laggy GTA San.  (Read 7217 times)

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
Re: Laggy GTA San.
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2019, 04:40:35 pm »
Dude buy a better pc at least a core i3 9th gen with a GT1030 or something either you'll need tons of mods to increase your fps,not mentioning their bugs.
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 148392
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2019, 07:35:53 pm »
You can try this but it won't help much, by locking FPS at lowest rate like 30, 45 can make the gameplay smooth because PC is trying to get high FPS and it will heat up CPU, as resulting in more lag screen so try to lock FPS at 30 first if its smooth then try 45, i think it can bare 45 FPS with no fluctuation.

If you want to play more smooth, reduce the resolution to the lowest and yes, you will have poor graphics :P

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2019, 03:43:36 pm »
Increasing RAM only won't make much difference.Now I'll tell you what FPS (FRAMES PER SECOND) is

When you play games You will see ( you wont actually) alot of frames combined to create something called 'Graphics' as it does, the slow processors like pentiums
wont handle much of the frames.

Now frames per second means , whenever you move or change camera positions in game 📷 alot of new frames and also old ones need to be loaded ( old in this sentence means the same area you see when moved the camera 📷)  ( loaded for creating/producing graphics) so slow  processors  serilike pentiums series make/load the frames slow thus creating slowly graphics.
30 fps means 30 frames are being loaded in a single second and less graphics are being made in a second while it depends
On the resolution . The less the resolution is the bigger the frames are and the shitty the graphics are, because only a single is given to the processors for creating graphics. What do you expect when
your given to do a beautiful art drawing work (graphics) and forced to complete it in a second ( frames (per second) ).
Yes the processors like pentiums still are faster than us and you. Graphics card increases that speed of producing frames and also graphics card hold backup Frames needed whenever.
The minimum resolution of SaMp and SA
The 680x480x16 is the minimum and requires the minimum frames development, it needs at least 680 frames to be loaded. when you have 90 frames per second made this task is easy.
But if still 30 fps (not going to tell what fps in long form is again) this mission is hard.
As it will 23 - 30 seconds to create the proper frames development needed.

I tired bye
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 03:46:09 pm by cobby »
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Singh

• Score: 93383
  • Unban kardo!
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2019, 04:54:22 pm »
Oh so i need to assemble my whole PC to new Graphics,New Proccessor and New RAM.
Unban krdo

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2020, 02:59:00 pm »
Oh so i need to assemble my whole PC to new Graphics,New Proccessor and New RAM.

Why asssemble another terrible PC while I can tell you some stuff and give you some good advice and tips.

Note:- As you are Indian, The Prices mentioned here are according to PKR (Pakistani Rupees) , So (the) prices will be lower for you since 1 INR or IDR (or whatever Indian rupee is called) is equals to 2 PKR. So just divide the prices stuff by 2.

XMF 1011 LGA (depends on which processor) is a decent motherboard and it tastes just like a normal mother board (those shit green ones) will perfectly suit this SA:MP rig - 50000000 rs (jk 5000rs)

You have to go with Intel i3 or Core 2 quadro or duo. These 3 processors are good for this samp stuff and mentioning their simplicity for other games too - i3: 3000  Quadro: 2100 Duo: 1800 or less.

For GPU I will insist on some GT (olds but golds) ones. A Nvidia Geforce 9800 or Nvidia Geforce 310 will suit - Both are 1500rs

Kingston is shit , buy the rest idc.

I can help in only these. else is optional.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2020, 08:31:21 pm »
Singh if you live nearby delhi , maybe i can help you ... I am selling away my pc at throwaway prices .
Currently i have i5 7400k
Gtx 1050 2gb
1tb hdd ..just pm me for details .

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 44717
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2020, 08:44:09 pm »
burn your pc

Offline Singh

• Unban kardo!
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2020, 07:09:15 am »
Singh if you live nearby delhi , maybe i can help you ... I am selling away my pc at throwaway prices .
Currently i have i5 7400k
Gtx 1050 2gb
1tb hdd ..just pm me for details .
Wish if  i lives there  then i will surely buy it.
Unban krdo

Offline Singh

• Unban kardo!
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2020, 07:18:49 am »

Why asssemble another terrible PC while I can tell you some stuff and give you some good advice and tips.

Note:- As you are Indian, The Prices mentioned here are according to PKR (Pakistani Rupees) , So (the) prices will be lower for you since 1 INR or IDR (or whatever Indian rupee is called) is equals to 2 PKR. So just divide the prices stuff by 2.

