Author Topic: Retire :(  (Read 8497 times)

Offline ThuG_D_SiCk

• Score: Unknown
  • LeAvE FoR eVeR
Retire :(
« on: October 26, 2019, 09:16:55 am »
so guys i was played in ptp for a year i hope i was found this server 5 years ago..
Now its time to leave it for thinking about my future and workig on computer graphics and 3D modeling
I miss u all guys
I hope i be back as soon as i can
   Luv u all
Have purple life =)

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
Re: Retire :(
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 09:35:48 am »
See you next month son your new gpu will be ready soon :)
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline ThuG_D_SiCk

• LeAvE FoR eVeR
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2019, 09:42:28 am »
Wait second new Gpu :||| ?!!

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2019, 10:25:13 am »
Get Out ! btw bye

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2019, 12:12:51 pm »
I hate when you friends which live
near each other and go to same school
with sick and madman being in same class and demo in some other post on
Each other's topic when u can text on the phone or go to each other's house to say
The things...

Anyways bye to you as well my.liar.
Cheers to his haters and tears to his loverZ
Now go cry  :'( :(
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline ThuG_D_SiCk

• LeAvE FoR eVeR
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2019, 01:16:49 pm »
So ty madman
I can't understand your youtube channel name is Diamond sword cobby so why tf fish sucking mic in your channel !?
Also why u replaying on your videos with mutliacc XD
Dude learn English

Offline Madman

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2019, 01:20:14 pm »
@cobby read Sick's topic again even so I know you can't understand anything due to your mental problems.

Each other's topic when u can text on the phone or go to each other's house to say
The things...

Your name and reputation doesn't ring any bells to me and the rest of the folks here because you're just a useless joker between the cards so your opinions are null I got nothing to do with the haters except destroying them in public and in game.

I've already met lotta players like you by sending dms to me which if I analyze and summarize them,they can easily remind you guys that a 9 years old kids sent those messages to me like the ones who used to trash talk in COD MW2 online voice talks and chats.

Getting back to the topic made by Sick,he posted it in public to let everyone know about it.

Also have a piece of tip from me,learn English more instead of using Google Translator and your low iq brain the diamond sword cobby.

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2019, 02:00:00 pm »
looks like someone got banned again, huh  ::)

bye
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2019, 02:17:21 pm »
@cobby read Sick's topic again even so I know you can't understand anything due to your mental problems.

The things...

Your name and reputation doesn't ring any bells to me and the rest of the folks here because you're just a useless joker between the cards so your opinions are null I got nothing to do with the haters except destroying them in public and in game.

I've already met lotta players like you by sending dms to me which if I analyze and summarize them,they can easily remind you guys that a 9 years old kids sent those messages to me like the ones who used to trash talk in COD MW2 online voice talks and chats.

Getting back to the topic made by Sick,he posted it in public to let everyone know about it.

Also have a piece of tip from me,learn English more instead of using Google Translator and your low iq brain the diamond sword cobby.
When the one with bad english mocks the others for their bad english...

Offline Madman

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2019, 03:25:33 pm »
looks like someone got banned again, huh  ::)

bye
Check his cp if you think he's banned

The things...

When the one with bad english mocks the others for their bad english...
Ain't you racist :D

Offline fish_sheep

• Score: 14468
  • I love fishes and sheeps <3.
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2019, 03:44:14 pm »
COBBY REACTED AND WROTE ON THIS:

So ty madman
I can't understand your youtube channel name is Diamond sword cobby so why tf fish sucking mic in your channel !?
Dude learn English

HAHAHHA
Dude Learn English
says the guy who hasnt even reached the decent english level Sick your english is so stupid  HAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i will die laughing
Your so noob at English I know that you fail your english exams besides also correct this essay(for u atleast) that you wrote taking 12 hours as known as half of a day. also that isnt fish. and btw that multi acc thingy is for high IQs ur IQ is lower than 0 (-1.... -unlimited ) am not insulting it is a fact ofc.

Message that sick has to correct or u can say its for correction:::::

So ty madman
Dude learn English

« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 03:51:29 pm by fish_sheep »
U got baat. EZ

Offline fish_sheep

• Score: 14468
  • I love fishes and sheeps <3.
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2019, 03:55:36 pm »
just delete this message i didnt meant to do double posting i dont know how to use these below edits.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 03:58:19 pm by fish_sheep »
U got baat. EZ

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2019, 03:58:49 pm »

The things...

Chill the fuck up mate. I only asked why do you guys do this . If he made it for Public, Other people have
to reply to this not his friends who already know the comment / Reason for which he is leaving.

Also 1. diamond sword cobby isnt me nor fish.
2. I have higher IQ than yours.
3. I dont use google translator like you did to write normal english in this rage comment for me.
4. Q. Are you proving yourself dumb??? or I am getting crazy?
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline ThuG_D_SiCk

• LeAvE FoR eVeR
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2019, 04:38:31 pm »
(New special video coming soon )
Before i leave

Offline Madman

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2019, 05:42:47 pm »

The things...

Chill the fuck up mate. I only asked why do you guys do this . If he made it for Public, Other people have
to reply to this not his friends who already know the comment / Reason for which he is leaving.

Also 1. diamond sword cobby isnt me nor fish.
2. I have higher IQ than yours.
3. I dont use google translator like you did to write normal english in this rage comment for me.
4. Q. Are you proving yourself dumb??? or I am getting crazy?
You're not in a place & level to ask or talk to me about anything.
You don't even know the meaning of "Public" why did you even reply mine lol.

Keep making yourself believe the bullshit that youtube channel isn't yours and remember that almost everyone used to say the same bullshit when they were at your age using the same old cousin clische.

You and your little brother made a topic which you're seeking for the reason why the server is dead and blaming on others that why they don't waste their time on playing games or samp.

When people get "Free time" after doing their jobs,they'll take REST if they're tired enough and playing games is the least idea they think about at these moments.
You're just a typical 13 y.o. son who goes to school untill 2 or 3 then when he comes home turns on his pc and runs samp then sits on the chair untill night and then sleep,same routine goes on everyday.

I've nothing to do with Shitty Translator since I'm going to get my degree for English but I'm sure you,your brother Jack and Safi need it the most or perhaps dictionary in case that you've lots of time to waste.

And as everyone knows,you're crazy and dumb enough to avoid people here post something on any topics made by you and your brother just like the second latest topic made by your little dick sucler brother under "Happy Birthday Brujjas" name or something which as Hicham said no one would reply anything on the topic made by him/you so if you want to make us happy and be a bit better son avoid posting and talking about anything.

(New special video coming soon )

Willing to see it and as you only know I'm just waiting for my new gaming setup to be ready and arrive to start my big project  :)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 05:45:03 pm by Madman »