Author Topic: Respectful Discussion  (Read 5413 times)

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
Respectful Discussion
« on: May 07, 2020, 06:20:44 pm »
Would like to start a convo about SA-MP Addon being an advantage over players. This addon allows players to hit others with any weapon while seated behind NRGs. I think this is unfair and over powered that shouldnt be used in PTP. Would like to here everyone's opinions on this but be mindful and respectful towards everyones opinion.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
Re: Respectful Discussion
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 09:52:40 pm »
Can you share a video showing the difference in 'default SAMP' gameplay vs 'SAMP + Addon' gameplay? It would be beneficial for us. Thanks.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138973
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 08:37:47 am »
Would like to start a convo about SA-MP Addon being an advantage over players. This addon allows players to hit others with any weapon while seated behind NRGs. I think this is unfair and over powered that shouldnt be used in PTP. Would like to here everyone's opinions on this but be mindful and respectful towards everyones opinion.
Its Not for all Samp Addons
Samp addon 2.4 Have too many bugs...Try 2.3 Or 2.5

Offline LuCa

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 08:45:19 am »
Why is that op ? If you hit him he should revive damage its more of a samp bug fix... and i don’t  think the samp addon  that allows it, its the  skinshoot on the server

Also samp addon fixes many FPS issues some players had how is that a bad thing
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 09:57:44 am by Lions »

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 01:49:59 pm »

Bullshit. You re just mad, cuz u dont get much FPS with it :')

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 03:02:17 pm »
Don't use NRG. Use Infernus, Sultan, SuperGT, Turismo.
Easy solution.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138973
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2020, 05:38:41 pm »

+1

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104238
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2020, 05:48:20 pm »
-1 reason is that it'd fix more than take more.Obvious Implications.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Tochy

• VIP
  • Score: 45905
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2020, 08:42:32 pm »
I'm against this, it's even not allowed in some servers.

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2020, 10:10:59 pm »
Can you share a video showing the difference in 'default SAMP' gameplay vs 'SAMP + Addon' gameplay? It would be beneficial for us. Thanks.

SA-MP Addon is an additional add-on over SA-MP that increases and expands its capabilities. The client also fixes GTA errors. Nearly 500 fixes and improvements for SA-MP.

my fps is 100+ and i dont use the addon. so what are you trying to say?
Why is that op ? If you hit him he should revive damage its more of a samp bug fix... and i don’t  think the samp addon  that allows it, its the  skinshoot on the server

Also samp addon fixes many FPS issues some players had how is that a bad thing
Players without the addon doesnt hit them on nrgs from behind. Ive read through all the fixes addon does and it has nothing to do with fixed damage while riding behind nrg's.

And btw, this isnt a suggestion just a discussion so no need for voting.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 10:26:24 pm by Darwin. »

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2021, 03:00:00 am »
DISALLOW IT

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2021, 09:18:57 am »
Discussion not suggestion.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline pcv'

• VIP
  • Score: 29303
  • sesh
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2021, 01:20:27 pm »
DISALLOW IT
removing addon is a big mistake, I have tried playing without addon for a week, I noticed a hell of bugs, I installed it 3 days ago and all bugs are no longer exist, and about advantages, Jonne can fix most of them by different ways as i mention in my topic: these 3 ways are:
use samp 0.3.7 R1
or make chainsaw skinhit
or remove saw from the game

And about nrg's he should make everyone hit the backseat player so it will be fair enough.

but addon still have more bugs that Jonne cant fix, so there should be a compromise

« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 01:22:43 pm by pcv' »

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2021, 09:03:49 pm »
Disallow it.
Let's roll

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2021, 09:24:23 pm »
DISALLOW IT
removing addon is a big mistake, I have tried playing without addon for a week, I noticed a hell of bugs, I installed it 3 days ago and all bugs are no longer exist, and about advantages, Jonne can fix most of them by different ways as i mention in my topic: these 3 ways are:
use samp 0.3.7 R1
or make chainsaw skinhit
or remove saw from the game

And about nrg's he should make everyone hit the backseat player so it will be fair enough.

but addon still have more bugs that Jonne cant fix, so there should be a compromise
Pcv not gonna lie this is not hating or insulting but you started the talk about removing addon before even trying to play without it, not gonna lie you should've tested everything before making the topic...

The addon should not be removed because i use it on other servers too and i dont want to uninstall everytime i want to play on a different server, that is ridicilous and if someone mentions "bUt yOu hAvE cS fIlEs tO fIx tHe bUgS aDdoN dOeS", they crash my game and they are utter bullshit this shouldn't be allowed because it enhances the game and fixes its bugs...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 06:07:05 am by Airman, Reason: Merging a double post. »
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD