Author Topic: Tired of uploading videos for many hours?  (Read 13012 times)

Offline Tochy

• VIP
  • Score: 45839
Tired of uploading videos for many hours?
« on: July 19, 2018, 06:02:33 pm »
Hello guys!
Many people getting annoyed of uploading videos for many hours, sometimes you must wait forever lol
so i want to share with u an application called 'Handrabke'
Basic information
This awesome software will let you make the size of the video smaller (A huge diffirence from GB to MB) without changing the quality.

Details
1. Handbrake Download
The first stage of your video compression software journey is to download and install the Handbrake software. You can download the Handbrake video compression tool by visiting here. The install comes as a single executable file. We exclude the software installation steps from this post as it is extremely straightforward. Simply run the executable file and follow the instructions on screen. [Read: Best Blu-ray Player Software]

2. Source & Destination Files
When you have successfully installed Handbrake the first thing to do is to tell the video compression software the source file that you want to convert and the output file you want to create. To do this click on the Source button shown at the top left hand side of your screen. You will be presented with the below.

Here you have the ability to open a file, a folder or an optical disc. In this guide we are going to load in a single DVD iso file into Handbrake. I have a holiday DVD ripped to my PC in ISO format with a total file size of 4.3GB. We select Open File, navigate to the location of the ISO file and select it. You will now notice that Handbrake populates itself with the file information including name, duration and chapters.

this is Handbrake Main Window.
Next we must tell Handbrake what we want to convert our Source file into and provide the Destination file information. Where it says “Destination” next to the blank box you will see a button called Browse. Select this and navigate to the location that you want to save your compressed video file. Give your output file a name and click OK. [Read: Top 5 Handheld Games Consoles]

3. Handbrake Preset Video Compression Settings
The next step in our Handbrake tutorial is to tell the video compression software how you would like to convert your video file. The Handbrake video settings on offer will really let you go to town here. You can customise everything from the encoding type to use, the audio to include, cropping of the image. With so many configuration items it can be a little confusing for the newbie so I recommend that you use the Preset conversion settings located on the right hand side of the main Handbrake window.

The Presets list contains many well known media playing devices including Apple TV, Android, iPhone, iPad, Amazon Fire TV and Roku. When you select each one it automatically chooses the best Handbrake video compression settings for this device.  When you select a Preset you can still make additional changes on the left hand side of the screen if you want to. You can also save you own Preset configurations by clicking on the Add button at the bottom of the Preset window. As we want our video to be optimised for the iPad we will select iPad as shown above from the Preset list

4. Start the Handbrake Video Compression
[/color][/color]

The final stage in our How to use Handbrake to Compress Video guide is to kick the jobs off. You have provided Handbrake with both your Source & Destination information and selected one of the Preset encoding options. You are ready to launch. To begin work on this file only you simply hit the green Start button at the top of the screen. If you want to setup multipe files to convert in a batch click on the Add to Queue button. The Start button will then change to Start Queue.

Once your current project has been added to your Handbrake queue you are free to open up a new Source file and begin a new compression job. When you have added all of the video conversion jobs you want to your queue hit the green Start button to begin. It will begin compressing the first one in your queue and then cycle through your list.

Depending on your compression settings and your CPU it will now take some time for the application to convert your video. Decent quality can be achieved in acceptable time using an Intel Core i3 processor but for faster performance I recommend and Intel i7 or equivalent.

Dowload it for free here: https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 06:16:47 pm by Touchy »

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Re: Tired of uploading videos for many hours?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 10:02:37 pm »
Daymmm. Always wanted to know about this. My thanks friend.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 03:54:57 pm »
Thanks buddy, this will help in some of my problems greatly.
%

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 04:38:40 pm »
No thanks I use my convertor to convert 4GB fraps videos to mp4 for 170 MBS.

Offline Jack_Bhai

• Score: 29971
  • PWNT!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 05:44:08 pm »
THANK YOU SO MUCH BUT I USE MY BANDICAM

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 07:00:41 pm »
Thank You

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 07:15:50 am »

does it affects quality?

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 07:26:36 pm »
Basically, using Handbrake just to make size of your video smaller is not how this prog should be used. Because you can use other progs for it.
What is a real question: how to avoid different streaming platforms like youtube making your quality looking worse. For it you can use HB to encode your video with different codecs, so after you download your video and youtube "cut" some quality from it, with the same video size under some codecs you will get a better quality on youtube.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2018, 09:04:48 pm »
how to avoid different streaming platforms like youtube making your quality looking worse.
I have been thinking it myself for its solution. No luck at all. :(
Do you know about it? If you do then share it plt.

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2018, 12:34:53 pm »
how to avoid different streaming platforms like youtube making your quality looking worse.
do u use doubleframing and upscaling?
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Tochy

• VIP
  • Score: 45839
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2018, 02:02:31 pm »

does it affects quality?
It doesn't
if u got some second  thoughts
U can take a look of this simple tutorial which explain everything u need to know

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2018, 06:20:22 pm »
do u use doubleframing and upscaling?
No. ???

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2018, 04:25:46 am »

does it affects quality?
Fraps records video in .flv format so I just convert it into mp4

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2018, 03:01:52 pm »
yeah i used to use that when i had 12mbps

Offline Spici_Popot

• VIP
  • "Pooped" Or "FuckOff"
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2018, 04:17:30 am »
N1