Author Topic: "Is this mod allowed?" and other mod-related questions for staff and players  (Read 25300 times)

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Can we move this topic to it's own board? Or atleast to as General Discussion's Pinned Topic I am a forum lurker but even I missed it. Its on the information board which people wont actually bother with (90% modders would be casuals or people who wont care about detail board) and is not even pinned. It will get buried if some other topic gets commented on.

Modding is a broad topic, if we can create a allowed mods board. It will help compiling info on allowed mods and whats wrong with them better and half of it will be entirely user requested and inputted, such as the information of the mod and files. Virus will lead to limited ban on boards and pretty sure there are anti-virus and monitoring programs already and checks from reputable sites.

Not only that, if we get enough traction, we can even ask the modder to modify the files to fit server needs. Hell LSRP  didnt allow SilentPatch cuz it showed weapons through window panes (bug fix), and after demand and being made aware of it Silent himself fixed it.

Some kind of Minor Mod Support would not only be good for our server but also help blacklisting the wrong ones.

And we a simple rule like "Only mods allowed in the X section are allowed in game"

Hell,the FPS mod has a broken shooting bug that probably everyone might actually abuse(ofc wont say it here), but its overall a tame mod.

That being said is this allowed? The AdvancedTrackPlayer Mod that lets you play a custom radio anywhere and anytime, even on foot.

I just use some generic eurobeat, techno,electric songs I stumble across.

https://gtaforums.com/topic/891945-advanced-track-player/

« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 10:22:38 am by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
I have something on my mind. It's from this.

This damage system introduces a lot of advantages and fixes. First of all, having server sided health, means that health or armour hacks are no longer possible (they won't have any effect). The same goes for any type of damage mods.
The highlighted word is that 'Damage mods are no longer possible' since the new damage system has been installed to PlanB server. If Damage mods aren't possible now, Can Jonne re-enable or unban the asi file called 'crashes.asi' since it's 'damage glitch' on this file is no longer possible? Also, I need an answer to experts from this like Admins and it's better @Jonne can answer my question. Thank you.  :)

• pablo dicasso
I have something on my mind. It's from this.

This damage system introduces a lot of advantages and fixes. First of all, having server sided health, means that health or armour hacks are no longer possible (they won't have any effect). The same goes for any type of damage mods.
The highlighted word is that 'Damage mods are no longer possible' since the new damage system has been installed to PlanB server. If Damage mods aren't possible now, Can Jonne re-enable or unban the asi file called 'crashes.asi' since it's 'damage glitch' on this file is no longer possible? Also, I need an answer to experts from this like Admins and it's better @Jonne can answer my question. Thank you.  :)

I already asked this and unfortunately, Collision dmg is still client sided. So nah.

Does the crashes.asi ban remain the same with new server sided damage system?
Crashes.asi is still not allowed as the collision damage will still depend on the player.
%

Offline Kelik

• Mod
Ok Thanks Lohit  :P

Offline Kelik

• Mod
I know that this mods are legal on this video but I need a feedback about it. :p

• pablo dicasso
I know that this mods are legal on this video but I need a feedback about it. :p

Most sound illegal in this server. Except FPS indicator,Exhaust Fire and Lights.

Btw most HUD mods will look weird, because the server's own dmg indicator would bug over it. I don't think external cmds to change skins and weather are allowed. Even though in application Modded Timecyc do the same thing.

I'd like to know about /reconnect tho. It looks useful to me but I heard some bad stuff about it in other DM servers.

Waiting for admin response.

%

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 119472
  • Menace 2 Society
I use all except skinchanger..
Weather is legal
Tawer is legal
Fog is legal

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits

I think that the skin changer thing is not allowed. Wait for any admin to reply to it
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 148392
Is aimbot allowed. Can I use aimbot?? It is just used to auto aim :)))) I am asking I don't use it right now and can I use
Rainbow desert eagle too so gud mod :) and vindi Halloween Uzi and sawnoff gold and finisher's m4 and
HD ak47 :))) and finisher's particles c: plz say yes I can use them :))))))))))))))))

BAAT!
If you are that intelligent to install mods then question yourself, are they giving you advantage?(i mean that weapons skin mods not aimbot)

Offline fish_sheep

• Score: 14468
  • I love fishes and sheeps <3.
Guys is trigger not allowed? It just auto shoots when aim is on the enemy I am just asking coz I know it won't work bcz my shit pc
U got baat. EZ

Offline Haunter

• VIP
  • Score: 65001
Guys is trigger not allowed? It just auto shoots when aim is on the enemy I am just asking coz I know it won't work bcz my shit pc

No, not allowed.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Re: "Is this mod allowed?" and other mod-related questions for staff and players
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2019, 07:50:14 am »
is mods0beit and parkour mods allowed ??  :'(
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
Re: "Is this mod allowed?" and other mod-related questions for staff and players
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2019, 09:24:26 am »
is mods0beit and parkour mods allowed ??  :'(
No. >:(

Offline Aking_Bhai

• VIP
  • Score: 64983
  • Aking_Bhai™️
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2019, 09:03:49 pm »
reconnect.cs    :o   lol wat  a chutiya hax!

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2019, 09:34:21 pm »
reconnect.cs    :o   lol wat  a chutiya hax!
lol aking har cheez Ka hack Bana tu