Author Topic: Update: 19 Apr  (Read 22708 times)

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
Re: Update: 19 Apr
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2019, 11:41:53 am »
Please give us an option to place the health bar and armour bar in custom position.
I'm using custom hud and i don't even get to play properly

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2019, 02:59:42 pm »
I can kill Indian laggers with one 3 fingers now, I like this update.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2019, 05:02:03 pm »
Give VIP status to regulars and VIP should get regulars status that would solve PB issues.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2019, 08:55:37 pm »
Good Updates

Offline GhOstZ

• VIP
  • Score: 57722
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2019, 11:15:25 pm »
Server became one big SHIT now.
Thank you for this terrible update!

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2019, 11:27:59 pm »
Why? It didn't take anything away from you, it just made things a little more difficult because you don't have as much of an advantage. Is this game all about winning in a rigged contest for you?

Offline GhOstZ

• VIP
  • Score: 57722
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2019, 11:59:03 pm »
Why? It didn't take anything away from you, it just made things a little more difficult because you don't have as much of an advantage. Is this game all about winning in a rigged contest for you?

It gets many bugs witch I don't really likes
I don't mind about giving vip weapons free for all and other stuffs but this time they went too far.
With this update all our playing skills, tricks etc. are useless couse we easy die even without direct hits on us (blame lags) can't escape anything , this isn't SA-MP "that we used to play"

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2019, 12:23:26 am »

I don't mind about giving vip weapons free for all and other stuffs but this time they went too far.
With this update all our playing skills, tricks etc. are useless couse we easy die even without direct hits on us (blame lags) can't escape anything , this isn't SA-MP "that we used to play"
They made the gameplay easy :P

Offline Tochy

• VIP
  • Score: 45839
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2019, 12:35:13 am »

For once, I agree with him, SAMP with no bugs, is nothing

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2019, 01:40:57 am »
I love the update :) Thanks.

You'll get used to it, just like you got used to playing without aimbot.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2019, 02:03:09 am »
Damn, PTP will be a better server thanks to this update, we can kill paused players now like myself. I also liked the 3 min timer for main and it'll be different for guys that do wars to each other.  :D

But thanks to this great update, Jonne.  ;D

The /togglefeed system, idk what it is or what it does but is it like dmg-informer or something like that?  :-\

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2019, 04:54:10 am »
Damn, PTP will be a better server thanks to this update, we can kill paused players now like myself. I also liked the 3 min timer for main and it'll be different for guys that do wars to each other.  :D

But thanks to this great update, Jonne.  ;D

The /togglefeed system, idk what it is or what it does but is it like dmg-informer or something like that?  :-\
Please only remove Skinshot by saw please :'(

True + friendly fire is activated too so yes it sux
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 05:16:00 am by Alaster_Namikaze »

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2019, 12:51:11 pm »
I just have one or two questions for the Staff, this update gave everyone the ability to shoot randomly and magically hit most of the shots(if not all) which means much higher aim accuracy for everyone, does it make it easier or harder for Staff to investigate and detect aimbot? Given that the aim accuracy percentage is heavily featured in detecting toggling aimbot or no recoil, what happens if I just don't miss a shot from now on? I'm serious

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2019, 01:09:51 pm »
I just have one or two questions for the Staff, this update gave everyone the ability to shoot randomly and magically hit most of the shots(if not all) which means much higher aim accuracy for everyone, does it make it easier or harder for Staff to investigate and detect aimbot? Given that the aim accuracy percentage is heavily featured in detecting toggling aimbot or no recoil, what happens if I just don't miss a shot from now on? I'm serious
Don't worry, we know you're PRO, we won't ban you.

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2019, 01:14:31 pm »
Don't worry, we know you're PRO, we won't ban you.

ty bro