Author Topic: Start enforcing /duty. (especially for terrorist)  (Read 5341 times)

Offline Drama

• Score: Unknown
  • I'm off
Re: Start enforcing /duty. (especially for terrorist)
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2018, 07:14:19 am »
Go civilian bruh

Offline CapriciousRobber

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 07:05:12 pm »
There's always that newbie who thinks he knows everything. -1

you cant be serious? THIS is how you critique my suggestion? not by methodically deconstructing my argument, but throwing "newbie" at me like you're an 11 year old in 2011? if you're a veteran, you're awfully petty for a veteran. i respect veterans who have amiable attitudes toward us younger players. i don't respect sassy little diva drag queens that use insults i would use 6 years ago.

You can't force to us to play how you want,if you want follow your duty do /rc s :)

the same rationale can be applied to security. you can't tell me how i want to play either. if you don't have to pursue the president, i don't have to protect him.

Nope -1

i appreciate your substantive input.

jesus, it's like only 14 year old girls use this forum. can i get people who know how to hold a reasonable and respectful conversation or am i stuck with these things?

Go civilian bruh

as i said in the post, i do not like the civilian class.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 04:26:21 pm by Jonne »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2018, 04:30:41 pm »
The reason we don't force this for other classes, is because their duty is very broad and it would be very hard to check if someone is doing their duty or not. We even see this issue with just securities sometimes, we need to spy for a long time to determine whether someone is doing their duty or not. So I don't think it's a good idea to start forcing it and punishing people for not doing it. That's why we introduced the new scoring system: instead of punishing people for not doing it, we try to encourage them to do it. So, we won't be adding this.