XMF 1011 LGA (depends on which processor) is a decent motherboard and it tastes just like a normal mother board (those shit green ones) will perfectly suit this SA:MP rig - 50000000 rs (jk 5000rs)

You have to go with Intel i3 or Core 2 quadro or duo. These 3 processors are good for this samp stuff and mentioning their simplicity for other games too - i3: 3000  Quadro: 2100 Duo: 1800 or less.

For GPU I will insist on some GT (olds but golds) ones. A Nvidia Geforce 9800 or Nvidia Geforce 310 will suit - Both are 1500rs

Cobby, I not only have to run SAMP  but also to run big games like GTA V, PUBG, FORTNITE etc. So do you suggest me even more Higher than this (don't pay any attention to  money, no matter how much high it will go).
Unban krdo

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2020, 08:03:37 am »

Cobby, I not only have to run SAMP  but also to run big games like GTA V, PUBG, FORTNITE etc. So do you suggest me even more Higher than this (don't pay any attention to  money, no matter how much high it will go).

Lol do you run GTA V , PUBG , And Fortnite on that pentium potato? Thats what I call brutal!

Ok for your insurance (:p)

Budget: 20000rs (Indian Rupees)
This is the price needed to run the above mentioned games (and I've heard you play CSGO its nothing potatoes can run it).

[Processor] An Intel Core i3 3rd or 4th Generation would help like alot : 3500 and for 4th gen 4700 (this is PKR so ... lower in your country)

[Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)] A GTX 750ti or even a GTX 660 could run these games but the settings below have to be applied for decent fps and performance. - 10000rs (PKR)

PUBG - Low (30% medium)
GTA 5 - Medium (30 - 45 FPS) Low (60+ FPS and Max 80+???)
Fortnite - High (Mostly Epic)
CS:GO - All High (CS:GO is potato graphics game , but you would enjoy a little realistic shade).
SA:MP - Bruh (1080p 4K!!!!!!!!!!even install some graphics mod lel)

And for your the godliest graphics game

Mario - 1000000000000000000000000000000000 FPS (bruhhh..)

[MotherChod!!!!!!] The same madar board I mentioned in a previous post but with different LGA pin set. - the same price as in the previous post (but add some hundreds like 400rs(Indian rs.) for the different LGA pin set)

[Randi aur Maa???? (RAM)] Kingston is crap , buy the rest. - 6GB would be enough and DDR3 - 3000+ (PKR) ( but lesser than 3570 so -3570)

Rest is optional and according to you:

Your PC will be the best , F*** the rest.

Offline Singh

• Unban kardo!
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2020, 10:24:15 am »

Mario - 1000000000000000000000000000000000 FPS (bruhhh..)

[MotherChod!!!!!!] The same madar board I mentioned in a previous post but with different LGA pin set. - the same price as in the previous post (but add some hundreds like 400rs(Indian rs.) for the different LGA pin set)

[Randi aur Maa???? (RAM)] Kingston is crap , buy the rest. - 6GB would be enough and DDR3 - 3000+ (PKR) ( but lesser than 3570 so -3
Its not the information its like joke 😜
Anyways thanks for this.
Unban krdo

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2020, 11:43:27 am »
Try ordering pre-built from HERE. Y'all are lucky that things can be shipped.

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 119472
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2020, 06:32:40 pm »

Offline m4yhem

• Score: Unknown
  • "Soy la resistencia"
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2020, 07:22:18 am »
Is there any way to make gta san lag free cause it lags too much on my pc.

My PC Specification.
1.RAM-2GB
2.graphics-256 MB intel integrated graphics.
3.processor-pentium
4.windows -window 10 pro.

Please provide some tips to make it lag free.

Also i heared about timecyc mod,is that allowed,if yes,which timecyc you will prefer.

only difference with my pc is it has 4 GB RAM and Windows 7 professional.
i have no issues till now and i get easy 100-110 fps.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2020, 04:28:48 pm »
Is there any way to make gta san lag free cause it lags too much on my pc.

My PC Specification.
1.RAM-2GB
2.graphics-256 MB intel integrated graphics.
3.processor-pentium
4.windows -window 10 pro.

Please provide some tips to make it lag free.

Also i heared about timecyc mod,is that allowed,if yes,which timecyc you will prefer.

only difference with my pc is it has 4 GB RAM and Windows 7 professional.
i have no issues till now and i get easy 100-110 fps.
U mean Windows Professional Can give more fps than Ultimate?