Leave it as it is
35 (70%)
Disable sniper after using jetpacks
7 (14%)
Remove the jetpacks
8 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Voting closed: December 10, 2016, 06:46:09 pm

Author Topic: Holiday update: 3 Dec  (Read 49141 times)

Offline Tounsix

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Holiday update: 3 Dec
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2016, 11:10:20 pm »
  • Added jetpacks for civilians
  • They won't be permanent, just for the holiday season
[/color]

I like jetpacks, but I am afraid it would be too easy for VIP players to camp with sniper rifle on places that are unreachable from the ground; and such campers cannot be countered without an aircraft or another sniper rifle.

This is exactly what is happening. Now it's possible to reach any rooftop in a matter of seconds. Not a big deal for non VIPs, but very interesting for snipers. If you aren't a VIP and you're on the ground, all you can do is run. If you are a VIP, you can snipe back, waste your time and watch the jetpacker escape very easily when he has low hp. I really hope jetpacks are removed soon.[/list]

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2016, 12:18:19 am »
I like jetpacks, but I am afraid it would be too easy for VIP players to camp with sniper rifle on places that are unreachable from the ground; and such campers cannot be countered without an aircraft or another sniper rifle.

This is exactly what is happening. Now it's possible to reach any rooftop in a matter of seconds. Not a big deal for non VIPs, but very interesting for snipers. If you aren't a VIP and you're on the ground, all you can do is run. If you are a VIP, you can snipe back, waste your time and watch the jetpacker escape very easily when he has low hp. I really hope jetpacks are removed soon.

Although I liked Jetpacks in the past but that time we had less VIP's than we do now, sadly.. I'm gonna agree with Jetpacks being removed[/list]

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2016, 12:49:49 am »

This is exactly what is happening. Now it's possible to reach any rooftop in a matter of seconds. Not a big deal for non VIPs, but very interesting for snipers. If you aren't a VIP and you're on the ground, all you can do is run. If you are a VIP, you can snipe back, waste your time and watch the jetpacker escape very easily when he has low hp. I really hope jetpacks are removed soon.[/list]
You just want them removed bcs now u cant chase regular civs as terror i know that :D

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2016, 01:05:22 am »
You just want them removed bcs now u cant chase regular civs as terror i know that :D

And according to you civilians shouldn't be chaseable or what's your point exactly?
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Carg

• VIP
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2016, 01:22:42 am »

And according to you civilians shouldn't be chaseable or what's your point exactly?
I mean that u dont want it removed bcs its ruining the balance betwen vips and non vips but bcs u feel less powerful with combat shotgun and nrg now :D

Offline Miau

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2016, 01:36:35 am »

I mean that u dont want it removed bcs its ruining the balance betwen vips and non vips but bcs u feel less powerful with combat shotgun and nrg now :D

Ok, your mind reading skills are stunning, thanks for clarifying what I really think. It's not that I feel "less powerful", because I don't feel powerful at all. Since it's not possible to kill a roof hopper if he doesn't want to get killed. Obviously you have no idea about this because you have peace with everyone using jetpacks and snipers, but I recommend you to check it out one day.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2016, 01:43:34 am »

#DontRemoveJetPacks

Offline Carg

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2016, 01:44:53 am »

Since it's not possible to kill a roof hopper if he doesn't want to get killed. Obviously you have no idea about this because you have peace with everyone using jetpacks and snipers, but I recommend you to check it out one day.
Well u just clarified what i said if u havent noticed its not bcs u care about the non vips its all about you

Offline WuZi

• VIP
  • Gifts are always good
    • GgT Forum
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2016, 01:45:24 am »

« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 01:47:44 am by WuZi »

Offline Carg

• VIP
    « Reply #24 on: December 04, 2016, 01:46:35 am »

Since it's not possible to kill a roof hopper if he doesn't want to get killed. Obviously you have no idea about this because you have peace with everyone using jetpacks and snipers, but I recommend you to check it out one day.
    Well u just clarified what i said if u havent noticed its not bcs u care about the non vips its all about you. There is always a chance, bcs it looks like u have no idea how hard is to kill 2 terros with nrg and combat shotgun as civ.
    « Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 01:52:34 am by Carg »

Offline Miau

• VIP
    « Reply #25 on: December 04, 2016, 01:47:50 am »

Well u just clarified what i said if u havent noticed its not bcs u care about the non vips its all about you

You say it like it could affect whether me or non VIPs but not both. It affects everyone who doesn't have peace with 90% of the sniper users, I guess.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I didn't say it was only a problem for non VIPs.
      « Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 01:53:31 am by Mia »

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Carg

• VIP
      « Reply #26 on: December 04, 2016, 01:54:01 am »
      So ure just saying that its impossile to kill someone with sniper jumping from roof to roof? Nvm it was added only for the holidays so im sure that it wont be removed just bcs someone disagrees with it.
      « Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 01:57:28 am by Carg »

Offline Gablo

• VIP
      « Reply #27 on: December 04, 2016, 02:17:16 am »
      I dont know why so much discussion about the jetpacks, they gonna be removed after the holiday season as Jonne said. Ffs you can all calm yo tits

Offline Storm

• VIP
      • Score: 1263
      • Respect if you want to be respected
      « Reply #28 on: December 04, 2016, 04:02:34 am »
      At a very fun party, there's always that "one" guy

Offline SwirlyMan

• VIP
      • "I cannot be good. I must be perfection."
      « Reply #29 on: December 04, 2016, 04:42:27 am »

Try to choose civ next time and have fun, it's holiday btw ;)[/list]