Author Topic: Disable Big Maps  (Read 3466 times)

Offline LuCa

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Disable Big Maps
« on: September 20, 2019, 07:07:58 pm »
Disable the big and wide maps Like NSA... when the Server has only 20 or less Player. THis map SUCKS HARD.. it takes to long to reach other players and makes fast gameplay impossible

Offline Haunter

• VIP
  • Score: 65001
Re: Disable Big Maps
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 09:00:48 pm »
I agree, there shouldn't be any reason to have this map when the player count is below 20, which I see as the minimum player count needed to be able to run this map in an enjoyable way.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 02:54:59 pm by Haunter »

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 09:31:26 pm »
How about changing the maps based on the amount of players and not removing anything?!

menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 09:43:07 pm »
At least NSA should be removed. It doesn't make any sense to keep a map where 80% of players camp at civilian spawn.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline LuCa

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 10:08:35 pm »
How about changing the maps based on the amount of players and not removing anything?!

That’s what I m saying. I didn t say remove it just don’t let this map be choosen when there are not many ppl on the server as it makes no sense and gets boring with huge naps like NSA
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 08:43:44 am by Lions »

Offline LuCa

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 10:09:43 pm »
At least NSA should be removed. It doesn't make any sense to keep a map where 80% of players camp at civilian spawn.

Exactly or remove it this map
Is boring and shit anyway either way fucking end huge maps
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 08:44:03 am by Lions »

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2019, 11:42:56 pm »
I agree,but some players actually loves this map bcz of the hydras(some regulars) so why take it away from them? I was thinking adding a poll or a vote when maps are being changed but based on the player count. Just suggesting

Offline LuCa

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2019, 08:46:21 am »
I agree,but some players actually loves this map bcz of the hydras(some regulars) so why take it away from them? I was thinking adding a poll or a vote when maps are being changed but based on the player count. Just suggesting

Why should all suffer because certain players want to have fun with hydras btw I don’t think these players have that much fun when half of the players Reclass to civilians, cuz the map sucks and some take hydras cause they wanna end this shit map ASAP

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2019, 10:43:44 am »
No, wtf??
If you want to remove NSA then find a solution for hydras as well because I personally like nsa only because it has hydras.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline LuCa

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2019, 12:06:10 pm »
No, wtf??
If you want to remove NSA then find a solution for hydras as well because I personally like nsa only because it has hydras.

You can still use your beloved hydra,,, when the Server has more than 20 players. All I m asking for is a bit of restricting for this cancer map it still can be played but not under 20 ppl cause as mentioned it’s way to big and gets boring.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 12:11:40 pm by Lions »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2019, 02:19:27 pm »
No, wtf??

You can still use your beloved hydra,,, when the Server has more than 20 players. All I m asking for is a bit of restricting for this cancer map it still can be played but not under 20 ppl cause as mentioned it’s way to big and gets boring.

-1 sorry.
Take a hydra and hunt the presi till the map changes, simple.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2019, 03:20:32 am »
I think NSA can't be removed very easily like this because it is still a very high level of priority for many players. For this we should add a majority method, (I don't mean the map vote thing) whenever there are 25 players or below then simply NSA shouldn't be choosen by the system and if NSA map fits acoording to the player count then add a 10 sec vote for only NSA map (When its choosen) and players will have to vote YES or NO and hence the majority's decision will be considered. If it is YES then NSA map will be continued and if its a NO then NSA map will be replaced by another one. I guess this method will be suitable for the condition we have right now because I think the no. of haters and lovers of NSA are kinda equal.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 03:22:06 am by Maddy »

Offline Aking_Bhai

• VIP
  • Score: 64983
  • Aking_Bhai™️
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2019, 08:46:06 am »
Add new maps