Author Topic: [Added]World Boundaries  (Read 13521 times)

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: World Boundaries
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2017, 09:18:44 pm »
SERVER WON'T LAG

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2017, 10:56:12 pm »
SERVER WON'T LAG

As far as logic is concerned.. there are already world boundaries there in every map , what i am suggesting is to replace the transparent ones with red coloured walls .
Why it is necessary ? - To know where world boundaies exactly are , needs time .. it would be easy for newbies , regulars and pilots as getting thrown up in air loose hp or ending up in waters or (if flying)loseing altitude and aircraft hp for no reason could pissibly be avoided.

It would ruin game scenery ?- we are here to make server better in every way possible for everyone!! not turning it into a "La La " land with ponies and pink bears for regulars.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 11:00:00 pm by TurnBuLL »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2017, 01:18:08 am »
SERVER WON'T LAG

As far as logic is concerned.. there are already world boundaries there in every map , what i am suggesting is to replace the transparent ones with red coloured walls .
Why it is necessary ? - To know where world boundaies exactly are , needs time .. it would be easy for newbies , regulars and pilots as getting thrown up in air loose hp or ending up in waters or (if flying)loseing altitude and aircraft hp for no reason could pissibly be avoided.

It would ruin game scenery ?- we are here to make server better in every way possible for everyone!! not turning it into a "La La " land with ponies and pink bears for regulars.

Inspiring.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2017, 01:51:30 am »
SERVER WON'T LAG

Yes Indeed!

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2017, 02:05:06 am »
And even if you add those walls and make boundaries visible, those "newbies" you call them, will certainly keep bumping into them  :D

However I find this useful and it's a yes from me. I just think how we regular players will have more use of it than newbs. x)

Offline Supreme

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2017, 02:19:27 am »
Not really a big problem, but I'll support it.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2017, 07:59:48 pm »
It's not possible to draw them on the map, but maybe we could give an indication with the objects suggested here:

I like ur idea but it takes time 2 build walls in all maps

I am not asking for a cement brick wall :p

Here is a reference to the kind of map boundary i am suggesting for ..

suggested height should be 1000 so that even when a player is flying is aircraft he is able to see map boundaries.

I wasn't able to find the object that's in the picture though, so if anyone knows the object ID of it, let me know.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2017, 12:51:58 am »
I wasn't able to find the object that's in the picture though, so if anyone knows the object ID of it, let me know.
I don't know if this helps, but they look like race markers.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2017, 05:26:56 am »
Umm what about adding some wall or extra houses or some non usable cars in there

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2017, 07:49:40 am »
It's not possible to draw them on the map...
Can you use the turf coloring to draw them? Maybe draw areas outside the map with red gang colors?

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2017, 03:44:11 pm »
It's not possible to draw them on the map...
Can you use the turf coloring to draw them? Maybe draw areas outside the map with red gang colors?

That might be a possibility, I'll have to try it out in the future.

Added: https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=4076.0
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 03:43:38 pm by Jonne »